Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it profitable to go for crypto-currency mining now than before??  (Read 185 times)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

It is not profitable to mine crypto-currency at the moment. But as it is going to be easier to mine as the coin value is decreasing, you may save your coins and sell it at a better time. Maybe if Bitcoin is only worth $1000, we are going to be able to mine it with GPU.
I think the first miners of Bitcoin didn't get profits immediately. But after some years they did receive a very big profits.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

Hello guys please can we share our view whether it is profitable  to go for crypto-currency mining now or just hold till the price begins to gain it's upward trend!!! Wink
If you got lucky with your location to have the cheapest electricity rates then it is advisable to go for mining given the right variety of mining equipment to use whether it is a GPU or an Asic miner with the right choice of the coins to mine then do the combination of the two choices that you've mentioned instead of selling those newly mined cryptos to cut the profit do the art of holding then the market was mooning again that would be a vast return of investments that you would ever experience.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

Mining is also depends on the market situation, if there is no demand in the market then mining will be low and the blocks cannot have that much profit. As suggested by most of the members pleeas wait until the market stabilizes and then start your mining business. Hope there is lot of mining owners income has been decreased due to the dull market situation.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

The mining difficulty of most of the mineable coins are increasing everyday and it seems there's no way for it to go down because of the number of the miners.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:36:29 PM

i think with the difficulty continuously increasing, it is not profitable to mine considering the expensive hardware and cost of cooling them and electricity, but if you can hold the mining income in eth or btc for may be couple of years then it can pay you big time, for everyday sellers i do not see any attraction in mining at the moment.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

i think with the difficulty continuously increasing, it is not profitable to mine considering the expensive hardware and cost of cooling them and electricity, but if you can hold the mining income in eth or btc for may be couple of years then it can pay you big time, for everyday sellers i do not see any attraction in mining at the moment.

Electricity is the biggest problem in mining field. Even if we want to on mining 5 cards with the GPU set up. Atleast we need to spare the 4k USD and even more mate. For that big amount returns will not be bigger.
This is why miners does not expect the bitcoin and alts value dumped when there is peak value in the market.
Please invest on the good mining cards which can give more hashes in the market.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:08:48 PM

Seriously, mining today it seems to be difficult to gain profits. Not only we have a red market but also just because of growing competition in such fields.  We all know how many people getting into that form of investment. Yes we could say mining before is really having a huge profit than of today's situation.
Dagser

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

It is profitable, but it really depends on you. We had hard days back in a day and we continue to mine.
Today everyone wants to see 5$ or more per card. If you want that all the time than mining is not for you.
If you choose well and mine a good coin it could get you a huge profit, but it depends on you.
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:03:03 AM

If you do not need very urgent money, keep coins in your hands when crypto money is low. You can increase your income by cashing out when the markets recover and start to rise again.
Gizaza

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

It is not profitable mining as before. At this time it is better to invest in ICOs. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: