Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the forecasts for the next 3 months?  (Read 296 times)
olya_n (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

What do you think the market expects for the next three months? Do we expect the prices for altcoyns to increase? Very worried about the protracted dump ...

In advance I thank for answers.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

Although the dump in prices can be discouraging, most especially when you have some coins at hand that are also in that circle. Notwithstanding, this present state cannot is is never a permanent state. There will be changes in the prices and i believe that the prices of coins will pump any time soon. Just in few months to this time, many will beam with smiles, but it will be good if by the time they are selling, they should not dump further, because the dumping is the act of buying and selling.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

I think market will be back with good force and momentum soon, we will see more buyers and less sellers making all the crypto assets increase in value, some analysts are also reporting big growth in market this year.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

When everybody is down on something, it's time to buy. There is a price where there are simply no more sellers. I think we're getting there.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

I think that in the next three months a reversal figure will form on the market and then the price of the main coins will start rising.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

Should improve in the middle of APRIL after tax closure in USA and after couple of conferences we can expect institutional investors to come in especially around 14th MAY because there is big event in NY
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

I think that in the next three months a reversal figure will form on the market and then the price of the main coins will start rising.

The upcoming three months will be the most crucial people in the world of crypto currency as this is the first time crypto has been widely famous and this is the first time bitcoin is getting attacked from multiple sectors like government as well as advertising and if bitcoin survives next three months at a decent rate then it will be a new landmark.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Zentor

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

As for dump will not stop soon, we can touch even $3,000 before mirroring the trend. Dumping is still profitable for whales.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

The upcoming three months will be the most crucial people in the world of crypto currency as this is the first time crypto has been widely famous and this is the first time bitcoin is getting attacked from multiple sectors like government as well as advertising and if bitcoin survives next three months at a decent rate then it will be a new landmark.

It is very cleart that it will survive in the next three months as it always has done before, on the other hand, attacks and regulations are mostly about other coins but bitcoin is affected for sure. If it survives this year, $20.000 will be bottom which people want to buy at.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

What do you think the market expects for the next three months? Do we expect the prices for altcoyns to increase? Very worried about the protracted dump ...

I don't expect any significant changes in next few months (to be understand like: BTC under 10K).

Some weak alts will drop significantly more, like TRON and IOTA - very overpriced.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

More bearish movements, bitcoin is going to fall below $3k that is what i can see,most of the altcoins will go back to its initial prices below their support levels ! the whole market will going to bleed including bitcoin,and if that happens the big players will going to buy bunch of cheap coins before they will push the market up again and those people who sold at loss are going to lose.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:03:33 PM

I don't think that some of the popular coins will get insanely pumped. I'm just hoping that the market will start its recovery during that time. There was no FUD for a long time put we are stil diping down. It seems like at the next 3 month we will at least hit the bottom and stop falling. Maybe we will get some growth but not much.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:04:42 PM

Bitcoin price will raise up. Because miners can not suffer anymore. If some miners stop mining. Production will decrease and price will go up. In every cases bitcoin should go up next days.
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:10:02 PM

Predicting what happens in the market for crypto currency within 3 months is very difficult, even after 1-2 hours, it is impossible to predict. The situation changes every minute, and you must always stay abreast of the latest news. From the speed of reaction to new factors and their correct interpretation depends success in investing in any assets.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

Predicting what happens in the market for crypto currency within 3 months is very difficult, even after 1-2 hours, it is impossible to predict. The situation changes every minute, and you must always stay abreast of the latest news. From the speed of reaction to new factors and their correct interpretation depends success in investing in any assets.
1hr - 7days isnt that very much hard to predict if you are good in technical analysis you are going to put your money into a good position before anything happens,but 3months are very unpredictable because the market has a lot of manipulations nowadays that is why most of the time technical analysis wont work if these big players manipulate bitcoin's value.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

It’s very hard to make an accurate guess about this because it feels like every time we say it’s over it goes even lower. It’s out of our hands so instead of worrying about it we should try to fill our bags by buying cheap coins. Market is full of them right now. Even Ethereum and bitcoin is like free compared to their earlier price.

Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

No one can answer this question. Everyone was waiting for the end of the Chinese New Year, now everyone is waiting for April 17. Growth will begin when we least wait for it

Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

It is hard usually to make a prediction in crypto market. Now is harder, because the market has been down for a while and the mood is very low.
But I think that market will start growing in the next couple of weeks and we will have stable period for a while. We will not have big grow before the summer.

sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:53:36 PM

I am not an expect when it comes to predicting future events especially this being crypto currencies which are very delicate to deal with but I'm expecting that everything will turn to its normal state 3 months to come.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

This first quarter of the year is not the best quarter for crypto market but I am hoping that in the next quarter the cyprto market and every altcoin's we are holding will soon pump back to it's highest price value happened last 2nd week of January this year.
hopefully this time will be the best quarter for  Cryptocurrency.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: