Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIRO - Decentralized Identity & Access Management - OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 4700 times)
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

What price do you guys predict for this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

Diro is Decentralized Identity and Access, powered by crowdsourcing of  contact directories for Networks, Web, Apps, IoT, Smart Contracts, AR/VR  and all other domains using crowd sourcing. Diro uses power of crowd intelligence to automatically tag people to phonebooks for everyone. The effort keeps reducing by 50%, 66%, 75% and so on as people join the phonebook.
DiroLabs

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

How do you plan on protecting personal information? I mean, you will store and allow access to personal information - what measures do you plan to take so as to prevent any possibility of unauthorized people accessing our information?
Hey there,

The information is behind permissioned ledger and will be soon encrypted by decentralized private keys.

The public key is anchored in a public blockchain and thus not centralized, making unauthorized access highly unlikely.

Thanks for your interest!
E46nutbag

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

I think it's a good project. good luck team
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

The idea of the project is worthy of attention. How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?

I think this team will adequately cope with the tasks set for themselves. Although minor deviations from the plan are permissible.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

So then, with DIRO platform if an user changing their contact info or phone number it will be automatically fixed by the system? It's still unclear for me
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

I see on this site that they have not done pre sale at this time, is my word true? https://www.diro.io/
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

Oh! Who are your competitiors guys? I have been contributing in Bit.Game Exchange project! They seems to be very promissing Smiley  Have you ever heard about them?
I highly doubt that ICO has anything to do with this one. How do you find them similar? What do they have in common?

Are you sure of the similarities that occurred with this project or you misunderstood it.
JohnnyBG

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

I know it's maybe too early for this but do you guys plan on having like a roadshow of sorts for countries/cities that have people even mildly curious about your project
I think it's a great way to attract new investors
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:43:39 AM

How do you plan on protecting personal information? I mean, you will store and allow access to personal information - what measures do you plan to take so as to prevent any possibility of unauthorized people accessing our information?
Hey there,

The information is behind permissioned ledger and will be soon encrypted by decentralized private keys.

The public key is anchored in a public blockchain and thus not centralized, making unauthorized access highly unlikely.

Thanks for your interest!
Are the decentralized private keys you mention owned or in possession of the actual person whose private information we're talking about? If so I think I've already understood you.
Anny555

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

The issue of digital ownership and real privacy seems to by a major challange.
Diro will stand out if they can tackle this problems.
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:29:07 PM

has a unique and interesting concept, everything is already in the project DIRO hopefully in the future there will be many who are interested in this project
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:35:05 AM

has a unique and interesting concept, everything is already in the project DIRO hopefully in the future there will be many who are interested in this project
hope the same with you, I believe if the team involved always cooperate with compact and promote this project with vigorous of course will be many participants and investors who are interested in this project, and this project will be able to develop its success in the future.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:32:06 AM

hope the same with you, I believe if the team involved always cooperate with compact and promote this project with vigorous of course will be many participants and investors who are interested in this project, and this project will be able to develop its success in the future.
certainly, I myself also see the interesting things of this project and in the future, there will be many who are interested with this project and the success will be achieved by this project.
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

DIRO brings the concept of identity safely that security is so tight, I think it is our advantage to store all our data here
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

DIRO brings the concept of identity safely that security is so tight, I think it is our advantage to store all our data here

It's very useful for everyone about the security that is good to use anywhere and anytime.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

certainly, I myself also see the interesting things of this project and in the future, there will be many who are interested with this project and the success will be achieved by this project.

This makes an interest in this project to invest this great token and it's the right time to make a profit.

hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

What about if there is double or same identity information that input by newer user, is it will be marked as fake and will ignored by the system? Is there any advanced action?
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

I don't see anything about how many tokens have been sold or this project has not done anything at this time because I don't see how many tokens have been sold during pre sale time. https://www.diro.io/
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

i haven't seen the information about this token's spesification, how much the total supply and how it will be distributed?? and how about the tokensale period?? when it will be started?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒