Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:44:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS ETH GONNA REACH $200?  (Read 943 times)
onurgozupek

Activity: 1306
Merit: 593

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

I wish it does Smiley and possible a alot of people around are waiting a mass price drop from ETH to invest. But imagine other alts when ETH reaches $200? Most of the altcoins are using ETH platform. So all of them will be affected and you may consider buying a couple of alts from the dip instead ETH...
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

I dont decline that may it will reach 200$ but ethereum is the best invesment option for long term run . See the potentiality of coins most of ICO happening now based on ethereum blockchain . Most of the token trading based on ethereum blockchain . Even some countries like Russia trying to adopt ethereum technology to create their own coins.

Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

I think $ 300 is Ethereum's lowest price limit if it reaches $ 200 then it's already at the lowest price threshold and will certainly make people panic and will sell their assets so Dump happens.

Agree, If ETH hasn't reached the bottom 300 would be it. We have a long line of support at 300. I don't believe we will reach that level (at least any time soon), but if we do I would assume it wouldn't stay there for long (as long as price drop isn't relative to BTC or if some black swan event were to happen)
Toucanoe

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

Anything is possible mate, it depends on how you see it.

Yeah it may cause a massive panic selling, but as you see there is so much support for ETH just like BTC. Just look how many tokens it has, for sure it will recover just like bitcoin.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

I don't think ETH will reach 200$. Because ETH is stable 350$-400$ at this moment. When ETH pump, Panic sellers will dump again. I think ETH will be raised soon.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

I think it will not now market moving towards bearish some more fall may happen because of lots of bad news but hope soon it will recover . Once marketcap start to increase ethereum will be the big winner after bitcoin .So just grab as much you can while price is cheap.

Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

of course it is not excluded, but since ETH is used for all ICO and is bought for the exchange in altcoins I think the price remains as it is.
W2014

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

As of january 2018, the eth price reaches its peak for about $1000, but it is very opposite as of now. The price of ethereum keeps dropping every week. Is it possible that ethereum will soon reach $200 for this market bloodbath?
Probably yes, nobody knows, if bitcoin reach 2000$, then ethereum will surely reach 200$ and we will start rising again from the bottom. Hope this price would be bottom.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

I think that eth will not reach the mark of 200, I am sure that in the longest time the market will reverse and we will see a significant increase  Wink
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

As of january 2018, the eth price reaches its peak for about $1000, but it is very opposite as of now. The price of ethereum keeps dropping every week. Is it possible that ethereum will soon reach $200 for this market bloodbath?
For now no one can really predict the market, everything seems confusing as of the reason for the drop, some speculations said it is because of government but my observation some few years back, it has always been a drop in the general market as of 1st quarter. Lets see how it goes.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

I wish it does Smiley and possible a alot of people around are waiting a mass price drop from ETH to invest. But imagine other alts when ETH reaches $200? Most of the altcoins are using ETH platform. So all of them will be affected and you may consider buying a couple of alts from the dip instead ETH...

I sure market still have down trend, BTC will be come back to 5.xxx$ and ETH 300 is ATL at this year, of course except dump in few second like this
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/22/ethereum-price-crash-10-cents-gdax-exchange-after-multimillion-dollar-trade.html
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

Ethereum has prospects and every chance of becoming even more expensive than bitcoin, because smart contracts are the future
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

I dont decline that may it will reach 200$ but ethereum is the best invesment option for long term run . See the potentiality of coins most of ICO happening now based on ethereum blockchain . Most of the token trading based on ethereum blockchain . Even some countries like Russia trying to adopt ethereum technology to create their own coins.
I do not rule out the fall of Eth prices. Acne has long been said that he was not interested in the value of the coins. He is not interested even miners. For him, eth is only a transport artery for other projects. Probably we shouldn't believe that the eth is a good investment. I don't believe in these coins, and had sold their entire stock.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

I really hope it does, so I can, maybe, buy it cheap soon and, later, sell high..  Grin Grin
akonrupom

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

I find it difficult to get to $200 because it's already at a very low price.
And the ecology of ETH is perfect, so $200 May be hard to come by.

By the way nothing is impossible it can happen if the current market persist and bad news keep popping out in the media. If it eventually get dip to that amount, it is a good opportunity to buy more.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

it could be that possibility for ethereum reach price to $200, if big investor want playing the market this is possible can happen sometime

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

possible it will down the price at $200 but hopefully not, I bought ethereum around $800, I'm still believe in ethereum it will recover soon I hope in the next month let see.

yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

To be honest i would be surprised to see Ethereum drop to $200 because it would be something that hurts the crypto a lot. It’s much worse than bitcoin dropping below 5k because Ethereum has a great effect on alt coins because most of them are based on Ethereum. I hope we will see market recover soon.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

reaching 200$ per coin is possible because of the down trend we are in nowadays.. it would be really scary for investors if it has reached that level, it might take a lot of time to get back to the up trend. but! generally its possible but i dont think so! Summer is coming, profits are coming!
philad220

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

As far as panic sellers continue to dump, I think ethereum will even lower than $200 in the coming days, it'll be so surprising tho, but at the same time it's another opportunity for me to buy more to my portfolio and wait for the next pump.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: