Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: some of the reasons that made the bitcoin's price down  (Read 1874 times)
happistarjp

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

I think the reasons would be fraud and regulation. Bitcoin has been struggling because of the two that I have mentioned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:04:01 AM

The recent price down to bitcoin  is that there is an exchange hacked in Korea it effected the entire market very badly including the bitcoin as well .Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009 and followed by lots of alt coins are there in the market.
The alt coins movements are directly or indirectly reflects to bitcoins.Though bitcoin is in its bearish movements such hacking will reflect adversely to the market and it will be resolved very shortly.Bitcoins net work system is very sound and the introduction of the block chain technology ensures its security and clarity.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:53:47 AM

There are a lot of factors influencing bitcoin pricing. Maybe it reacts to bad news like investigated exchanges, hacked exchanges, or because investors hold large amounts of bitcoin dump it.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:56:31 AM

There are a lot of factors influencing bitcoin pricing. Maybe it reacts to bad news like investigated exchanges, hacked exchanges, or because investors hold large amounts of bitcoin dump it.
the end of this bitcoin much in the negative news. plus this week there is a hacking news exchange. add to the bad list of news. making the market increasingly unstable right now
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:38:44 AM

Regarding India's decision I think it was not true
 It is no longer possible to doubt, but it needs to be organized and to examine how to absorb this new trade and the huge money invested in it
Not to resort to some warning and ban .. !!

With regard to the Blockchain technology and the lack of expertise available to the market, I have read a statistic that there is a shortage in this area by 1:14 in front of every 14 jobs required there is one job available to them from running
Such a thing will cause many people to enter this area and navigate this technique.
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:45:34 AM

There are lot of reason why bitcoin price is coming down but main reason is govt intervention that forced people to sell bitcoin at lower price.
Lloyd Jacksok

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

Goldman Sachs has a chart that shows the daily volatility of Bitcoin vs. other investments such as WTI (West Texas Intermediate or oil), Gold, the S&P 500 and a few others. Bitcoin has been much more volatile than any of the other assets. This is good for traders (as long as they know what they are doing) but is mentally tough for longer-term investors. If this continues I believe it dampens demand from a wide range of investors.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

There are lots of reasons why the market value of bitcoins is going down.  One of these are the external factors such as political policies like new laws and agreement.
Another thing is the demand in their services which slowly decreasing the market value when the demand falls down.
it is true your opinion bitcoin or crypto currency is unstable and is currently experiencing a decrease I think it has become a risk that we have understood from the beginning before starting with investment, I think that affects the price is also from bad news and the movement of sale and purchase of investors
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

There are lot of reason why bitcoin price is coming down but main reason is govt intervention that forced people to sell bitcoin at lower price.
How can you be forced to sell bitcoin cheaply? That isn't possible. You do this. The government will never recognize the cryptocurrency. They only pretend to listen to people's interests. In fact, governments are pursuing their own interests and cryptocurrencies are not among them.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

From my opinion, there are some peoples who deliberately dump their coins in a large amount to make market down.
It is a classic play for me. With few months, i think bitcoin price will be increasing much than this price.
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

You are right, a lot of bad news happened with bitcoins and still getting more new bad things involving bitcoin so the price will really go down, but this is only temporary.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

It's all whales and manipulation, basic as that.
I think thats just one of the reasons why bitcoin price down. For me i think that the main reason is its volatility, price is rapidly changing and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease, and its normal. As we can see, bitcoin price now is dropping, so maybe in the near future bitcoin will increase again, just like last year bitcoin price.

paogege

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

Hacking the exchange can also be an important factor affecting the price of Bitcoin. Recently, many exchanges have been reported to have hacked, which makes people have concerns about the security of Bitcoin.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

One of the reason for depreciation of price of bitcoin is Government regulations due to the fact that Government is trying to regulate crypto industry to avoid peoples fund been lost and also the fight against anti money laundering.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

I think they made a wrong move.Cryto made many millionaire and billionaires last year.Even it was expected to happen this year end.This is one of the reasons that made the bitcoin's price down .This is not only reason behind the fall.Even due to panic selling,the price price of bitcoin is reduced.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

The negative reaction of its opponents and bad speculations on the topic.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

These are the predictions of the reasons that it was exaggerated from the media to deliberately create FUDs to change the possible hold volume. The value of the bitcoin will soon move upward. We still remember, the leaps and bounds of bitcoin in the first Q1 fluctuation.
vitsexy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

maybe this is also why the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency continues to decline to the lowest level this year. That's because the case of hacking during this week, which broke into coins worth about 37 million US dollars (about Rp 516.5 billion). Undecided
sharanheyo

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

Bitcoin the number 1 cryptocurrency has been the talk of the town for a few years now. It saw many people making millions and that got many more people into it. and like all good things, there were fraudsters who got in and started running bitcoin ponzi scheme as there was a lack in understanding of how Bitcoins worked. This became a concern for the regulatory bodies and they started the crack down leading a nose dive in the price. Also the fork of Bitcoin, that created the Bitcoin cash made people feel that these coins were overpriced. Within minutes of forking, the Bitcoin Cash Price was trading at $900. All these factors led to the price of Bitcoin falling down. Another factor is the emergence of new coins that had better promises than Bitcoin. You can learn more about Bitcoin and check its price predictions here: https://coinswitch.co/coins/bitcoin

zlatan1989

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

discount bitcoin has a lot of reasons. I do not know much either. But I think the bitcoin price is down due to reduced demand for bitcoin and possibly by some individuals and organizations manipulating the market price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: