Bitcoin Forum
February 22, 2019, 09:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] ICO Smart Contract developer. Marketing. Website Design  (Read 59 times)
hahajung

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

Hello,

I have extensive experience in ICO from smart contract development to marketing.

My last participation in ICO was successful and our team was able to raise over $3 million USD in funding.
From that specific ICO, I developed the ICO contract, the website, community management, and marketing.

Will send my resume on request.

Feel free to ask me any questions!
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Kwayday

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

Hello,

I have extensive experience in ICO from smart contract development to marketing.

My last participation in ICO was successful and our team was able to raise over $3 million USD in funding.
From that specific ICO, I developed the ICO contract, the website, community management, and marketing.

Will send my resume on request.

Feel free to ask me any questions!

Hi please reach out to @riseab0ve via telegram asap.
icoclone

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

Hi Guys,

ICO Development Company provides the best hire services and expertise.  If you have a project in your mind then Contact us & share your project requirements with our experts.

Get a FREE estimated quote on >>> Whatsapp: 91 95005 75285, Telegram @coinzclone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.