Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS ETH GONNA REACH $200?  (Read 943 times)
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:25:18 PM

Possible though it has potentials to recover it would be too risky to buy right now because our market is still in bearish movements and it could be worst,and fall below $100 that is why we need to be sure if the market is going to have reversal before we decide if it will be the perfect time to get into the train of ethereum.

padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

yes it could reach 200$, it would the time to invest as much as you can, and it will not be a bad thing, then it will be time to wait and be patient time to come back to 1200$
Imy

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

I dont think ETH can drop as low as 200$ but we will see. In my oppinion it wont go under 300$ range
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

Worst case scenario would be below $100 that is why we need to be sure that the current support levels wont break,so that we wont lose money if ever because getting trapped with these altcoins is never a good option.We should be aware to what is happening to the market so we wont be too late if something bad will happen.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

I think it is going to take some time before ETH is increasing in value again (there are a lot of bad news atm, which engages people to sell).
Hopefully it will reach $200 so that we can buy us silly and then wait for it :')
\

You are just waiting for the ETH PRICE to go more dip as you want to buy it cheaper, well it could be possible.
But as what i see the cheapest price of this will no go lower than 300.
And if possible, it will rise at the same time that bitcoin will.
catok broek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

this is a blood war, we do not know that eth will go down. very unfortunate if he declined from the beginning of this year. everyone is very sad and disappointed with the decline in eth prices. I think the declining factor of eth price is caused by our own. we can see a lot of who sell eth, it becomes a big impact of the decline in eth prices. we can only hope for a stable eth price for now.

no one know what will happen of course. but this declining is caused by the incident in India where issue that banks don't accept crypto refunds. this incident makes many traders in India in panic sells. but fortunately the prices still don't go down deeper.
so then I believe ETH won't reach $200.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

It shouldnt because most of the altcoins will fail too especially those coins which are based on ethereum's platform that is why we need to stick with bitcoin as of the moment because ethereum is failing too hard nowadays.We should more worried about bitcoin because it dictates what will happen to the market,remember the king will always get what he wants,and those followers will need to bend their knee if the king wanted to.
ladyquark

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

I don't think that ETH will fall lower than $250, on the technical analysis very strong level and bulls will strongly fight for him! I think what in the 250-300 market, at last, will be developed and will begin to consolidate the ascending trend, each indicator shows that the market has ended, and in the nearest future we have to change a trend! So be patient everything and good luck
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

Thats not the worst it could go down below $100 that is why we need to be vigillant everytime so that we wont lose a lot of money ,because these market manipulation will not stop until most of the people are selling in panic,because that is what they want the whole community to panic so that they can buy a lot of cheap coins in the market.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

Everything can be, I think that this is quite possible, because today bitcoin costs about $ 350, you understand that this is the beginning of the autumn of 2017, it seems to me that we are rolling back, we need to use such opportunities.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

BTC and ETH are linked, because people think they're linked, therefore people behave as though they're linked, making them linked. When BTC dumps, people think the whole crypto market is tanking, so they sell to get out ahead of the dump, causing the dump.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

because of the decline in bitcoin prices since February, has made all altcoin prices down and unstable. I think it's possible if ethereum goes back to $ 200, but I hope it's not..
The price of Ethereum should get down to $200 if Bitcoin gets lower. You should invest in Ethereum if it gets that low.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:07:01 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 09:06:50 PM by Baltman

If the price falls below $ 300, then it will not stop at around 200. 300 is a very important figure for investors' faith. it's my opinion ofc

tayyabchaudhry123

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

yes
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

As of january 2018, the eth price reaches its peak for about $1000, but it is very opposite as of now. The price of ethereum keeps dropping every week. Is it possible that ethereum will soon reach $200 for this market bloodbath?

It is very likely if the market will continue downtrend. At this point there is no signs that it is going to change. You can see the ICOs market is going down pretty much. The ICOs with the high ratings and reviews struggling to raise money. Many are reducing the hardcap or moving the sales stage to later this year. And ICOs participation is one of the main use of Ether
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

Yes possible to happen that is why we need to wait for some more dip so we could maximize the profits when everything is already backed up,most of the big investors have pulled out their money that is why the market is bleeding too much but we dont need to worry because these people are waiting for bitcoin to recover so that they can safely put their money back into these altcoins.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

I bought ETH in at late January and did come in to make money, but have been struggling ever since to make a profit. I'm still here though, I think I'm down around 30% from my total investment, but it hasn't deterred me and I will be buying when things go south this weekend, which in my limited experience, is going to happen.
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

I believe that some powerful people and institutions would like to see BTC and ETH price as low as possible. They want to protect their positions and existing financial system and to prove that crypto currencies are useless. The question is how powerful they are. They are using their influence in media, governments and financial institutions to attack crypto currencies. It is possible that ETH price will reach 200 USD but I hope that won't happen.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

I don't think that's gonna happen, though no one really knows what's gonna happen tomorrow. It is possible after all and such course of events.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

I presume yes,based on the curren situation in the market,bitcoin's moments and ethereum's support levels if these levels will be broken that is the reason why it would fall below $100 or worst,that is why we need to protect ourselves,set some cut loss so that you wont lose a lot if anything happens to ethereum or in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: