Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr. Robot, Ecoin and Ripple - Coincidence or Gesture?  (Read 133 times)
Flight-87 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

Mr. Robot is an amazing TV Series where cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin has come up multiple times. I've just started watching the 3rd season and I'm so thrilled already. It features a fictional cryptocurrency called "Ecoin" by Evil Corp, which is a lot related to Ripple (XRP). I just came across a twitter post about an image which has just blown my mind. I really can't believe it's a coincidence. What's your thought guys?
Here is the image: https://twitter.com/LachlanCraigie/status/948862891033153536
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Nice nice! You spotted this also. Be very cautious on that series because they tend to tell the truth under other circumstances. I just simply love Mr.Robot and how they are expanding the story talking about bitcoin and e-coin wich is ripple for sure.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Flight-87 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

Oh, and I must quote what the CEO of E-Corp stated, which is absolutely mind boggling  Tongue

I am not the problem here. The problem here is hard cash is fading, rapidly. That's just the way of the world right now and Bitcoin is spreading, and if Bitcoin takes over we are all in a world of hell. It is unregulated, it has already reached it's transaction volume maximum, and it is partly controlled by Chinese miners.
With "Ecoin" we control the ledger, and the mining servers, We are the Authority. I will make sure you have visibility into every single wallet that is open, every loan, every transaction, which means we can start building new assets, which means we can start rebuilding the banking sector.
Flight-87 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

Be very cautious on that series because they tend to tell the truth under other circumstances.

Yap, that's what I thought about too. Also, I sometimes doubt that maybe they are trying to misguide or mislead the general viewers about something. I don't know what that something is but I doubt there is something. Otherwise why would they wanna reveal their master plan? Thanks for the caution anyway  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: