Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO Categories are you banking on?  (Read 123 times)
CurrencyGold (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

Which ICO Categories are you banking on?

https://i.imgur.com/6os5HHc.jpg

Cubaaz.io - Decentralized Travel & Tourism Search Engine - 4 More Days

Get In Now!

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

I am a fan of real estate and crypto exchange based projects, i know real estate projects still need to show their worth but im confident that they will do well, i participated in 3 of them including propy, real and atlant, exchange based icos like localcoinswap, coss and now streamity are also great.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mundodecriptomoedas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

O believe in social network
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

I am not a fan of any particular kind of projects. I like when something new and unusual comes out, and this project will be in demand.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

Artificial Intelligence and robotics has great future , maybe still early now but it will increase in value rapidly once adopted.Will be interesting to see what will happen summer time
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:33:49 PM

It seems to me that loans are the most profitable topic. Borrowed money has always interested people. And the blockchain technology improves the mechanism for issuing and repaying loans.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

I'm interested in different areas for investing. But I consider the most reliable projects in the financial sphere and projects that make people's lives better (medicine, education). Also I like entertainment projects, because people will always be interested in it.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:51:05 PM

Currently, I believe in projects that will be launching for immediate adoption. Projects focusing on exchange is good. Users are always looking at more credible exchanges and also more platforms to trade their coins. So there will always be demand for such product.
Second category will be infrastructure. There are many areas that can be improved in the current blockchain technology and many such projects are trying to address the transaction speed and scalability issues. So definitely a promising area.

alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

Infrastructure projects seems to be the best to my point of view. The ones I have invested in, I really benefited from them.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

I prefer industry and agrarian. Because this fields continuously growing up.
CurrencyGold (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:01:06 AM

Currently, I believe in projects that will be launching for immediate adoption. Projects focusing on exchange is good. Users are always looking at more credible exchanges and also more platforms to trade their coins. So there will always be demand for such product.
Second category will be infrastructure. There are many areas that can be improved in the current blockchain technology and many such projects are trying to address the transaction speed and scalability issues. So definitely a promising area.

Thank you for your input! Smiley
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

I'm interested in every area, as long as it's a decent project with good features I can believe in.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

I used to try to choose the categories of the gaming. Now I do not choose ICO categories. I look at the fact that the project will be in demand in the future or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: