Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a successful trader, not a gambler?  (Read 2436 times)
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

I think that the best distinction you can find between a successful trader and a gambler is that a gamble takes risks only on the basis of luck if he’s smart he will take into account some numbers and only focus on the present, the trader predicts the future based on the past

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

To be expert trader is not easy, we should be always manage our natural emotion , that is greedy and not patient. This emotional is hard to control it although i learned about trading more than 2 years. But from that loss i know what is my mistake and what should be i do to avoid that loss. Experienced is best teacher in crypto trading.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

A trader is quite different from a gambler. A trader is one that has a strategy and applies caution in his trade. He also uses stop loss to manage his trade while a gambler is one that wants to get rich quick. He can lose all his money in a moment. This are the differences between the both
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

Yes, I agree with you. the characteristics of a merchant are better than a gambler. a trader is based on patience. I think successful traders are traders who have mastered the science of trade and analysis or speculation. whereas the success of a gambler, not because of the knowledge in him. A gambler is just hoping for luck. and the level of risk between gamblers and traders. gamblers are more at risk of failure. if a gambler loses, maybe all the money will run out, but the merchants if they lose when prices fall, they still have money left and can trade again. so it's better to be a trader than to be a gambler.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

A trader is quite different from a gambler. A trader is one that has a strategy and applies caution in his trade. He also uses stop loss to manage his trade while a gambler is one that wants to get rich quick. He can lose all his money in a moment. This are the differences between the both

they arent different at all . why i could say that? simply because a trader and a gambler are both using a strategy , yes even a gambler do uses a strategy to be able to possibly win his bets .

you know there are now lots of methods and strategy created out there specifically to be used in gambling to increase your win rate and they are somehow usefull and better than playing a gambling randomly without direction . both trader and gambler risk thier capital becuase they want to earn a profit .
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

A bad trader and a gambler have one thing in common, GREED. So if you are greedy then you will never be a successful trader. You may earn a few trades but eventually your bad decisions will eat up whatever you earned in trading because of greed. So better control your self and be happy with hitting your small targets than aiming for higher profits.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:55:02 AM

Both gambling and trading have risk. However, traders are more prepared to enter the market than a gambler did in a game. Trading is profitable once you know how to manage your portfolio and read charts. Gambling is profitable once you have lucky. Trading is a challenging way of earning in my part while gambling is just for my past time. I like gambling but I want to be a trader.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:12:28 AM

I think that the patience is one of the most important things after all.
If you are not patient enough, you are going to lose all your money in just a few minutes/days/weeks after you started.

Professional gamblers are also very patient people that have a very strong nervous system. As for the trader, I think he has to have more knowledge than the gambler.
In any case, the trader has more chances to make a profit than a gambler. I have never seen such a rich gambler as a merchant of crypto currency.

Crypto trading is not gambling even though it is seen from the profits or profits it earns, so in my opinion do not equate crypto currency trading and gambling from the profit side it gets, because there are also many people who fall in the crypto currency because of their greed
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:28:18 AM

To be expert trader is not easy, we should be always manage our natural emotion , that is greedy and not patient. This emotional is hard to control it although i learned about trading more than 2 years. But from that loss i know what is my mistake and what should be i do to avoid that loss. Experienced is best teacher in crypto trading.
Yeah is different from gambling that does not look at experience as important because luck becomes a must-have number 1, In luck trading is not so influential so don't rely too much on it like when playing gambling, all you should to have to become an expert trader is to keep learning, experience , broad knowledge and many other aspects
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:44:14 AM

Yeah is different from gambling that does not look at experience as important because luck becomes a must-have number 1, In luck trading is not so influential so don't rely too much on it like when playing gambling, all you should to have to become an expert trader is to keep learning, experience , broad knowledge and many other aspects
Adding to that is having your full determination to achieved your goals, you will have an edge having good knowledge and proper education, trading will be different from gambling as you are fully knowledgeable that things needs to happen in order for your assessment to completely happen, unlike in gambling that you only have two things win or lose after placing your bets.
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

Successful traders always make big pictures of their trading career in the future. They see their winning image, the desire that motivates them to improve themselves every day. They do not expect good luck, they learn to adapt to the probability of the market to achieve sustainable success, and that keeps them profitable from year to year.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

Trading will be successful when strict and clear goals are set and profit is consistently fixed when prices rise by 30-50% of various cryptocurrencies
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Here are some characteristics of successful traders and gamblers:

A gambler:

- Have no transaction method.

- Do not take notes of your views on the market trend daily.

- Don’t care about risk management

- Spend most of your time focusing on winning and making profit.

- Let emotions dominated their mind when trading

-Place orders without consideration.

- Place too many orders

A trader:

-Understand and master an effective trading method

-Have a clear and specific trading plan and comply with it.

- Have a daily note on market view and trend

- Pay attention to risk management for each trading order

-Don’t set making profit and winning as their 1st priority

- Only make the deal when the price model matches the method.

-don’t let emotions control their actions

- Consider coin trading as their career and daytime job.

If you have those characteristics of the gamblers, you should change it immediately. If you have trader traits, maintain them for as long as possible and remember to always think twice before doing.

Thanks for your information like this, I think this is the way to. Improve our newbie trader's for this topic they will know the truth of traders and not a gambler.
shnmykl

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

Successful trader is a trader that knows where to clutch and catch the right price to buy and sell. A gambler is sometimes lossing and sometimes it gets profit. And think first for what will be the outcome before going to trade your coin  Cheesy
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:11:14 AM

99% of the investor are gamblers, that is why many are losing money during bear market.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

I think between trading and gambling will be very different. and the thing that affects the success rate of a trader is that trading is not just relying on luck just like gambling. in research trading activities become a part that must be done so it tends to be more likely in terms of success than gambling that only hopes for luck.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

Two things to remember: do not breed your greed and follow your system.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

As a trader you need to control your emotion because without control your emotion you can’t make a perfect result in your trading. So it is very important to makes a successful trader. Other one is money management because it is very important part of trading, without money management you can’t make a profit in your trading. Control emotion and think about money management and never follow any kind of signal in your trading. You must analysis manually, never follow technical analysis if you want to successful trader.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

I think between trading and gambling will be very different. and the thing that affects the success rate of a trader is that trading is not just relying on luck just like gambling. in research trading activities become a part that must be done so it tends to be more likely in terms of success than gambling that only hopes for luck.
This is the difference among the two which one thing can really be managed to be profitable compared to pure gambling which do really fully relies on luck even though trading do really still need luck but it wont really be effective if you arent knowledgeable on the things you do on the very first place. Dont be a gambler mindset when you do trade because winning or profiting chances would be higher if you do set out your analysis and skills.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

That's certainly a good post to distinguish a gap between traders and gamblers... But I'm afraid it is still 70-80% about luck, just ask your friends who perform regular trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: