Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can we hold our fiat when market is blood?  (Read 146 times)
h55 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

the market is bloody now, holding on exchanges has very risky, another side we need to hold fiat on wallets until market reach it's dip, so what is your suggestion for holding fiat outside of exchanges? witch wallet is good for this conditions?
CllickerQluicker

Activity: 477
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

if you want sell youre coin and safe youre money
you can sell and withdraw in youre local bank
alternative you can trade in poloniex use margin trading, or youre coin can lending in poloniex or bitfinex
bitfinex open margin trading too
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:01:25 AM

Everything becomes cheap in a declining market. But not cheap coin worth. Thanks to the low transaction volume and the sharp drop in price, you are free from any need. Instead, spend time researching projects that are underperforming and potentially having x10 or more when the market recovers.Most trader cryptocurrency is not patience, and sometimes the coin is simply blurry because the community no longer cares when the platform is being developed. Keep track of social media and spend time on the project's Github, you will know when the mainnet is released. From there the best judgment.The break-up of the market is a good time for "treating sand for gold," especially potential ICOs. Instead of FOMO in community fundraising sessions, most will end soon, take the time to hunt for openings that will take place months later.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:09:16 AM

the market is bloody now, holding on exchanges has very risky, another side we need to hold fiat on wallets until market reach it's dip, so what is your suggestion for holding fiat outside of exchanges? witch wallet is good for this conditions?

Paypal, Perfect money. or anything else you have.
But, better keep in your local bank only?
But I still keep the fiat on the exchange that I believe.
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:10:31 AM

A fiat wallet is called a bank. If you are asking which bank is the best, that would depend on the country you live in and your financial situation.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:43:56 AM

This market is risky even if its pumping so for me there's no reason to panic, this is just a temporary dump and better to buy more coins. Take the risk, don't lose this opportunity to have more great coin because you might missed the train when its time to pump.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:23:39 AM

Weekend is coming time to more dump.
Sharcade02

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:26:49 AM

You can do much about it OP. I think it doesn't matter where you put coins during this period, it will always have the same value no matter where you put it. If you're really concerned about the price, what you can is just cash it out.
cocoliuis999

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:34:40 AM

When the market is blood, we only have to wait patiently, because we are not whale, we have no other way. In order to reduce the risk we need to turn the coins on the exchange into our own purse, because in this market of blood, the exchange is not safe.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

This common erroneous judgment of traders who do not last long in the subject of the Crypto-currency. Every moment of time for all the existence of a bitcoin it was profitable to buy
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:19:29 AM

i made an investment almost two months now and the coin i chose was decreasing its value in the platform.. but i never withdraw or send it to another wallet it will just incur transaction fee that will lossen even more your capital. just hold it to the exchanges nothing will happen,  just monitor the price everyday so you will not be late when it pumps up again..

if you really wanted to transfer you funds send it directly to your bank account. convert it to fiat so you will have a fixed value of your money even coin wil fluctuate more its nothing to worry if your money is in your bank account... just convert it back again in  the exchange when you see green numbers again.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

Everything is just up on you cause you are able to just cash out money that you have put in any coin so it is only your decision if you are patient enough to wait some time untill market will be green or sell your alts right now.

muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

I don't really get your question. You can store your fiat either in your own pocket or on your bank account.

Or what do you wanna know?
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

Everything is just up on you cause you are able to just cash out money that you have put in any coin so it is only your decision if you are patient enough to wait some time untill market will be green or sell your alts right now.

I completely agree. You need to be the most patient patient and do not drain your coins on the dump. The main thing is to wait for growth and then merge and then who wants to purchase on a drawdown.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: