Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS ETH GONNA REACH $200?  (Read 943 times)
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

It is going to happen whem the dumping of bitcoin is going to continue,that is why we need to cut our losses so that we can easily buyback from the very bottom to maximize your profits when the market has recovered im sure you are going to make a lot of money,just be patient because everything will be fine as usual these people will going to dump the market and eventually buyback from the bottom !

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Camon

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

I think it strongly depends on the success rate of near future ICOs. The main reason of Ethereum's growth last year was great results of those time's ICO. But right now it's bad period for new projects, so people need much less Ethereum that it used to be.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

Of course as you can see bitcoin is being dumped still that is why our market will crash further,expect the worst case scenario if bitcoin's value will fall under $5k because it might be the start of the beginning of the end of cryptocurrencies,we should be aware of it so that we wont be surprised when it happens and we can easily get out fast when it is really needed.

dvlgwarv

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

I can be sure that the price of ETH will not reach $200, first ETH has a mining cost, and the next ICO project is at the lowest point, and if ICO starts to recover then it needs a lot of ETH, and if the ETH price continues to decline, there will be some people buying it.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

Yes it can,as the bitcoin's value is getting dumped nowadays these coins might go back to where they started last year,we should be doing a lot of research before investing to these coins so we wont get panicked whenever the market is failing because we know what is the potential of each coins so we can be sure that our holdings will recover sooner or later!

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

As of january 2018, the eth price reaches its peak for about $1000, but it is very opposite as of now. The price of ethereum keeps dropping every week. Is it possible that ethereum will soon reach $200 for this market bloodbath?
I think it will not reach that low because if it happens many community will find another alternative investment aside from Ethereum and the developers and supporters will not let it happen easily.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

Certainly yes, if we see BTC at 4k$. Little bit nervous, that if btc will reach such price, a lot of alts`ll drop to the bottom and won`t recover, it`ll be the end of many projects,even with working idea
So hope, we`ll see the recovery in next weeks
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

Well, it is possible it reaches $200, but many may be surprised if it stops dumping beyond $300. Those who are waiting for a price as low as that might be caught unawares, because it will be a big surprise if Ethereum keeps pumping instead of dumping further. Let's even take a look at this, dumping or pumping of prices is not automatic, it comes through our influences, the influence of traders. So, by the time we stop dumping the ETH we have, it will pump further.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

It shouldnt because if that happens,most of these promising ICOs that has potentials will fail,even if these projects are going to be massive! the market will collapse if bitcoin and ethereum is going to fall below each current support levels,but it is very morelikely yo happen as far sa i can see with my technical analysis it really can but lets hope i am wrong  Undecided

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

As of january 2018, the eth price reaches its peak for about $1000, but it is very opposite as of now. The price of ethereum keeps dropping every week. Is it possible that ethereum will soon reach $200 for this market bloodbath?
It might reached that level if bitcoin's value will stil fall below its current support levels,so prepare for the worst expect more dumps in the market as we are still in a bearish trend that drives most of these investors to pull their money out from the cryptocurrency market ,as far as i can see there are less chances that bitcoin is going to recover sooner or later so it means these altcoins are going to drop to the bottom.

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

Theoritically it is very possible when bitcoin will fall below $4k or worst $3k ethereum might dropped its price exponentially! but if you are going to risk it in ethereum there will be no doubt you will make a lot of money when the whole market has recovered from these bloody markets,wait for the market to stabilize buy more when it dips so you wont be affected too much by these market manipulations.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ivo2012

Activity: 68
Merit: 19

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

I think it can even go lower than $200. A lot of ETH is locked up in ICO's and needs to be sold one day to finance that projects.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

Worst case scenario would be $100 that is why we need to get ready to whats going to come,a lot of investors are pulling their money out of our market becaue they are going to lose a lot money if they dont,that is why the market is continously dumping because someone is dumping thousands of bitcoins in the market causing the whole market to fail.

ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

Even if this happens, it's a chance to buy more eth, isn't it?  Wink
kolyrahman23

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT.THE MARKET IS IN THE DARK RIGHT NOW. PEOPLE EVERYWHERE MAKING FUD AND THAT GOT VIRAL AND BLAST. IF THIS KIND OF THING GOING ON, IT MAY GO DOWN TO 200
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

I dont think so.It can go down little bit more but i dont believe that people will sell so cheap this ridiculous worth  crypto
350$ its lowest for me
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

Yeah, it is very possible that eth will reach 200$ or even below. the current market tells me eth can easily get there but the good thing is that the prices of all crypto will rise together again and as was predicted, cryptocurrency market will again increase this year. Why is it still late, the investors are taking your monies and soon they'll start selling to you expensively the same coin they bought from you cheaply. Get yourself a coin to hodl.

topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

It shouldnt because if that happens,most of these promising ICOs that has potentials will fail,even if these projects are going to be massive! the market will collapse if bitcoin and ethereum is going to fall below each current support levels,but it is very morelikely yo happen as far sa i can see with my technical analysis it really can but lets hope i am wrong  Undecided

Yes and that's why it most probably can happen. I'll explain my point of view. As you could notice ICOs are being under pressure during the last few months. But even if you ban ICOs in one country they can move to another. So the best way to defeat ICOs is to make them unprofitable. And the only way to reach it is to dump the market to the very bottom.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

because of the decline in bitcoin prices since February, has made all altcoin prices down and unstable. I think it's possible if ethereum goes back to $ 200, but I hope it's not..
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

If bitcoin will crush to 3000$-etherium will cost 130-150$,I know it  looks now unbelievable but in crypto anything is possible and as we can see the downtrend is very clear so I would stay away from buying etherium in near couple of months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: