Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit Support Group Is Now On The Move!  (Read 235 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:35:58 AM

P.S. Just To Let You Know, I AM NOT PART OF YOBIT or even a SUPPORTER of them.

I don't support Yobit actually, I'm more concerned about the users who has some issues regarding on that exchange so I will be using this thread to get in touch to those users.
I just found a way to have these issues to be fixed, but this isn't illegal as you may think of it. Though I don't still have the 100% of the outcome to be positive because it always depends on the situation. And so in this case, I might be there way of getting their reputation back just by solving the issues of the users. Though I know that this might take me some risks, that's why I'm saying this, I am not part of YOBIT, I'm just giving you a way to solve your issues.

Just leave your feedbacks and issues here on this thread, and let me be your bridge to them.

P.S. I will never ask for any account or payments, Just wait for your turn and I will make sure that you will get an answer.

PLEASE JOIN THIS GROUP ON TELEGRAM: https://t.me/UnofficialSupportYobit

I Just quoted the message I have posted on Reputation Board to let you all know about this,... as of the moment Yobit has made an announcement.

This isn't a false hope, to all of the users who has a problem or issue regarding on their accounts please join the group on telegram and if possible join the discussion on the thread that I have made on the Reputation Section. Please do not that response from Yobit are still slow, so you'd better cool off your head.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 12:36:53 PM

This isn't a false hope, to all of the users who has a problem or issue regarding on their accounts please join the group on telegram and if possible join the discussion on the thread that I have made on the Reputation Section. Please do not that response from Yobit are still slow, so you'd better cool off your head.
Good for them. It's their business and they need to do what is right thing for their business. May be they need someone in BitcoinTalk as their representative to build up some reputation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 01:00:05 PM

May be they need someone in BitcoinTalk as their representative to build up some reputation.

I doubt that would be possible for them.

Yobit is extremely shady and is involved in scam activities. Building up reputation won't be possible here anymore.
All they can do is trying to minimize their reputation damage. And even this won't be easy.

blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 03:21:27 PM

@OP: Copy from your other BS thread:

I am not part of YOBIT, I'm just giving you a way to solve your issues.

I'm calling BS on this thread & the OP.

@OP: Provide proof of your claims. The official Yobit account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594) should post here too confirming what you're saying, otherwise we can assume that:

1) Your account has been sold to Yobit.

2) You are being paid by Yobit.

I simply do not believe that Yobit have suddenly decided to turn over a new leaf after years of scamming, lying, thieving, spamming & generally ripping off 100's of users for years. No f*cking way.

Proof or it's just another deceitful BS Yobit marketing ploy.

Expect a wall of red negative trust if you don't provide proof.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:41:57 AM

This is the third section where you posted this Yobit issue, I hate to say it but your reputation is at stake here, it's like a make a break for you, but like what I posted in one of your thread, acknowledgement is the first thing that should come, so people will know that they are dealing with the right person.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5916

Meh.

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:41:09 AM

You should not bother trying to help people, you will just get shit for it in the end.. Kudos to you either way, but you know the way of the (bitcointalk)world.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:02:54 AM

May be they need someone in BitcoinTalk as their representative to build up some reputation.

I doubt that would be possible for them.

Yobit is extremely shady and is involved in scam activities. Building up reputation won't be possible here anymore.
All they can do is trying to minimize their reputation damage. And even this won't be easy.

I think its possible. If they can pay the bounty campaign, they can pay the representative to work for them and gradually gain the trust of users. Its all just a matter of fixing those issues. They were advertising in coinmarketcap, they bought a big banner in the website and so I guess they are determined to make their reputation clean as possible. Its not that easy but its possible with money they have.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 10:41:20 AM

You should not bother trying to help people, you will just get shit for it in the end.. Kudos to you either way, but you know the way of the (bitcointalk)world.
I can not disagree. If Yobit want to get their reputation back, they should do it themselves. If they (official Yobit) actually contacted @cabalism13, as their first step to get their reputation back, they should do next steps, announce about their case by themselves, not unofficially announcements from @cabalism13. I don't doubt anything about the intention to help of cabalism13, but it is not his role to do this.

If Yobit, this time come back to do something, but then they do shit again, everyone will blame on @cabalism13. That is what I can imagine.

I don't think it will help Yobit, Yobit users, but in fact cabalism13 might get adverse effects, in return.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:01:45 AM

Expect a wall of red negative trust if you don't provide proof.
Is that a threat? 😂 come on that's bullshit
Why would I deserve such crazy thing? Just because I didn't tell you whose the one I'm talking to?  You're being such a kid again... Then how about you go to the telegram group instead of spewing non-sense. I don't fucking care who you are, I'm just doing this to help. Don't waste your time on me buddy if you have some important things to do, I have so many free time right now that's why I'm doinh all of this.

It doesn't serve any possibility for getting tagged. And also I really can't see the fucking reason of yourd on why I should get A WALL OF NEGATIVE TRUST
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: