Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming Soon: Coins 4 Games  (Read 910 times)
Dextro (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 03:06:40 AM

So just today I joined Bitcoin to start a service where I sell Steam Games for Bitcoins.

I only have a free domain unfortunately, http://coins4games.webs.com/ soon I will have games in stock and you can get more information in the Site FAQ.

I know that I'm new to Bitcoin, and it's going to take time for you guys to trust me, I have no reason to worry cause I'm an honest guy.

Right now however, Coins 4 games isn't operating because I don't have the money to trade stock yet, but I should by the end of the month, and by then I'll make a new thread.

Until then, I'm selling custom moving avatars like mine, for only .25 BTC. I guess if I'm going to start off here and get a reputation is by starting small, eh?

Well, if you're interested in an avatar feel free to PM me a YouTube video link and the part of the video you want me to make into an avatar.

Peace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dextro (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:08:08 AM

Bump   Grin
nafai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:23:42 AM

Why not get your own domain?

1HQiS9PLHPcoQMgN8ZdcGwhoMHWh2Hp37p
Dextro (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:33:44 AM

Well that costs money, I don't have any of that right now  Sad
nafai

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:39:30 AM

I'm a fulltime web developer and I'm thinking about making a website where people can sell digital products for bitcoins.  Steam games seem to be pretty popular. Would this be of any interest to you?  It would be completely automated, you'd upload the digital product (for example the steam code or codes you're selling), set the price (in dollars or bitcoins), and it would list it for sale and take a very small percentage fee, but it would provide automatic delivery of your product to the purchaser, and automatic transfer of the bitcoins to your bitcoin address.

Sorry don't mean to hijack your thread but I've seen a couple of other people make free websites like this and wondering how much demand there is for a marketplace that facilitates this kind of transaction.

ps - do you have any copies of civ 5 and how much you selling them for?  I'm itching to try that game as I loved civ 4.

Dextro (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:43:29 AM

I'm a fulltime web developer and I'm thinking about making a website where people can sell digital products for bitcoins.  Steam games seem to be pretty popular. Would this be of any interest to you?  It would be completely automated, you'd upload the digital product (for example the steam code or codes you're selling), set the price (in dollars or bitcoins), and it would list it for sale and take a very small percentage fee, but it would provide automatic delivery of your product to the purchaser, and automatic transfer of the bitcoins to your bitcoin address.

Sorry don't mean to hijack your thread but I've seen a couple of other people make free websites like this and wondering how much demand there is for a marketplace that facilitates this kind of transaction.

ps - do you have any copies of civ 5 and how much you selling them for?  I'm itching to try that game as I loved civ 4.

I love the Civ games too and no I don't have any copies Sad

But that sounds like a good idea - but the product would be limited because it would be based on buying games from steam and gifting them to people once they pay for the game and provide the user name to send it to.
nafai

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:57:26 AM

Yeah, the system would be built so that it'd be easy to keep an inventory and add more codes/cdkeys as you get them, for one-time sales like a copy of a game, or to set a product as unlimited if it's a digital download that you can resale like an ebook or something.  Glad to hear it might be of interest, I'll PM you if and when I get the basics of the site up and running so you can check it out.

Also please PM me if you get a hold of any civ 5 copies and how much it'd be Smiley

Out of curiosity, do you have a list of games you currently have in stock and for sale?

Dextro (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:58:43 AM

Yeah, the system would be built so that it'd be easy to keep an inventory and add more codes/cdkeys as you get them, for one-time sales like a copy of a game, or to set a product as unlimited if it's a digital download that you can resale like an ebook or something.  Glad to hear it might be of interest, I'll PM you if and when I get the basics of the site up and running so you can check it out.

Also please PM me if you get a hold of any civ 5 copies and how much it'd be Smiley

Out of curiosity, do you have a list of games you currently have in stock and for sale?

None in-stock yet, but I'll make a new thread when I'm in-stock.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: