Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO advertising confusion and FUD by Google, Facebook, and Twitter  (Read 90 times)
K Blok (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

Corporate giants are turning their backs on the crypto community. Although this will limit scams on their platforms, these dishonest projects will still find ways to reach the unknowing investor. Potentially, we may see good projects lose their voices while the space fills with dishonest actors. We want to amplify the voices of the legitimate ICO's through exclusive partnerships and advertising where crypto enthusiasts are learning and investing.

I am happy to answer how to grow your concept into a community. What are your campaign goals? How does your token elevate the crypto community?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

Corporate giants are turning their backs on the crypto community. Although this will limit scams on their platforms, these dishonest projects will still find ways to reach the unknowing investor. Potentially, we may see good projects lose their voices while the space fills with dishonest actors. We want to amplify the voices of the legitimate ICO's through exclusive partnerships and advertising where crypto enthusiasts are learning and investing.
Potentially good projects ? Tell me one except ETH,LISK,BIGCHAINdb,Waves ? Literally I could only come up with 5 names.The giants are taking over because their platforms have been used for blatant shit-posting and fake advertising.

I am happy to answer how to grow your concept into a community. What are your campaign goals? How does your token elevate the crypto community?
What ? What is the point you're trying make ? Don't sound like an idiot.

Move this to Service Discussion.
BrowserOne

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

I think there are morte than 10 good Projects. You forgot ICX or Monero.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: