Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum VS EOS  (Read 777 times)
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

Well I don't know much about EOS but I think ethereum will have the potential of rising in the next few years aside from bitcoin though bitcoin is second to none. Ethereum is the best when you compare it with EOS. That is what I can say.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

EOS is a good coin but Ethereum is still better than EOS, Ethereum development is getting better from time to time and the more fans I see the average of all projects based on Ethereum so I think Ethereum stays better than EOS.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

Many people compare Ethereum with EOS without understanding that the two cryptos are very different in purpose. ETH was born as an upgrade to Bitcoin, and EOS was born to speed up the cryptos. So regarding potential, Ethereum is certainly more potential than EOS. Invest in ETH if you determine long-term investment and if short-term investment EOS is a good choice.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

ETH is mire suitable I suppose. It has more pluses like stability and confidence on the market than EOS has. I like ETH and Eos too, but I think that ETH is stronger one.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

EOS does not even stand a chance against a truly decentralised crypto, be that Ethereum or any other really. It is just a squeezer for the credulous people.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

EOS still on development and they does not yet live product, but Ethereum already changed crypto industry, there are alot of start ups and big company hasbeen use Ethereum blockchain to write smart contract to increasing quality their product .Ethereum already given many benefits to the cryptocurrency community and also many blockchain project, and for EOS still under development, so they will not possible to surpass ETH.

leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

Today, the number of Ethereum users is estimated at 20-30 million people, and more than 2 thousand unique tokens were issued on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain. The ICO attracted billions of dollars of investors ' funds, and a significant part of them goes to the salaries of developers who create SOFTWARE for this network. There is General agreement that the system has a net effect and the ecosystem is growing like a snowball. Moreover, in the last 2-3 years, many other ecosystems have started to support Ethereum is a software, hardware and mobile wallets, exchanges, etc EOS, there is almost nothing of this. Therefore, it is difficult to talk about the prospects of EOS
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

EOS still on development and they does not yet live product, but Ethereum already changed crypto industry, there are alot of start ups and big company hasbeen use Ethereum blockchain to write smart contract to increasing quality their product .Ethereum already given many benefits to the cryptocurrency community and also many blockchain project, and for EOS still under development, so they will not possible to surpass ETH.
Lol whare are you from? You are so dumb because in fact you don't even watching the development of EOS and as you can that about how the people are loosing their faith to the EOS platform due to the a lot of vulnerabilities issues about that. EOS is shitchain, the dev was spending 4 billions for nothing.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Mujdem

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

Eos has recently gone through a rapid rise. This situation excited people. Ethereum and Eos are technologically advanced coins. But I'm investing in Ethereum. A coin that is strong and trusting.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

Ethereum has a good development and many have used this platform because it is decentralized, but EOS is also just developing and started many ico using EOS platform. Both will have the same community, so the potential for the future is very good.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

I think the investment of EOS is very risky now because it demanded shortly and the price increased. it may come back at an old price. The ethereum is very powerful and the graphics are a coin of stability. so I prefer ethereum.
itsik78

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

Ethereum - POW(POS in future), is more decentralized, ...
EOS - DPOS, faster transaction,  ... (can you give me more?)a

The ICO for EOS ends in May as i know, and will it be able to beat Ethereum?
Yes, this is correct. Ethereumn  is a blockchain platform that went live in 2015. At its core, Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts while EOS is known for having fast transanction. Both two have similarities. EOS is a blockchain platform that operates using a similar model as Ethereum, although Ethereum was the first platform to launch in this space. It is yet to be launched and is slated for a June release. While there are similarities, EOS is not exactly the same as Ethereum, from a technical and practical perspective.

Of course, there are 2 serious platforms, but I prefer ERC 20, for me this protocol is the main one in work, EOS is a serious competitor, but it is unlikely that it will be able to make Ethereum part, it is unlikely that EOS has not grown yet
reptylia

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

EOS - in fact, software that can be used on different blockbodies. It is based on the principle of Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS), which allows for fast and cheap transactions.
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

I just love how you compare one of the most stable and realistic alt (ETH) versus one of the most scummiest vaporwave token (EOS). Check around the internet there are numerous posts proving that EOS is a centralized manipulated scam.
reting

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:11:44 AM

I prefer ETH more than any other crypto. Eos can do well but I don't think it can surpass ether. Etherium is already a popular platform for smart contract.
Matdog
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:23:06 AM

I prefer ETH more than any other crypto. Eos can do well but I don't think it can surpass ether. Etherium is already a popular platform for smart contract.
I myself also prefer ethereum of course than eos,
because the future of ethereum I think no doubt,
and even now ethereum is arguably the best altcoin
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:34:05 AM

Yes absolutely, as i have known most people are preferable to choose in Ethereum because it cannot hide the popularity that cannot compared into the other coins which mostly succeeded coin are purely an ETH product coins in the market. Plus the second coins next to bitcoin it had a big impact.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:47:41 AM

Eos will never beat etherum. There are recent reports where they have found a major vulnerability in the EOS network and with that issue, I don't think EOS will still be able to recover. It's over for them while Eth just continue to get better.
gehtrs

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

Why do you compare Ethereum to EOS? I think this person has no comparability at all. How much is the Ethereum? How much is EOS? This does not need to think at all, Ethereum certainly far exceeds EOS, not only the price is convenient, the future development of team technology far exceeds EOS
Jukwle

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:01:48 AM

I don't imagine that EOS will execute ethereum simply because Ethereum creating too. Eos is made when all is said in done for colossal organizations. Ethereum is useful for littlest organizations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: