Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO EXCHANGE ICO: Compare nex with switcheo (first multichain Decentralized )  (Read 152 times)
tuann65 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:13:19 AM

2 exchange coin of NEO that i want to say is: NEX and SWITCHEO
NEX: ico in april with very hype, do they have good product on Q3, 2018 ?
SWITCHEO (SWH): Ico have mainet, is listed on Gate.io, but now have price same with ico price because still have bug on their exchange.
Switcheo  i the first multichain Decentralized Exchange (DEX)_ platform for NEP-5 token trades built on the NEO platform.

Hi guys, do you think NEX or SWITCHEO is better than ?
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:26:37 AM

SWITCHEO (SWH): Ico have mainet, is listed on Gate.io, but now have price same with ico price because still have bug on their exchange.
Switcheo  i the first multichain Decentralized Exchange (DEX)_ platform for NEP-5 token trades built on the NEO platform.

I don't know what was the usefulness by owned SWH token but in the neonexchange and you will be able to claim your fees that will have distributed by the neon exchange platform to all of the neon stake holders which is really fair for everyone because it gives an advantages by owned more neon token.
Neon may become a winner in this comparison.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

I don't know what was the usefulness by owned SWH token but in the neonexchange and you will be able to claim your fees that will have distributed by the neon exchange platform to all of the neon stake holders which is really fair for everyone because it gives an advantages by owned more neon token.
Neon may become a winner in this comparison.

Hi, it's similar to BNB, it can be used to pay for fees at 50percent discount. There's also a coinburn.
minchubby

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

In my own opinion , Switcheo will have the advantages of timing launch when they launch about 5 months sonner than NEX , if they can improve their exchange quality , good listing token strategy , they will earn more traders to compete with NEX , their goal is focus on User experience, and thisfactor for a DEX is very important . About NEX , they have good team ,fiat gateway is a huge plus point for this project , another feature : NEX holder will receive share of revenue trading from NEX , this is just like staking to me , i am not intersted , i love SWITCHEO more .  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
phungkimkhai

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

In my own opinion , Switcheo will have the advantages of timing launch when they launch about 5 months sonner than NEX , if they can improve their exchange quality , good listing token strategy , they will earn more traders to compete with NEX , their goal is focus on User experience, and thisfactor for a DEX is very important . About NEX , they have good team ,fiat gateway is a huge plus point for this project , another feature : NEX holder will receive share of revenue trading from NEX , this is just like staking to me , i am not intersted , i love SWITCHEO more .  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I cant understand why Switcheo price go down Sad , V2 release and I think it is smooth to use, ERC-20 almost release too , and the price now is under ICO price Sad . NEX will be introduced soon , If Switcheo do not promote more, they will lose NEX
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:26:09 AM

Personally I feel NEX will come out ahead. They have an incredible team, hype, and the token itself has a more profitable utility. I missed out on the ICO but I will be buying it on exchanges
phansinha

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:42:08 AM

Personally I feel NEX will come out ahead. They have an incredible team, hype, and the token itself has a more profitable utility. I missed out on the ICO but I will be buying it on exchanges

But If Switcheo can list ERC-20 token soon, trader will be familiar with  this platform, moreover, user experience of Switcheo is also good, the advatage of NEX before is fiat gate way, Switcheo also can handle with this in Q4
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

thank you for the info, because, I am an active trader in the crypto field, I am more interested in SWITCHEO, SWITCHEO already has a place to exchange SWITCHEO tokens, I am sure SWITCHEO has prospects in the future, I see from the marketing sector and development facilities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: