Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUDITORS][FOR BOUNTY CAMPAIGN] ARE YOU NEED AUDITORS?  (Read 83 times)
sensei stupid (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:13:30 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 01:45:53 AM by sensei stupid

INDONESIA AUDITORS
FOR INDONESIAN BOUNTY HUNTERS

There are many ICO now, and many users from Indonesia who joined bounty campaign from every ICO. But many of them who joined the article bounty campaign and translation bounty campaign only used google translation to facilitate their work in following the bounty campaign, but in the end the results they do look very bad. Here im offer to you "the owners of ICO" or "bounty manager" who want to use my services to audit the work of bounty hunter from indonesia. In here i have a reliable team in auditing, so the audit results are very good, accurate and fast. If you are interested, please pm me in here or in my telegram account. Thanks for your attention.  Wink

next info: we will receive audit for All Language soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sensei stupid (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

for update info
wiro212

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

INDONESIA AUDITORS

There are many ICO now, and many users from Indonesia who joined bounty campaign from every ICO. But many of them who joined the article bounty campaign and translation bounty campaign only used google translation to facilitate their work in following the bounty campaign, but in the end the results they do look very bad. Here im offer to you "the owners of ICO" or "bounty manager" who want to use my services to audit the work of bounty hunter from indonesia. In here i have a reliable team in auditing, so the audit results are very good, accurate and fast. If you are interested, please pm me in here or in my telegram account. Thank you for your attention.  Wink

this thread should be standing here since along ago, we should supporting in advance. As an indonesian bitcointalk user i would be a proud if we have a professional translators. i've been saw a good translator here. applause for them. But we've still have a "not good" translator which work only with translator tools. Most of them have a good previouse work. i dont know the reason is, maybe busy with over job or didn't get the point of the article.  Roll Eyes
Translators should keep their good reputable so. Thanks for sensei stupid for this great topics, and let other user give a suggestions.  Wink
Regards
sensei stupid (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:02:44 AM

INDONESIA AUDITORS

There are many ICO now, and many users from Indonesia who joined bounty campaign from every ICO. But many of them who joined the article bounty campaign and translation bounty campaign only used google translation to facilitate their work in following the bounty campaign, but in the end the results they do look very bad. Here im offer to you "the owners of ICO" or "bounty manager" who want to use my services to audit the work of bounty hunter from indonesia. In here i have a reliable team in auditing, so the audit results are very good, accurate and fast. If you are interested, please pm me in here or in my telegram account. Thank you for your attention.  Wink

this thread should be standing here since along ago, we should supporting in advance. As an indonesian bitcointalk user i would be a proud if we have a professional translators. i've been saw a good translator here. applause for them. But we've still have a "not good" translator which work only with translator tools. Most of them have a good previouse work. i dont know the reason is, maybe busy with over job or didn't get the point of the article.  Roll Eyes
Translators should keep their good reputable so. Thanks for sensei stupid for this great topics, and let other user give a suggestions.  Wink
Regards
that is the reason we are in here (my team), to minimize if there is a mistake from the translation of Indonesian language, thanks for your supports. Regards  Wink
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

WOW
Guys, this is a very good undertaking. This is a very necessary topic. I will support you =) Such topics would be in all languages.
BlackBaccarat

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

Wow.
Really cool this will help Coins... so many Google Translator Bounty hunters who just want Bounty with 0 efford.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: