Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:27:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proposal for Resolution of the Scale Problem  (Read 125 times)
Tiago-LP (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:08:00 AM

step by step:
> The community (or most of it owns at least 60% of the marketcap) agrees to set the price of bitcoin to $ 20,000,000 (all are free to sell below that, opportunity to the buyer), (this figure refers to 50 % of global capital divided by 21 million bitcoins)
> Divide the globe into regions according to the number of transactions that Bitcoin currently supports
> Create a new bitcoin (copy) for each region
> Alter the mining algorithm a little so ASIC's do not work
> Create a secure address for each new bitcoin chain, and lock main bitcoins in it, creating a ballast for each daughter chain
> Pre mine all 21 million coins before distributing, so there will be a fixed value for each one
> They offer the exchange of 50% of each regional bitcoin, for the price proportional to the ballast, keeping the remainder for future exchanges and avoiding the concentration of coins, the more distributed the better
> The code for all strings should remain pretty much the same, all starting from the Bitcoin-core, including to facilitate future support
> there will be two layers, one regional and one global.
> bitcoin-core creates a wallet that supports all of them
> users can use regional chains by paying small fees and if they wish they can exchange their currencies for main bitcoin to negotiate globally
> exchanges may carry out the exchange of regional currency pairs
> Without ASICs and without creating new coins in the mining process, it is enough for some miners and us to create the blocks and validate the regional chains.

Note: bitcoin already works! do not fill it with plug-ins, the more lightweight, functional, transparent and decentralized, the better it is, take advantage of its value as ballast and support the regional chains.

If you liked it, comment on it and send it to Bitcoin-core dev-team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposta para Resolução do Problema de Escala

passo a passo:

> A comunidade (ou a maior parte dela, detentora de pelo menos 60% do marketcap) acorda em setar o preço do bitcoin para $20,000,000 (todos são livres para vender abaixo disso, oportunidade para o comprador), (esse valor se refere a 50% do capital global dividido por 21 milhões de bitcoins)
> Dividam o globo em regiões conforme o numero de transações que o Bitcoin suporta atualmente
> Criem um bitcoin novo (cópia) para cada região
> Alterem um pouco o algoritimo de mineração para que ASIC's não funcionem
> Criem um endereço seguro para cada cadeia nova de bitcoin, e tranquem bitcoins principais nela, criando um lastro para cada cadeia filha
> Pré minerem todas as 21milhões de moedas antes de distribuir, assim havera um valor fixo para cada uma
> Ofertem a troca de 50% de cada bitcoin regional, pelo preço proporcional ao lastro, mantendo o restante para trocas futuras e evitando a concentração de moedas, quanto mais distribuidas melhor
> O código de todas as cadeias devem permanecer praticamente o mesmo, todos partindo do bicoin-core, inclusive para facilitar o suporte futuro
> haverá duas camadas, uma regional e uma global
> bitcoin-core cria uma carteira que suporte todas elas
> os usuarios podem usar as cadeias regionais pagando taxas pequenas e se quiserem podem trocar suas moedas por bitcoin principal para negociarem globalmente
> exchanges podem realizar a troca dos pares de moedas regionais
> Sem ASICs e sem criação de moedas novas no processo de mineração, basta alguns mineradores e nós para criarem os blocos e validar as cadeias regionais.

Observação: o bitcoin já funciona! não encham ele de "plug-ins", quanto mais leve, funcional, transparente e descentralizado melhor é, aproveitem seu valor como lastro e deem suporte as cadeias regionais.

Se você gostou, comente e faça chegar ao Bitcoin-core dev-team.
jason.romano

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

Thanks a lot for your suggestion my mate. It is really helpful for me, it will help me to learn more about the topic. And I would love to share all these with my friends.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

thanks for the post. A lot of information is given here regarding bitcoin. This would be a great help for the new investors.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

> Pre mine all 21 million coins before distributing, so there will be a fixed value for each one
I think your suggestion is nice and all besides the one in the quote, wouldn't this suggestion make all those Bitcoin(copy) essentially a shitcoin and centralized? If all would be premined, what will miners try to mine? Fees? I think that would only make it more expensive and wouldn't make transaction fees cheap again, but it will make it fast again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: