Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 08:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create a smart contract?  (Read 122 times)
ViewSonic (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

Guys, I wanted to ask your opinion. I need to create a smart contract. My friends recommended me the MyWish platform for this purpose. They have different types of smart contracts, for example, crowdsale contract, token contract etc. What do you think about this platform?
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

I have been following this project for a long time. I can say with confidence that they overcame the roadmap faster than the plan. Indeed, the era of smart contracts came earlier than we thought.
As for the service, I really haven't yet met a more convenient platform. Try and report on your success.  Wink
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

every day some people try to promote this project. May be it worth it.
As for me I'm surprised that Smart contracts become not so difficult for 'non dev' people.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:59:42 PM

Guys, I wanted to ask your opinion. I need to create a smart contract. My friends recommended me the MyWish platform for this purpose. They have different types of smart contracts, for example, crowdsale contract, token contract etc. What do you think about this platform?

Do you know how to code or something like that? I believe these project with premade contract will just be able to bring you at a certain point.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

It's not as difficult as you think, because now there are so many different guides on the Internet in order to correctly set up your smart contract, so I think that this is all a matter of time
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

Though I am  not familiar with mywish platform that you said but I know there are some good platforms out there that one that does not know how to code can create his smart contracts.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
earnetheasy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:15:26 AM

You'll find different informations regarding smart contact in google and youtube. I'll these will guide you in your way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: