Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ICO) Minerone- The World's Biggest Crowdfunded Crypto Mining Operation  (Read 366 times)
newico (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

How do I send BTC, other cryptocurrency, or euro payments to you?
We will provide detailed payment instructions on MinerOne website during the Crowdsale.

Do you accept payment in US dollars? Can I wire US dollars?
We are not currently able to accept US dollars, but are working on a solution.

Can I wire EUR from a non-European country?
We can only accept EUR from SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area)-linked bank accounts.

Will anyone else be selling MIO during the Crowdsale? Who is authorised to sell MIO?
During the Crowdsale, MIO Tokens will ONLY be available on MinerOne website . To avoid the possibility of fraud, do not accept any offers to buy MIO from anyone else during the Crowdsale. MIO will be tradeable on token exchanges after the Crowdsale.

What happens to unsold tokens? Will you burn them?
Yes. Tokens not distributed during the Crowdsale will be burned by smart contract.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, including ETH, wouldn’t it be better to price MIO Tokens in US dollars for the ICO? Then buyers could make their exchanges at the going rate.
Initially we thought so, too, but we discussed the issue with teams of other successful ICOs and the reality is that 80–90 percent of all investments come in cryptocurrencies, so it’s actually simpler to price MIO in ETH.

Is there a maximum purchase limit on MIO Tokens or a cap for each ICO round?

There are no maximum purchase limits or caps, other than the Crowdsale Hard Cap.

What is your Hard Cap, i.e., maximum fundraising target?

The Crowdsale Hard Cap is set at the 200,000 ETH.

Are there any restrictions on participation in the Miner One Crowdsale for citizens or residents of particular countries? Can residents and citizens of the United States participate?

The only restrictions apply to citizens and residents of countries that classify an ICO as a sale of a security. If this is the case in your jurisdiction, please do not participate. To comply with the United States Securities Act, if you are a US citizen or resident, you can only participate if you are an accredited investor with a net worth of USD 1 million or a certain level of income. If you are a US resident or citizen and believe you qualify, please contact us by site
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

Will you accept credit or debit cards during the Crowdsale?
Miner One is committed to your security. Unfortunately, there is no secure way to accept credit and debit card payments at this time. In order to assure the maximum level of security, we won’t be able to accept credit or debit card payments for MIO during the Crowdsale. Our live online support is available during the Crowdsale to help you make payments by other means.

How many MIO Tokens will I get if I invest X, XX, or XXX?
Calculations of the exact amount of MIO due to you are made when your order is accepted. To get the approximate amount of MIO Tokens you will receive for a particular amount of currency, use an online converter to calculate the value of that currency in ETH, then divide that number by today’s MIO price to get your approximate number of MIO Tokens (some transaction costs will apply).

When do you fix the discount and price for the MIO I order? If I place an order, are those MIO reserved for me at the discounted price?
Your MIO discount and price is fixed as soon as we receive your order and generate an invoice for you, and remains valid throughout the discount period. If we receive your payment after the discount period, the price and discount that is valid at the time we receive payment will apply. PLEASE NOTE: This does not mean the amount of MIO you request is reserved for you. MIO will be issued to you only after your payment is received, assuming supplies are available.
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

Can I use my credit or debit card to buy MIO Tokens?
Your security is of paramount importance to us. Regrettably, there is no secure way to accept credit and debit card payments at this time. In order to assure the maximum level of security, we won’t be able to accept credit cards for MIO during the Crowdsale. We all here are ready to help you make payments by other means.

If you don't accept credit and debit cards, how do we send payments in EUR?
We will accept EUR by SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) transfer.

Are there any limits on the number of MIO Tokens we can buy at a particular discount or at a particular time during the Crowdsale?
We are not limiting the amount you can buy at whatever discounted rate applies at whatever time you order.

I want to invest a large amount. Any additional incentives?
If you intend to invest 10 ETH or more, let’s talk. Please contact Co-Founder Jonas Udris at jonas@minerone.io.

Is there a KYC (“Know-Your-Customer”) procedure to buy MIO Tokens?
Yes, we will be performing a KYC check on all orders of MIO Tokens. KYC will be done after accepting payment but before any MIO are issued. If there are problems with your KYC application, we will return the funds.

Do you have a Referral Program? That is, do you reward us for bringing investors?
Yes. For every referral during the Crowdsale, Miner One will give you MIO equal to 4 percent of the amount purchased by the person you refer. And the person you refer gets a 4 percent discount on their purchase – in addition to any other discount that applies.

I also have a special offer. For those who want to promote the project. Write in a PM.

How do I refer someone? Do I have to buy MIO myself?
To participate, go to MinerOne.io and register a user profile. No purchase is necessary to participate, but you must have an ERC20 token-compatible wallet to get your MIO. On the user profile page under “profile settings” you will see a Referral Program link. Copy the link and share with whomever you want to refer. They must use that link to order their MIO.
razriv559

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

I like working with this project.
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

I like working with this project.

Thank you!  Smiley
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

Guys! Write more questions and opinions!  Smiley
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

Current Bonus 10%
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

Current Bonus 10%

Why MinerOne?

The World's Biggest Crowdfunded Crypto Mining  Operation.
Not a pool. Not a cloud. Miner One is today's most advanced mining equipment and ultra-low-cost electricity. So everyone profits.

What is MinerOne?

Miner One is a cutting-edge, crowdfunded cryptocurrency mining operation built and managed
by a team of data center industry experts and professionals on behalf of the Miner One
Community. Miner One Community Members contribute to building Miner One mining centers
and share their output transparently and equitably using Ethereum-based smart contracts.

Advantages to investors:

-Very strong, clear and innovative concept based on real business
-Powerful and highly-experienced team
-Soft Cap 3 000 ETH , hard cap – 200 000 ETH

WEBSITE  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

( The site has a lot of information about the project)

Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: