Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain and trust  (Read 329 times)
Pamela1966 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

How can blockchain reduce business risks and increase trust
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

I think smart contracts will improve trust and transparency in companies. This is one of the main reasons we're gonna start seeing gambling startups use blockchain/smart contracts I think.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

Blockchain can increase the transparency between enterprises.
People can find all kinds of information about transaction information directly in the block browser, so I think this will solve the problem of transparency.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

With blockchain smart contract, a company can experience much more transparency in the records of money transaction. With that it can increase the trust of the company as well for the investors because they can just search the address and they will see complete transaction made by that address.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

I think Blockchain can increase trust and transparency in the company. this is very important for the future. in order to solve the existing problem.
RheaLity

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

Blockchain can increase the transparency between enterprises.
People can find all kinds of information about transaction information directly in the block browser, so I think this will solve the problem of transparency.
Yeah that's right, there's many information that we will found and to have a knowledge about the transactions online.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

It reduce business risk and create  trust because blockchain cannot be reproduce or create another copy. For example if you implement land registration in blockchain, you can automatically see would is the real owner of the land. If he sell it or transfer the title, you can check if he is the real owner or if he already sell it to other person.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

As i know blockchain technology offer transparancy and fair system, because this technology avoid  third party so every transaction only make between sender and receiver.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

Records of transactions can be accessed by anyone who wish to view it hence improving transparency among companies and people. Trust will therefore be established because thefts and frauds will be eradicated. Aside from that, implementing blockchain technology allows less onerous auditing jobs which therefore decrease the labor cost for companies. Furthermore, the use of smart contracts reduce cost for tangible contracts and are more unsusceptible to damage nor destruction.

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

Blockchain and smartcontract will be very good, because it is hard to change! Most likely it will not happen unless there are too big impacts
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

Trust is because the system is transparent and you can even see even the conclusions from other wallets and this is good, because that's how confidence develops.
sergeykravcov177

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

Trust is there but when my wallet can look anyone who fancies it a little annoying, it's my personal account why everyone can look
svetochka.yakovleva.93

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

I trust bitcoin I have never had such a thing that my purse was to be hacked or just somehow attempted, everything is fine.
sashulya7979

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

I trust the block system system because I have examples of famous people who are diligently using it and knowingly they do it.
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Blockchain technology offers to business the transparent system for all processes. So companies can save money and improve services quality by recording all data in blockchain and then analyzing all weaknesses and fixing them.

Also we must take into the count smart-contracts. I believe that in nearer future we will see simple solutions for integration them in corporation and small business processes.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

Blockchain technology is gaining popularity and acceptance because of the advantages associated with it. Transparency is a big problem in businesses....... This will be solved with blockchain technology using its smart contract technology.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

blockchain use distributed ledger system same like excel which is uneditable so we can see more transparency in the organization why because data can't be edited or manipulated
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

blockchain has a transparent system in the transaction. In addition, blockchain also has a security system that is no doubt. that's why many believe using blockchain and began to appear many projects with the blockchain system.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

The whole point of the (bitcoin) blockchain is to be trustless, i.e it does not require you to trust the other party.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

I think by using the shared ledger components. Because the Blockchain system will record all transactions that occur within its business network. Any transaction that occurs will be recorded by adding a hash of the previous transaction. The transaction will be distributed and replicated to members of its business network and only members granted access permission will be able to view/access the relevant transaction.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: