Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fasting is not relevant.  (Read 191 times)
YuriyRZN (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:58:50 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 08:32:20 PM by YuriyRZN

Fasting is not relevant.
YuriyRZN (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

I leave this message for myself. Perhaps in the future I will make additions.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

First you highlight the word and then press buttons "Ctrl+C"
//
But it takes a long time.
Grin Grin
Well It may be very useful thing, and not maybe - it will be. For those who like to make all the things automative because of their big amount.
So thanks for your share, it will help somebody, but I prefer to use ctrl+c instead, it looks way to easier Grin Maybe just with my amount of insertions, I don't know

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

I know that you said you're not willing to risk your account etc. but It definitely look phishy to make people run a JS script. I'd suggest hosting on GitHub so everyone can see it and download from there directly.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

useful)) it is very clever of you to come up with this and share it with everyone !! Many thanks
YuriyRZN (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

I know that you said you're not willing to risk your account etc. but It definitely look phishy to make people run a JS script. I'd suggest hosting on GitHub so everyone can see it and download from there directly.
Thank you. I'll try to do it in the near future.
epidose

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

Although I haven't tried this myself, it looks like a great tip; good on you for sharing.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

The idea is good, maybe your advice to someone will come in handy. I use the extension for the Internet browser Google Chrome RoboForm.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

Cool, thanks for sharing!

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

To be honest, I did not understand how it works. For me, so ctrl + c is the most convenient thing you can think of. Automation is suddenly not so to do everything.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

I prefer the old fashion way of typing all my detail on a form. And by the way my mobile has multiple clipboard which holds several text or links. So I can use them at anytime

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Koray55

Activity: 235
Merit: 75

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

This is usefull action for bounty hunters thanks for that. I an using google chrome extantion which is automatically fill up to form. Plugin daves your data according to defination of text area.
aaronli890712

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

Marinecoin MTC has a program to drop 20000MTC. All you have to do is post the message as requested by MTC. MTC is based on artificial intelligence to distribute coin. MTC is self-sustaining and does not depend on miners. MTC uses time dilution technology.mtc with dev-less it will create plus for the community. The community will create value for mtc without being anybody else. Anyone can refer to the information here: marinecoin.in
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

it is a good life hack as bounty campaign particpant.
But for me, I will stick on my usual technique on how to manage well my bounty campaigns because I didn't faced any worst issues because I am using the Google's application for my advantage like Google chrome bookmarks, Google calendar, Google keep and also SwiftKey keyboard for my android device for easy copy pasting the strings.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

I will not take chances with my account but i will try it with a new account that i will open and see what you are talking about. Anyway thank you for your effort to help members here in the forum.
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

My girlfriend also copied the file saying that there can not be viruses from some forum. As a result, the virus encrypted my entire computer with a virus encryptor. So I believe that there may be a useful thing, but it's too confusing and risky for me. I respect such people who make good. Bless God you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: