Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:54:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized apps (dApps) Tutorial  (Read 90 times)
lalalav (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

Hello!

I just started learning blockchain technology and I am quietly interested on how create a decentralized apps with blockchain. Can someone help me find a good source to get started with decentralized apps development with blockchain.

TIA
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

This isn't really off topic to be honest, this post can probably be moved to Altcoin Discussion. I haven't really divulged into making dAPPS myself but what I can tell you is that most dAPPS on the Ethereum blockchain use the programming language Solidity. It would be good for you to get a decent understanding of programming though before you jump into solidity, one great recommendation I can give you is Python - It's a great way to begin to understand programming at a basic level.

Also, I really enjoy watching Ivan on Tech on Youtube - I know he is selling a developer course for making dAPPS on the Ethereum network. I don't feel comfortable recommending his course to you knowing that the information to do these things are freely available on the internet (and can be learned with just the right amount of ambition) but if you need guidance that may be a considerable route for you - Not to mention there are many other courses to choose from than just his ( I am just well aware of his since he plugs it in a lot of his videos).
lalalav (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:37:39 AM

This isn't really off topic to be honest, this post can probably be moved to Altcoin Discussion. I haven't really divulged into making dAPPS myself but what I can tell you is that most dAPPS on the Ethereum blockchain use the programming language Solidity. It would be good for you to get a decent understanding of programming though before you jump into solidity, one great recommendation I can give you is Python - It's a great way to begin to understand programming at a basic level.

Thank you for the reply.
Actually, I am currently creating apps with javascript.
My concern maybe in dApps is the deployment part.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: