Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the forecasts for the next 3 months?  (Read 296 times)
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

I am not an expect when it comes to predicting future events especially this being crypto currencies which are very delicate to deal with but I'm expecting that everything will turn to its normal state 3 months to come.

I never expect that crypto market will get back to it's highest price value within a single quarter but I do believe that it will soon get back and pump every altcoin's that we are investing.
I am now holding decent amount of Crypto assets but I will soon getting higher crypto asset value when the Crypto Market will start to recover.
I am holding altcoins worth almost $150,000 last January but then it went down to $around $30,000 today.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

I can not talk about what will happen in the next 3 months, because I just do not understand what is happening now with the price of crypto currency and why the market is worth, I thought that after the g20 forum growth will begin, just as I think that with the beginning of spring growth will begin, but there is no reversal.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

I can not talk about what will happen in the next 3 months, because I just do not understand what is happening now with the price of crypto currency and why the market is worth, I thought that after the g20 forum growth will begin, just as I think that with the beginning of spring growth will begin, but there is no reversal.
The price is slowly getting to a natural uptrend. There is a lot of people that made some money on Bitcoin so it's going to be a while till the price becomes normal.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
olya_n (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

I am not an expect when it comes to predicting future events especially this being crypto currencies which are very delicate to deal with but I'm expecting that everything will turn to its normal state 3 months to come.

I never expect that crypto market will get back to it's highest price value within a single quarter but I do believe that it will soon get back and pump every altcoin's that we are investing.
I am now holding decent amount of Crypto assets but I will soon getting higher crypto asset value when the Crypto Market will start to recover.
I am holding altcoins worth almost $150,000 last January but then it went down to $around $30,000 today.

Yes, it's also sad that the course of the crypto currency has significantly dropped. I very much wait for the course to stabilize in order to go out partially to the Fiat.
zzxcvv

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

No one can know what will happen tomorrow . But I venture to make a prediction  Smiley I think the market is starting to recover , I hope the next 2-3 months we will only see growth !
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

What do you think the market expects for the next three months? Do we expect the prices for altcoyns to increase? Very worried about the protracted dump ...

In advance I thank for answers.
if you ask me i think the news for next 3 motnhs will be good i think bitcoin wilk reach the highest or maybe higher that other months

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

Yes, it's also sad that the course of the crypto currency has significantly dropped. I very much wait for the course to stabilize in order to go out partially to the Fiat.

Actually, my speculation in 3 months time for the cryptocurrencies, I will say yes for the price increase since it has been a while where the bearish dip had dominated in the crypto world for the past several months and most likely the adjustment will now be soon to finish. Will just hope that in the coming months to come we will see a rise on majority of the cryptocurrencies that are still active on the current crypto market.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

I expect the market price over the next three months to experience significant payback. Progress is up, not down. No significant increase in my sense does not matter. The problem is precisely if it decreases.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

What do you think the market expects for the next three months? Do we expect the prices for altcoyns to increase? Very worried about the protracted dump ...

I'm pretty sure a lot of people were expecting for a bullish run but we're not totally know what will exactly to happen. But there is a big chances that market will have a good market trend and may FUDs be over. High volatility still remain.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

Actually for me when it comes to a forecast I say maybe it would rise because in a humans saying when there is a downfall we will rise. If bitcoin goes down I believe it has the possibility to increase the market value but now basing on many topics I read it has a 50 50% chances to that it will increase or decrease/ the dat on when it will rise if you still base on past history.

Here is a hint I always look at past history always looking at the candle stick knowing the pattern on when it will rise and decrease. A forecast you might say but I would change it to " what are you guess for the next 3 months"?
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Forecast for next 3 months we can see the market turning up in a positive mood and bullish movement we can see an increase of prices
olya_n (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

Yes! Finally I see the "green" crypto currency market))) I'm so glad, so happy! Our forecasts are being implemented)))
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

with little ups and downs all the alts will grow with the BTC (I expect up to 15%)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

if I was referring to this month, the market opportunity again grew enormously. yes, this month is pretty good in terms of growth step by step. This growth is different from the last few months. I am sure, the market will be able to survive and grow back in the middle of this year.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

I think in next 3 month all popular crypto will going up to the highest price that touched in a few month ago, this my prediction based on technical analysis, bullish trend and all the times high usually need periode 1 or 2 month from the bottom and will longer in consolidation. In 3 month can be times to make multiple profit, just patient wait for that moment.

GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

Overall I think it is beginning of pump trend now. So probably total criptocurrency market capitalization will be increased and therefore coins prices will be pumped too. Hope for this scenario 

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

I think the market will be good enough in three months. We can see the hihg prices and more buyers.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

The best speculations at this point is that coins will be pumped tremendously and prices will go up which would mean we would be heading straight into the next bull market but still all of this is speculation. Although we are already in the second quarter of the year so I am expecting that a bull market will happen in the next three months but until then all we can do is wait and see.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

Hard to forecast what will happening in the next three months but as always still hope for the high price and the best to come. We cannot definitely say what will happen next because of the fluctuating value of crypto coins but as a users always do the best to make what we aim in life.
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

Many experts are pessimistic. But do not forget that the market can not fall forever. As for me, I believe that there will be growth during the next three months, although the forecasts are ungrateful.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: