Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Developers - Here is a Problem, Solve it  (Read 194 times)
jamesndungu1 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
Merited by paxmao (1)

I have a problem and i believe several of my friends have this problem too, I own a-lot of ERC20 Tokens and Some Under Neo Platform - Start-ups like Polymath will start offering securities tokens and they say their market is huge which i believe.

Now managing this assets is a problem - No Single App or Website exists to help an investor manage his assets by pulling app data from this platforms and presenting them in a smart manner, something like Delta but more advanced.

Features i would like:
1. Apps pulls data from addresses - No manual input.
2. No wallet - Seriously
3. ICO and Bounties included

I’m sure this community can help and add more features they would love on the comments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slava79

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

I have a problem and i believe several of my friends have this problem too, I own a-lot of ERC20 Tokens and Some Under Neo Platform - Start-ups like Polymath will start offering securities tokens and they say their market is huge which i believe.

Now managing this assets is a problem - No Single App or Website exists to help an investor manage his assets by pulling app data from this platforms and presenting them in a smart manner, something like Delta but more advanced.

Features i would like:
2. No wallet - Seriously

I’m sure this community can help and add more features they would love on the comments.

Very interesting.

Fair questions:

1. How big do you think the user base, people with the same problem you described?

2. How much would you pay for monthly usage of such a tool?

3. How much do you think it would cost to develop?

I mean, probably the answers to these question explain why there is no such a tool?
NicolasOpus

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

Features i would like:
2. No wallet - Seriously

We (Delta) will have all this in our next 1.8 update, expected to release within the next 7 days. Smiley
dadabosade67

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

Features i would like:
2. No wallet - Seriously

ICO and Bounties features should be some serious and highly productive ones because now they are such a mess. In my mind, it would be better if an ICO and Bounties shown are the highest ranks ones
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: