Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a successful trader, not a gambler?  (Read 2440 times)
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

I think that the patience is one of the most important things after all.
If you are not patient enough, you are going to lose all your money in just a few minutes/days/weeks after you started.

Yes, patience and along with it it the effort of searching to read the fundamentals of any coin that you'd like to invest. Make your own choices and to lessen the risk of buying a coin and selling when it dump this information that you read and acquire will be your supporting ground for patience.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

A successful trader isn't a gambler because the trader studies carefully the chart, the market before trading, and he takes his time choosing the right currencies to trade and also taking the best moment to sell or buy. All these skills are needed and helping crypto traders in making the highest possible profit from trading.
tzuyu194

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

A successful trader learn from his mistakes but a gambler don't learn from it. A trader uses what he learn to be consistent in his trades while a gambler do not care what his past mistakes are.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

a successful trader needs to patience at the time of panic market conditions and be peaceful and steady at the time of market pump both the emotions should be balance every now and then
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

I just can’t justify parting with any more FIAT until I see some gains. Started in crypto middle of Jan so it’s been bears all the way. I am up about 15% thanks to a couple of ICO’s but still just hodling what I have till the Bulls come
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

yes you are right many ways to be successful from playing trading and most importantly I think you should be able to control your emotional state and can be patient because if you can not wait it seems difficult to be able to get a profit.

Trading is the best way to earn more profit and not gambling, gambling will only make you lose a huge amount of your in a very short amount of time while trading is the safest way because you can use the volatility of the market to get back again if you lose some of your coins from wrong decisions.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

Stop losses and risk management.

I think you are the right experience is one of the most important things to maintain this market, it can not really be easily achieved by someone but if they are not sustainable to do something for the long term. Just learn things along the way and this is how the true characteristics of a trader.
I have met many traders who make it as live and meet them in the forex market I do not know if this merchant is indeed in the crypto market but I think there will be people involved in this matter.
badungs

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

I think the success of the traders can not be equated with them doing gambling. and I'm sure more people are successful because they become merchants, than successful people for being gamblers. indeed both needed appropriate strategies and analysis. but for risk issues, gamblers are more at risk than people who trade. in gambling, if the speculation is wrong, it will be exhausted all that is at stake. unlike traders, if their speculation is wrong, traders still have another chance to win. because trade, like us who have something goods, when the price of the goods down, we can still save it to wait for the price to go back up, then we sell it. but in gambling, if we lose the bet. then all we have, will be lost. why most traders become successful, because I believe the traders are better able to control the emotions than the gamblers.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

which makes a successful trader one of them is patient, many successful traders because he patiently sell and can patiently buy. the key to success is patience.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

I think the most can get success in the world of trading is patience when doing traders because if you do gambling it seems you are not too able to get a profit that is very much the most important is your patience.

Domicbora

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

Mastering how to avoid trading with emotions is the major thing and if you can avoid such then you are really coming closer to your goal. Always jot down to avoid making same mistake twice.
Yeah I agree with you, emotions have no role in business especially in crypto trading. You should be calm and cool during trading because abrupt decisions will take you into lose and patience will give you profit. Gambling is something different. There is no comparison between trading and gambling. In gambling you can never make big money and in trading you can make huge profits even in a single day.
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

The patience, the virtue, the incredibly way that the strategies are being made, and a lot of other stuff that is more than important if you are trading in here, that is the main way.

Hello!
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

If you are not patient enough, you are going to lose all your money in just a few minutes/days/weeks after you started.

Professional gamblers are also very patient people that have a very strong nervous system. As for the trader, I think he has to have more knowledge than the gambler.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

Here are some characteristics of successful traders and gamblers:

A gambler:

- Have no transaction method.

- Do not take notes of your views on the market trend daily.

- Don’t care about risk management

- Spend most of your time focusing on winning and making profit.

- Let emotions dominated their mind when trading

-Place orders without consideration.

- Place too many orders

A trader:

-Understand and master an effective trading method

-Have a clear and specific trading plan and comply with it.

- Have a daily note on market view and trend

- Pay attention to risk management for each trading order

-Don’t set making profit and winning as their 1st priority

- Only make the deal when the price model matches the method.

-don’t let emotions control their actions

- Consider coin trading as their career and daytime job.

If you have those characteristics of the gamblers, you should change it immediately. If you have trader traits, maintain them for as long as possible and remember to always think twice before doing.

A gambler don't have any set of rules backing him so he can choose go ALL IN on a coin and base his ideas on luck. But a trader has a set of instructions in place to execute to offset himself from loses. A trader will not put all his one basket like most gamblers do.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

Professional gamblers are also very patient people that have a very strong nervous system. As for the trader, I think he has to have more knowledge than the gambler.
In any case, the trader has more chances to make a profit than a gambler. I have never seen such a rich gambler as a merchant of crypto currency.
dumple

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

I think that the knowledge that you have and they way that you use to trade is the most important and relevant thing in here, if you are just a dumbass that do not know nothing, you are a gambler

ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

Yes it needs a lot of knowledge and information to become a trader, gambling needs only luck to be successful, in trading you will have to care about everything just try to be to good trader I think it is time to become a good having amount of money to buy some profitable coin, now a day bitcoin is best place to invest your money and get profit at the end.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Perseverance, patience and also consistent on the target and this should also be a consideration in the target that set  Sometimes a person targets for trying his luck factor but this is very wrong. A lot of people eventually regret this. If we are consistent on the target it will slowly convince it sure.
Knowledge, experience, skills and of course patience are the tools for successful trading. Luck, tricks, experience and tactics are the tools for a successful gambling. In my opinion if you want to make huge money from bitcoin then day trading is the best bitcoin. On the other hand I suggest avoiding gambling because the consequences of gambling are always worst.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

Yes it needs a lot of knowledge and information to become a trader, gambling needs only luck to be successful, in trading you will have to care about everything just try to be to good trader I think it is time to become a good having amount of money to buy some profitable coin, now a day bitcoin is best place to invest your money and get profit at the end.
as a trader i see this as an serious job or task to do with cause you may not have yet even to be a trader when you cant known what are some of the task that you have to do with or what are some of the way that you need to do a successful trader never stop on dreaming to be a great one in this field of crypto.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

The gambler in a cryptocurrency market plays on the sheer favor of luck and more than that all of the moves he makes is not calculated, the daily trader lives and breather number for a living each data is analyzed and then deduced for a future prediction,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: