Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any groups for full time crypto traders?  (Read 276 times)
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

I think Yes! I already heard that there are some telegram groups where the members are all full time crypto traders and they discuss about the altcoins they been trading.

I have joined one telegram group that are traders but not actually full time. They have their respective jobs and crypto trading is just a part time to them(including me). Just as you thought that crypto trading is not always the winning scenario most of the time that is why I wouldn't advice you take it as a full time. And somehow, even if they shared their TAs and indicators, they never shared their secret of winning and their own and special strategies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

You could check out the CryptoVince chat on telegram, he has a free channel that offers some useful advice. However most full time traders do not like to share all their hard work because it is generally valuable. However, on the occasion you might be able to buy-in to a group which allows you to discuss and ask questions. There are a few signals channels that offer signals about market conditions, but these often turn out to be pump groups, though there are a few true gems.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

Yes there are any groups for full time crypto trader. You can check on facebook and twitter you just need to be hardworking in finding some groups. In joining the groups you can ask there how they do the trading how they invest in trading and how they manage the trading platform and the prices in the market. There are many things that you can ask and even if you do not ask they will help you in finding ways on how they do the trading, how they earn and many more about the crypto trading. You just need to be friendly with the members so that they will help you on trading.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

I will suggest you visit tradingview.com. There are some list of seasoned traders there who share their ideas and analysis which include cryptocurrencies, and I believe that should give you what you are looking for. Be careful following other people ideas though, as it should only be a guideline for what you already know and not you just following blindly.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:46:26 AM

I was wondering if any of you knows about any groups of full time traders that are opened for new members? Maybe collaborative trading groups, or just society of dedicated people who talk about strategy. I don't mind if they ask you to verify your net worth, as I find this understandable.
I would not recommend newbie to use this kind of service. Groups for full time traders usually mean momey laundering group. They will propose coin from time to time for you to get interested and lure you out to their shitcoin and pull out their money if they get what they want. A cruel method for newbie users.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: