Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: limitations to Store tokens in MEW  (Read 181 times)
Sachin1986 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

Hi... I WANT to know is there any limitations to Store different numbers of tokens in MEW???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

there is no limit on how many tokens you can store but there is a limit on what kind of tokens , you can only send eth base if you know that , then your good
Sachin1986 (OP)

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

there is no limit on how many tokens you can store but there is a limit on what kind of tokens , you can only send eth base if you know that , then your good

Thanks....
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

As far as i know there is no limit, you can store any amount and number of erc-20 tokens there supported by eth network, although some tokens do not appear automatically, we just have to add their details manually to see them.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

Ever since i started using MEW, i have never encountered any limitation when it comes to the storage of tokens, except that token was not initial built on Ethereum blockchain. Else, if it is build on the platform of ETH, there cannot be any form of limitation. If your token is not shown automatically, you can do that manually, by adding the contact address, symbol and the decimals.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

No, there are no limits on how many tokens do you have to store in MyEtherWallet or on which amount.
MEW is just one of many services that allow you to login into your ethereum wallet, and these wallets are the same. All of them(if decentralized of course) uses just ethereum network which has no limits to store tokens and ether.
Even exchanges stock their funds on same wallets - they have really huge amount. So nothing to worry about.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

As long as the tokens you are storing is an ERC20 token, you can store any amount of tokens in MyEtherWallet.
 The tokens that you add in the wallet appear directly in your wallet if they get listed.
The tokens not yet listed on any exchanges can be seen through the ADD CUSTOM TOKEN option in the wallet which has no limit.

HalatSpry

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

As long as the tokens you are storing is an ERC20 token, you can store any amount of tokens in MyEtherWallet.
 The tokens that you add in the wallet appear directly in your wallet if they get listed.
The tokens not yet listed on any exchanges can be seen through the ADD CUSTOM TOKEN option in the wallet which has no limit.

this is pretty cool.. But I wonder why Bitcoin is not used like this? Is this one of Bitcoin's limitation or simply the choice of developers?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

There is basically no limit. MEW doesn't charge you any fees or anything else, so feel free to store as much as you want.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:39:19 PM

There is no such limitation you can store as many supported tokens as possible in any amount or quantity but recently for me mew has been a little inefficient as it took me 2 days to access my account last time i tried and everytime i tried it gave me fetch and network error which is not good and i think mew team should make account accessibility available all the times because sometimes we have to move the tokens urgently.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:40:02 PM

Hi... I WANT to know is there any limitations to Store different numbers of tokens in MEW???

There are no limitations on myetherwallet etherum address; you can store as many tokens as you want
Likewise you can send any amount as you want

But ensure to bookmark myetherwallet.com and avoid spyware.

NB: if you see any tokens missing, add the contract address and it will appear
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: