Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum VS EOS  (Read 777 times)
Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

Ethereum at the moment has no competitors. We are waiting for the release of the finished platform and even then it will be possible to talk about competition

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

EOS will provide developers with the tools they need so they can focus on specific business logic for their application without having to worry about implementing cryptography or communicating with a decentralized computer (ETH blockchain). In addition, EOS will use parallelization to make possible block scalability for potential millions of transactions per second. As if all this was not attractive, but while the ethereum wins.
bcointt

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

The key feature for EOS is building dapps won't give you the Blockchain feel. I very much am afraid. Just look at Steemit and how it works.
galio_ico

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

they all aim for same purpose I think.
and EOS is newer and better (maybe)
but ETH is way ahead EOS in ICOs market. and I think if ETH switch to PoS, there's no chance for EOS to compete. so I think it should have another plan, another way to go instead of doing what ETH's doing.

if I can chose, I chose EOS cause it has more potential to make profit than ETH ^^

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

In terms of strength and solidity of the Project... i go with Ethereum any time. Ethereum is king and funny thing is that you are comparing Ethereum to EOS, A token that runs on Ethereum blockchain... this is only common sense that Ethereum is the father and bigger

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

No. Ethereum has bigger community and is more decentralised so it's better
more likely in the ethereum than the eos,
because the big communities will win from the small community Smiley
and ethereum also good
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:22:07 PM

Ethereum - POW(POS in future), is more decentralized, ...
EOS - DPOS, faster transaction,  ... (can you give me more?)a

The ICO for EOS ends in May as i know, and will it be able to beat Ethereum?
I would choose EOS. Of course, the ethereum has already done a lot more, but EOS has a very big perspective and with the investment part the growth potential is much larger.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

EOS is also a very strong competitor of ETH, it is highly regarded by investors for future development. The platform and new technologies in its platform are very good. But to choose between ETH and EOS, I would definitely choose ETH, I think there will be more people choosing same me. ETH certainly has more advantages over EOS, its potential is better, the support community is also very good. It is in the process of strong development and is the second largest crypto in the market, it is difficult for EOS to beat ETH.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:29:00 PM

EOS vs ETH...
in terms of daily increase percentage growth..
Today, EOS growth to 11.59$ each which is 5.48% growth today while ETH value now was 635.87$ which is 5.06% growth. You can say todays' growth was too close for both of them yet EOS is more percentage growth.
But if we check the weekly growth especially when I bought some of my ETH last week.
ETH grow up to 61% which is farther than EOS growth to 42%.
In terms of popularity, ETH is much more popular than EOS.

This conclude that ETH will be the one the far ahead for the 2 altcoins.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

The Ethereum project today is one of the most remarkable projects that are in the crypto-currency world, I do not think that today any other platform will be able to compare with this ETH, so today ETH takes first place.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

IMO, I think no. There is almost no chance for EOS can be able to beat ETH - the best altcoin for now Grin. There is a really big different between price of these cryptocurrencies and it's the most important thing EOS need to solve if it want to beat ETH Grin. But I think it's impossible although EOS has a lot of thing better than ETH. For example you can see ETH has more advantages than BTC but it still can't beat BTC.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████