Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: India Crypto Ban: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Purchases via Banks Halted  (Read 75 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:09:14 AM

Announced today (APRIL 5 2018) by the Economic Times in India, its country’s residents will no longer be able to purchase Bitcoin (BTC) or any other cryptocurrencies via their bank.

https://cryptocurrencynews.com/regulations/india-ban/?utm_source=aimtell&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=campaign-31349

This is EXTREMELY BAD NEWS
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

This won't create any issue in the long run. Things are changing rapidly and as we all know that Bitcoin and blockchain gained momentum in the year 2017 and I believe that it will continue in this year too but it had some turbulence due to the correction process. I see a bullish run for the rest of the year and I am sure that price will not only recover but also it will hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. Now people are realizing that Bitcoin is not something that can be banned by the government.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: