Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok ill say it , KnC are the only conpany to efficently deliver thus control diff  (Read 1141 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:25:39 AM

But here is the problem Even if Diff flattened now , the cost of a Jupiter should be around $2999.

Because if you correctly assume they will continue to be honest , your products will be the result of the next change .

And that's only going in one direction, like the boy band.

In your arse.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FarSky7

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:34:15 AM

Ya, I saw that stat where they claim 70% of all bitcoins mined today are thru their machinery. Insanity.
eleuthria
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:57:08 PM

Ya, I saw that stat where they claim 70% of all bitcoins mined today are thru their machinery. Insanity.

Which is immediately bullshit when you factor in 15-20% of the network is GHash.io's *private* farm (not counting public miners), which are purely BitFury.  Another huge portion miners are also on BitFury.  BFL, while a shitty company, has also delivered massive hash rate.  And then you have ASICMINER, who has actually shipped a massive amount of hashrate via 333 MH/s and 10 GH/s units in bulk.

KNC is not even half the current mining landscape.  That may change if they are able to ship this second batch in full before the end of the year.

RIP BTC Guild, April 2011 - June 2015
mvidetto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:39:01 AM

Yeah exactly, personally I would say that kncminer is probably only about 20-30% of the mining landscape.
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 02:10:53 AM

Which is immediately bullshit when you factor in 15-20% of the network is GHash.io's *private* farm (not counting public miners), which are purely BitFury.  Another huge portion miners are also on BitFury.  BFL, while a shitty company, has also delivered massive hash rate.  And then you have ASICMINER, who has actually shipped a massive amount of hashrate via 333 MH/s and 10 GH/s units in bulk.

KNC is not even half the current mining landscape.  That may change if they are able to ship this second batch in full before the end of the year.

i didn't say any of that -

what i'm saying is they are effectively controlling the diff now -

as they delivered the multiple large # devices to may people and efficiently

there is a pause now until Nov 16 17 - then if it starts to ramp up again that is ultimate confirmation , but the problem is people buying a Jupiter at that point will have a hard time starting from this base.

at the price point its at.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Viperbass

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:39:35 AM

Exactly digitalindustry, as a result we could see a topping out of hash strength in around 5 months from now until new gen miners become avail, however these will need be pushing out 10 000 GH/s minium in 7 months from now.
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 12:36:58 PM

Exactly digitalindustry, as a result we could see a topping out of hash strength in around 5 months from now until new gen miners become avail, however these will need be pushing out 10 000 GH/s minium in 7 months from now.

in  a way i think its possible -

more likely you will see this kind of slow crawl upwards , this will be people taking a bet on overpriced Jupiter's but those sales diminishing.

that will look like a slow crawl up from this base , then at which point KnC have seen sales diminish significantly (this will not hurt them, as they have already a successful business model )

then either one of two things happen :

KnC releases a 1 and 2 T miner and there is a huge rush again, or KnC decides to also focus on a longer term miner.

because each time the # rises the overhead is squeezed and KnC takes more risk. (not a lot more,  but more never the less)

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: