Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your thought? What do you think? Or still thinking?  (Read 84 times)
Oliveir (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:27:26 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 08:43:33 AM by Oliveir

https://goo.gl/images/mSHscq

Cryptocurrency study shows or conclude in Bitcoin news today:

80% of ICO is scam and
Only 8% of them reach the exchange site
Where do you think the other percentage are?  

(in Rome? Egypt? India? America? Someone's pocket?)

Let's discuss about this, your thoughts?

[This thread be lock after 48 hours]

SergiuDemerji

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

Blockchain is a technology much like how internet started and it is still so early so if it is successful the whole market might jump to 20-30x or even more and it cannot compare to gold or silver, but bitcoin can be compared to them if it becomes a "store of value", and even then if it attracts 5-10% gold market, it should jump hugely from the current price.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

I don't know where are those other percentage of ICO's but the reality is that few of it are legit and does have real people. And you have to be specific on what percentage are you looking for? The remaining who are scams or the legit ones? We can't tell since most of them aren't disclosing the real identity of their developers but there are some who are transparent with their project. Would you guess on what country is the most that has ICO's?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Oliveir (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

I don't know where are those other percentage of ICO's but the reality is that few of it are legit and does have real people. And you have to be specific on what percentage are you looking for? The remaining who are scams or the legit ones? We can't tell since most of them aren't disclosing the real identity of their developers but there are some who are transparent with their project. Would you guess on what country is the most that has ICO's?

I was just asking if what happen to other ICO that doesn't reach the exchange but they are not scam also.
And yes being transparent for the project is one good point of a good project since they don't have something to hide something and team members profile is important to be in public, in terms of background check, if people see that team members' social media also is open to access like to see their profile it make them at ease that their project they were being involve is true.
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

I guess approx 5% of all present ICOs are useful and held by really fanatic developers. All the rest are cheap business schemes of their greedy creators.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

I agree with you. most of ico is a fraud. there is even an expert who says that 90% ICO is a fraud. the rest is someone who really builds business through ICO.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

indeed, a very large percentage of fraud, but if you carefully read the project information, you can weed out deliberately bad projects, then the percentage of successful projects will be higher  Wink
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

Cryptocurrency study shows or conclude in Bitcoin news today:

80% of ICO is scam and
Only 8% of them reach the exchange site
Where do you think the other percentage are?  

(in Rome? Egypt? India? America? Someone's pocket?)

Let's discuss about this, your thoughts?

[This thread be lock after 48 hours]

I believe that the percentage of the failed ICO generally in no way depends on the country or region on the world map. You should pay attention, not the nationality but on the quality of the project. There are Chinese ICO, who only collect money , not going to give their investors the finished product. I think it is worth to spend more time on the technical analysis of the project than on its regional identity.
poli.isk

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

any market always has scammers. and here it is necessary to be able not to get to them. I think about 8% are real, and even less will survive in 10 years, whose coins people will always use all over the world.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

It is true that there are many scam projects coming up regularly that don't even have a proper website. That being said, potential projects, although less in number are going to have a huge impact in the long run.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

any market always has scammers. and here it is necessary to be able not to get to them. I think about 8% are real, and even less will survive in 10 years, whose coins people will always use all over the world.

As the experience of startups shows for many years, survive at most 1-2% of all ... most fall apart before entering the stock exchanges, some by entering the exchanges survive for 1-2 years, but eventually fall apart

Oliveir (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

Looking for past researches, I found some statement with the same point that five percent of ICOs are dead before they reach the exchange, probably the remaining percentage is barely hanging up to survive...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: