Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain project management is looking for team members  (Read 283 times)
markflayer (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

An upcoming blockchain project management has a great developer, professional project manager, professional marketing manager, and web developer who have worked very hard on a groundbreaking project. We have a white paper, a road map and a website is ready.
Management is looking for advisors, social account managers, web developers, technology developers, consultants, professional writers, translators and many more.
If you are interest to join team email or message me. Only serious members contact with your social account profiles. Project information will be disclosed after discussion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

Hi. If you are looking for a member of the marketing team, I would love to work with you. My telegram is link @b_hunt.
great0ne

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

so u need a lot of slave worker who get nothing only minimum pay?
BlockchainLD

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

Hey there, my name is Luciano DeAngelo and I am interested in the social media manager position. I currently work as a social media manager/community manager for Arcadia Media Group and we do blockchain/web/app development, Marketing/advertising/PR, and community and bounty campaign management. If you are interested in hiring me or learning more about Arcadia feel free to shoot me an email.

email: ldeangelo77@gmail.com

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

An upcoming blockchain project management has a great developer, professional project manager, professional marketing manager, and web developer who have worked very hard on a groundbreaking project. We have a white paper, a road map and a website is ready.
Management is looking for advisors, social account managers, web developers, technology developers, consultants, professional writers, translators and many more.
If you are interest to join team email or message me. Only serious members contact with your social account profiles. Project information will be disclosed after discussion.

Developers you can hire outside there is concern guys who perfect for that here. If you want the person to manage the project means yahoo62278 for campaign manager and advisor for the project.
If you want the bb code creator you may hire the jacee or jayce from this forum.
If you want the translator for Hindi language you may get Webtricks or even me Wink
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

Developers you can hire outside there is concern guys who perfect for that here. If you want the person to manage the project means yahoo62278 for campaign manager and advisor for the project.
If you want the bb code creator you may hire the jacee or jayce from this forum.
If you want the translator for Hindi language you may get Webtricks or even me Wink

In addition to this here is there profile link of manager yahoo62278 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846 this guy is very serious when it comes to project so if you are interested to work with manager yahoo then you should contact Him, this guy is picky,He only picks legit project. If you want to know more about His background in the forum you can ask DT members.
markflayer (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

Thanks to all for you interest. I have sent contact detail to concerned team. They will contact you soon.
(This reply did not mean that all vacancies are filled, You may still take part )
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

We are a group of experienced blockchain developers and we have launched more than 25+ ICOs so far. Our expertise is in the creation of Coin and ICO. Apart from this, we develop Web, Mobile, and Desktop Wallet, Internal Exchange, Decentralized Exchange, Centralized Exchange development services.
Telegram id-- csankur
CryptoCrayze

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

Telegram: @CryptoCrayzee

Drop me a message and we can chat, cheers!
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:49:02 PM

I can do hyperledger backend work with deploying on truffle. I hope I may help you in this and you can take as campaign and social marketing manager for this ICO project.
I see there are people investing on ICO project creation for multiple time security purposes mate.
If I get a place to contribute my work you need, I will be glad to part of it.
Souri

Activity: 1498
Merit: 360

You work in Insurance? Message me.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

Are you still looking? Advising and project, process management is what I do for a living.

All your drunken small talk ramblings
I collect random ETH-Tokens:
0x6157a793913D5CF59DA8859a41083c66619e4283
arunchain
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

Hello
Please ping me on:
- Telegram: @arunsachdeva
- LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunsachdeva/
- Email: arun@revinfotech.com
trupero_uno

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:21:53 AM

Hi, seems your post has been issued several days ago. How is it now, your need has been filled up or still look for the team? I will drop you a message to know this further.
VZ Chains

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

Hey,

Me and my team are developers for ICOs, smart contracts and other blockchain solutions, contact me privately so we can talk in detail about your project!

Write me in Telegram:
@bankovich
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: