Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you get rewards for TRON (trx) nodes?  (Read 489 times)
zopply (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

On Justin suns twitter i saw this tweet : https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/98161117385349939 with him saying that it took TRON just two days to go from 126 to 253 nodes in 5 continents. I wasn't even aware that tron ran nodes, i have looked on there website but it doesn't have anything related to this. Can anyone provide more information on this? Do you get rewards like a masternode system or something?

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

How many TRX do we need to run Huh
zopply (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:10:01 PM

No idea, that's what i'm trying to find out also. I looked on there website, searched the net for more information about it but just can't find anything about it.

Arching_wild

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

No idea, that's what i'm trying to find out also. I looked on there website, searched the net for more information about it but just can't find anything about it.

I have done some researches and until the official launch of the masternode (in 31 May) you can setup a node in the test-net.
Here there are some instructions:
https://www.reddit.com/r/tronsupport/comments/8beglx/witness_node_for_newbies/?st=jg0rxolq&sh=794d4193
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/88isy4/how_to_set_up_a_tron_testnet_node_on_google_cloud/?st=jg0s0uab&sh=c0209317

Regarding the reward system, in the test-net I don't think you will get any rewards. You have to wait the official launch of the masternode and then your node has to be voted as Superdelegate.
Then you could earn 32 TRX per block validated, I think. According to some rumors, you should be able to validate a block on every 3 seconds!!
It’s exactly like mining Bitcoin. Except instead of buying or having computers, you just use your personal stash to stake. That is proof of stake vs Bitcoin proof of work.
So you make money by validating transactions and hopefully getting the block reward or a portion of it if you join a staking pool.
Again same concept as Bitcoin Mining I think.
zopply (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

I have done some researches and until the official launch of the masternode (in 31 May) you can setup a node in the test-net.
https://www.reddit.com/r/tronsupport/comments/8beglx/witness_node_for_newbies/?st=jg0rxolq&sh=794d4193
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/88isy4/how_to_set_up_a_tron_testnet_node_on_google_cloud/?st=jg0s0uab&sh=c0209317

Regarding the reward system, in the test-net I don't think you will get any rewards. You have to wait the official launch of the masternode and then your node has to be voted as Superdelegate.
Then you could earn 32 TRX per block validated, I think. According to some rumors, you should be able to validate a block on every 3 seconds!!
It’s exactly like mining Bitcoin. Except instead of buying or having computers, you just use your personal stash to stake. That is proof of stake vs Bitcoin proof of work.
So you make money by validating transactions and hopefully getting the block reward or a portion of it if you join a staking pool.

Great links, thanks. It's quite a confusing scenario at the moment with the tron nodes. It's probably very unlikely i could mange to attain super delegate status anyhow. I saw someone saying on reddit that if you luck out at the start of mainnet with your node already running you may be able to delegate for a short period and gain a lot of rewards. I hope some informative guides come out regarding this before mainnets release.

femto23

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:09:09 PM

thx for links
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

I studied the TROON for a long time and realized that this is one of the most innovative projects at the moment. A large number of investments allow the project to develop in all directions
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

I did not receive a prize in the virtual market with TRX. I bought TRX from stock exchange site. The crypto will be the shining star of the money world in the future.
evanstinger

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

It's really interesting, and how can I setup a node for me?
Do I just need to by bunches of TRX and freeze it? Or what?

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

So, its quite similar to what EOS did. Number of EOS nodes were 21 while Tron are having 5 more, 27.
And the voting process is going to be as stupid, or more stupider than EOS. And they'll call themselves to be decentralized.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

If you're talking about ETH, then it will increase (this is my opinion). I looked through and was surprised that recently it is gaining momentum, in comparison with others.
kimaud

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 06:50:07 AM

there is  no master node in Tron bolckchain, I think because I could not see the word on tronscan.org
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 02:13:53 PM

How many tron will be needed in building or setting up node? Tron is a good coin and has a solid foundation and one of the coin who has a good future. Is there anyone here running a ton masternode? What server you are using right now?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: