Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are to choose between Ethereum and NEO, which would you prefer and why?  (Read 32 times)
Adunni6758 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

There have have several discussions on NEO and ETH and why many love to own and hold them.  I have always thought that if i have a choice to make, which would i go for and why should i prefer one above the other. This is actually subject to interest, use and monetary values.
One thing that is common these days as regards what could be the object of preference is the technology on which these coins are built upon. At the same time, some are seriously concerned about what the ROI could be after investing into it.
So, which would you prefer and why?
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

At present, the choice is eth, because the price of eth has been falling and has fallen a large part, which is suitable for buying.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

Your question is prefer in term of invest or in term of Tech or in term of running ICO ! ?

- In term of invest

Both have really good future investment specially with Ethereum now almost at bottom , so it is good to have some money in both .

- In term of tech

I think in term of tech Neo win in both securities and number of transaction and how fast it is   .

- In term of running an ICO

Ethereum is the first choice because of how popular it is and Neo still facing the chainess regulation problem .
doyayipaku

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

I will choose ETH. The anchor is a coin that many Chinese use if they encounter the problem that they will quickly sell them making Neo a non-stable value like Eth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: