Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good social media platforms you can promote an ICO?  (Read 154 times)
sofiasalmon (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

Please tell me some social media platforms where we can promote an ICO ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

The promotion of ICO using social medias won't be worthy because there're frauds who create different spams regarding ICO. So, popular social medias like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat have banned ICO for this. However, through this bitcointalk forum and youtube videos can help to attract people to know about ICO
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

In my opinion, this forum is the best way to advertise.
Because this forum gathers fans of cryptocurrencies from all over the world.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

of course twitter, facebook and youtube is good to promote any ICO project
but, there is a rumors about twitter and facebook will ban all iCO promotions
and don't forget about linkedin too  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

You can promote ICO in this forum, it will be better because everyone here is a crypto user and will certainly be interested if the ICO you offer has good features. Or you may be able to promote to other social media via twitter campaign, facebook campaign, or telegram campaign. I think this works well for promoting ICO.
Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

The usual of course where many people hang out into are facebook, twitter, instagram, bitcointall, linkendin , youtube... Facebook is the crowdeist and busy among all social medias...more eaiser and faster way to gain more followers it has no limits to it...
Nhyira1

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

I learned about great ICOs through this prestigious forum. I think you should start promoting it here as every member is invested in cryptocurrencies.

Alternatively you can try YouTube. I think other social media platforms have issued statements of banning Cryptocurrency related ads.
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

I am now very cautious with ICO and advise you to invest better not in projects, but in coins on the exchange, because it is less risky.

johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

I think facebook and twitter is still pretty good in ICO promotion, because this both social media is quite popular in the community. it's just that I hear there's news that facebook and twitter will prohibit things related to ICO, but do not know if this is true or just an issue.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

Probably this is the most appropriate medium to promote these ICO's since almost people here are aware of cryptocurrencies. Facebook, Twitter, Medium and any other social media platforms will work fine as well because they are the most used platform of our time.

Well, we must not forget telegram or any other airdrop channel right? Have you ever been curious in some of the telegram communities of ICO in which there are thousands of community members but "hi" and "hello" or any other one liner posts are the only words they say? lol Cheesy
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

I think facebook and twitter is still pretty good in ICO promotion, because this both social media is quite popular in the community. it's just that I hear there's news that facebook and twitter will prohibit things related to ICO, but do not know if this is true or just an issue.
That's true that they have banned paid ICO ads so if someone will just post something about an ICO, it's fine.

But if an ICO tries to buy sponsorship or endorsement from these platforms, they will never get what they are asking because they are totally banned to endorse ICOs.

Hiring high follower accounts to endorse them is okay and that's why there are social media bounties.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

Facebook is obviously the best platform for you to use if your aim is to reach as many people as possible but the thing about promoting on facebook is that you should be ready to get a lot of newbies who do not understand cryptos. The reddit and twitter audience are much more accustomed to the idea of cryptos so if you are looking for experienced investors then go on reddit and twitter
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

You can try to use medium, steemit or any other crypto related forum to promote an ico. but it's kinda weird because the popular ico doesn't need a lot of effort to promote the ico. Facebook and twitter can become the alternative too but you must create a campaign for that if you are putting crypto advertisement and it will be removed because it has been violating the rules.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

I think it is not easy to judge which social network is best for promoting the ICO. This depends on your level of influence. If you are influential with the crowd, the chances of successful advertising are better.
As for ordinary bountiers, their posts are like spam. There are very few people who are interested in it.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

That's true that they have banned paid ICO ads so if someone will just post something about an ICO, it's fine.

But if an ICO tries to buy sponsorship or endorsement from these platforms, they will never get what they are asking because they are totally banned to endorse ICOs.

Hiring high follower accounts to endorse them is okay and that's why there are social media bounties.
Also heard this and I think it's actually a good move to prevent more spams from irresponsible bounty hunters who does no effort with the bounty hunting that they are doing. It might be a good choice for bounty managers to just hire quality social media marketers instead of them hiring tons of people for cheap tweets and shares.
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

I think that the best social media platform to promote your ICO is Youtube, because there are a lot of users who interested in crypto and you can involve them in your project.
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

You can promote an ICO here in this forum since we discuss more of cyrptocurrency, You can also use Twitter, facebook, Steemit likewise linkedln to promote an ICO...

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

You can use ICO based Facebook groups of pages. Don't promote ICO on normal pages because 99% of population in this world don't know anything about ICOs or cryptocurrencies. So don't waste your time on that.
Steemit platform is also useful.

Blah blah
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

You have to find the right customer. And in facebook, twitter, Instagram there may be many users but for cryptocurrency the best medium is bitcoin forum. Cause it has all the members who are already interested in cryptocurrency.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

You try to operate average, steemit or whatever unlisted crypto accompanying assembly to benefit an ico. nevertheless it's rather flaky for the national ico doesn't desire a group of mark to benefit the ico.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: