Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to have a bounty campaign for bitcoin?  (Read 134 times)
jademaxxiss012 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

To create more volatility of bitcoin market price it is ideal that we encourage new investors to join bitcoin as to create an ideal bitcoin market volatility. To attract more investors and for that bitcoin must do a bounty campaign to introduce to the people who are not familiar with bitcoin. For sure there are many people who are not familiar with bitcoin. This is why i am also looking for your opinion about a the bounty campaign for bitcoin. Is it possibel to do a bounty campaign for bitcoin? If it is possible then i think this could be another way to bumb bitcoin market price high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

To create more volatility of bitcoin market price it is ideal that we encourage new investors to join bitcoin as to create an ideal bitcoin market volatility. To attract more investors and for that bitcoin must do a bounty campaign to introduce to the people who are not familiar with bitcoin. For sure there are many people who are not familiar with bitcoin. This is why i am also looking for your opinion about a the bounty campaign for bitcoin. Is it possibel to do a bounty campaign for bitcoin? If it is possible then i think this could be another way to bumb bitcoin market price high.

This is an impossible thing to do. First and foremost there is no company that owns bitcoin since bitcoin is decentralized. If we conduct some bounty campaign who will be responsible to pay for the bounty. Nobody in their right mind will do it. Second bitcoin does not need a bounty campaign what we need is to just share bitcoin to the people beside us though it will take time but in the long run it will work.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

There are bounty campaign that pays Bitcoin but if you mean signature campaign for Bitcoin that's impossible because no company owns or runs Bitcoin it is decentralized do not compare it to companies or project that run Ico they are two different things.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

This is an impossible thing to do. First and foremost there is no company that owns bitcoin since bitcoin is decentralized. If we conduct some bounty campaign who will be responsible to pay for the bounty. Nobody in their right mind will do it. Second bitcoin does not need a bounty campaign what we need is to just share bitcoin to the people beside us though it will take time but in the long run it will work.
Aside from that, bitcoin was established since 2009. Bitcoin never really cares about marketing because bitcoin itself can spread throughout the world. Bitcoin was founded already. There's no need to reestablish its popularity. In fact, it continuously grow all around the world. When we talked about crypto, the first thing we remember is bitcoin. And some people knows about bitcoin but cryptocurrency is not. It was just like my classmated who knew the existence of bitcoin but cryptocurrency is not.

RajaCripto

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

Bitcoin it's anonym. Who will pay us If no company holds bitcoin?
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

In order to promote the use of bitcoin, you need to attract a large number of users. You're offering to pay for the bounty? Perhaps in the future there will be some preferential conditions for those who will accept bitcoin in online stores. But I'm not even sure. Probably bitcoin will increase the number of supporters every time the price of coins will not grow and news around the world will tell about it.
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

This question made me chuckle and ponder for a while to be sure I got the perspective of the OP. Just as @Xester already made it abundantly clear why it is difficult or almost impossible to pursue such endeavor due to the decentralized and open source nature of bitcoin, I would also add that the key institutional investors would not need any sort of bounty to look the way of bitcoin. At the moment, the key to mainstream adoption imo, has a lot to do with media. Media more often than not sway peoples' emotions perhaps deliberately to favor who pays the piper.
However, rather than worry about a free giveaway that albeit could be achieved by a targeted bitcoin charity organization, we can focus on educating folks about the core objectives of bitcoin. With a good education and perhaps a fair media support, bitcoin does not or would never need a traditional bounty campaign. People in this forum have a fair knowledge already.  
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

Most of us probably look for ways on how we can rise up the price of bitcoin in the market and this one is an idea which you hope would benefit us all. I think it is quite impossible to have a bounty for Bitcoin since there must be someone willing to fund for it. Note that there is no assurance of rising the price thru this and being willing would mean a large amout of fund to gamble
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

Do you have tools for your own control when you participate in several bounties? Maybe a tablet in Google Dox that you can share (only a template, without filling it naturally).
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

it is possible and in the subscription, here is a link for beginners https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2868443.0,a in tweeter / facebook it is possible, but sometimes in conditions for twitter and fb pages older than 3 months.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

I forgot to say that during participation in the subscription, you must put yourself the signature that the project provides, and carry it throughout the entire bounty program.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

It's not difficult to get here, but you have to reserve it. In most campaigns require so to say work experience, that is, you must show your previous work. The interpreter here does not ride. Plus you will need to communicate with the admins in their language
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: