Poll
Question: Will Bitcoin will come down to $1K after India Govt Ban
Yes - 7 (12.1%)
No - 49 (84.5%)
Maybe - 2 (3.4%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Dead Now  (Read 563 times)
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Of course not, bitcoin will not die by an issue like this, maybe it will only slightly decrease in price because the beginner bitcoin holders are affected by this kind of issue. however, it will not happen to those who have long held bitcoin. precisely those who have long plunge in bitcoin world will see this situation as an opportunity to buy.
celcoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:32 AM

I see so many funny topics in this forum , if bitcoin is dead you will not be asking us in the forum you would have gone to commit suicide because of shock,  lol.  Please let us stop creating stupid topic and asking stupid questions.  This forum is all about bitcoin and if bitcoin dies, You might not even see this forum to ask this question.  Just hope that everything gets better after the media FUD.
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

Will Bitcoin come down to $1K after India Govt Ban. Please vote on this and share this with your friend.

Read the article for more information - https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-banned-in-india-reserve-bank-of-india-releases-an-official-statement/
bitcoin will never be die or will be dead unless internet is not exist or it hackers attack bitcoin. if those two is already meet bitcoin will die because people will never trust in bitcoin and the demand will decrease rapidly.
Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency. It is not a traditional currency that a government can ban it directly.Government can discourage it's people or financial institutions to prevent from crypto asset. But they can not ban as it is not centralized.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:05:17 AM

Will Bitcoin come down to $1K after India Govt Ban. Please vote on this and share this with your friend.

Read the article for more information - https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-banned-in-india-reserve-bank-of-india-releases-an-official-statement/

I'm sure you're not a newbie like your current ranking. I do not think there is any point in making this kind of voting. anyway india is not a big barrier for bitcoin and other crypto. you can see right now in the market, bitcoin rises again. so in conclusion bitcoin will not die
Dovie

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

No bitcoin never die for now bitcoin raising the price in the marketi think its the beginning to pump of bitcoin price its impossible to die because there's so many people support bitcoin.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:16:18 AM

I suggest you read and understand fully the article so as not to cause confusion. But even if India do ban bitcoin i think that bitcoin would die instantly. Remember that bitcoin is used by a lot of people and entities worldwide so it would still continue.
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:31:07 AM

Man, there are so many threads right now about is bitcoin dead. I just don't understand it. Nothing has changed in a negative way other than a dip. :/
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

Bitcoin isn't dead bitcoin is now rising up again and no one can replace it in market. Bitcoin is the king of all coin in the crypto world. Salute to bitcoin for not falling down/shutting down. Biitcoin can't be dead until the people enjoys it. And also many user will protest on shutting down the bitcoin.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:20:59 AM

Doesnt mean bitcoin is dead if the value drastically falls down, This is the common characteristics of bitcoin, It fluctuates because it used for trading, However people may sell their bitcoins to avoid too much losses especially for daily traders. Someday it will recovers because bitcoin is getting popular and offer us a lot of benefits such as simplifying our work.
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

I think Bitcoin will not die. In view of the fluctuation of bitcoin prices over the past few days, I think that it will erupt again soon. Although some negative news will affect the price of Bitcoin, I believe the problem is not significant.
ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

is there any prerequisites for this? I do not see even the slightest chance that bitcoin will die and if there was such a jump it does not mean anything
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

well i dont think so there is a lot of news that some country banned bitcoin, but however it takes affect on the market price but i dont think so it will go down to 1000 dollar. bitcoin will rise
Bitcoin will never die amd it will never die for sure because every postive actions and positive income we can get in crypto currency that makes us proud to have here.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

It is too early to say about Bitcoin Dead. It will rise up to $ 30,000 in December.
No one can predict about bitcoin. Bitcoin never dies, we know now bitcoin is down but bitcoin is not dead. I believe and trust to bitcoin to win this kind of challenges and it will rise up in the year end of 2018.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

Bitcoin is too big to lose so please stop spreading the negative news because it will affect the price of Bitcoin and also many investor will not invest in to it and might afraid to try in trading in digital currency. We all know that there are so many dips these past few months but don't get panic about it because we are in the season of call accumulation so the effect is decrease in price. Let's just be patient for the best time and I know that Bitcoin will rise up soon.
evanesce

Activity: 164

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

Bitcoin will not die now for sure.And you don't have to panic about it because it won't do any better than anyone and will only upset investors

EzzNju

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

Why do you want to kill bitcoin.?(The fact of the matter is bitcoin is here to stay.We haven't seen the best of bitcoin yet..please stop killing btcoin
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

I think the bitcoin didn't die because of the still ongoing and increasingly popular and arguably if it was dead wrong bitcoin large.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

a superficial thought when it says bitcoin is dead.
remember .... bitcoin grows not like reversing the palm though India forbid crypto transactions, does not mean this early bitcoin death even this will be the beginning of bitcoin kebangakitan

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

It is not possible is this condition. So tough to go down again at this time. So, please stop sharing this type news.
Bitcoin maybe maximum down $3k.
Although now price $8k+.

Be hardworker
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

Even if India banned bitcoin, it would not have such a disastrous effect on bitcoin. Yes, it would lower its price, but it would not have depreciated at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: