Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:04:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS ETH GONNA REACH $200?  (Read 943 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

That's really inevitable as bitcoin's market price also dwindled. But just like bitcoin, ETH is expected to encounter the same situation as what experienced by bitcoin and that also means that eth will rise again.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

I think it is going to take some time before ETH is increasing in value again (there are a lot of bad news atm, which engages people to sell).
Hopefully it will reach $200 so that we can buy us silly and then wait for it :')
I would not doubt that. It took time before it even got to that ATH last year, and with the way things have been before, I would not doubt anything right now. $200 will be a very good bargain and a sweet one to watch out for to load up for the next leg up and even though it does not sound like something that could happen.

The truth is that even less than $400 few months ago would not have seem likely, so with that, anything is definitely possible as ETH is inflationary but we also have to understand that if there is a huge demand for it, and if the market bounces back, then we should see it probably back to its feet.

Also, we hovered around $300 to $400 for a very long time, so going way lower may not seem like it, but it is the crypto world, and anything is possible. The bloodbath is everywhere and it is affecting the whole space, but if it brings the chance to accumulate more for the future, who are we to say no?
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

IS ETH GONNA REACH $200? Very possible, and if it does happen, I believe it's down to the same types of market manipulation that we see precious metals fall prey to. The markets are finding their way back, and there will always be ups and downs, but I feel that we will see a turnaround in June or July of this year. 
If it does go down to $200 - makes a great buy!
PageDown

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

I hope not. But it's still ok if it does. If that happens. i think it's best to buy and hold it for a little while.
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

Eth will not go down on 200usd since eth is indemand because of erc20 token amd its smart contract.. But if it goes down on 200 its good to fill your bag..
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

Possible to happen because the current level of ethereum today is at $400 and we are still in bearish trend it means tha bitcoin could still lose some of its value ,causing most of these altcoins to bleed more so lets expect the worst because the next support level of ethereum would in in $100 and that could be so alarming to most of us.

I have a hope that it will not happen to Ethereum. Yes, its price is lower now but it does not mean that it will be going down further. I am waiting for its price fluctuations, but they are not will be too critical.
dunup

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

As of january 2018, the eth price reaches its peak for about $1000, but it is very opposite as of now. The price of ethereum keeps dropping every week. Is it possible that ethereum will soon reach $200 for this market bloodbath?

No, peak was for about 1300-1400 $.
No one know what will be in the future but I belibe everything will be good in ETH rate for longterm

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

Depends on how many ICOs have exchanged the Ether they raised. Some people say huge ICOs like EOS still have millions worth to dump on the market...

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Derus-93

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:55:35 PM

Is it really a problem if it drops to $ 200? The main question should be, will it ever rise again.
But back to your question. Yes, it can fall back to $ 200. As you say, the price is falling and noone can say where the bottom is.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:02:48 AM

I don't think so. That would be a terrible drop. It should lose another 35-40%... I can t see that happening. Probably it's going to take some time to recover from the fud spread around.
Tarantula9
Copper Member

Activity: 44

Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:05:56 AM

I certainly hope not, that feels too low for comfort.  There are some very important projects out there that rely on the success of the Ethereum blockchain success.

Global CPQ

Enterprise Blockchain CPQ Pricing Intelligence Software. Bringing crypto to the enterprise.  Enterprise companies are simply not ready for crypto, and Global CPQ is bridging that gap.

Spend Less Time Quoting. More Time Closing.
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:08:59 AM

Well no one can really perfectly predict the uptrend or downtrend price of a coin. Only mere speculations can be made.
But I personally don't think ETH will plunge that low. It will recover and be headed  to its former price soon.. That is what I believe.
ETH to the moon.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:15:18 AM

As of january 2018, the eth price reaches its peak for about $1000, but it is very opposite as of now. The price of ethereum keeps dropping every week. Is it possible that ethereum will soon reach $200 for this market bloodbath?
I don't think it will. but if ever happen that would ne s good news for those whi wan to accumulate more and bsd news to thos who bought at 1k+ level. If ever bitcoin price msy go down  to 3k level  then there is a slim chance ETH would hit 200$

cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:26:44 AM

I don't think so. It stayed strong above $350 and most people seem to agree that it's undervalued right now. If we do have another dip before a massive bull run, I see eth being tested at around $330 which is mid November levels.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:36:49 AM

Nah. That would be too low. I think it is impossible for Ethereum to fall that low. It could happen if the entire cryptocurrency market is going to die but if the reason are simple FUDs and negative news about cryptocurrency then that is not enough to make the price of Ethereum go down as low as $200. And I believe that this blood bath is going to end very soon. We have already entered the second quarter of the year. I hope things will shift.
modjjo

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:44:08 AM

it could be, but no one can predict.. but dont worry if it  happen, then it will be #BuyTIme and ETH pumped again..
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

No but the opposite in which it will reach above ATH again in triple by this year. There are lot of development that happening around the globe in favor of Ethereum in which it predicted that it will reach more than $1,000 mark https://smartereum.com/2009/ethereum-price-forecast-how-high-can-the-price-of-ethereum-go-news-today-sun-apr-8/ so i say keep on buying and holding Ethereum as we could expect a huge success after the market will become stable very soon.  Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:01:43 AM

everything can be posible, no one can predict, i'm just waiting btc gonna reach 200$ , and then BUY TIME  Grin #invest invest and invest
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:57:12 AM

nobody knows but everything is possible. when that happens i will buy a loadshit of it. That will be a massive amount of discount. Ofcourse you need to do your own due diligence before investing on every coin on every situation too. Your money is your responsibility.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

No one can rightly predict weather ethereum price will come down to $200 because of the highly volatile crypto market and how it operate on the economic law of demands and supply once the demaiis affected the it will result in the price changes either positively or negatively. So ETH price may even go below $200.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: