Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: some of the reasons that made the bitcoin's price down  (Read 1874 times)
nyc3650

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

When Bitcoin is mooning, all of sudden you see many claimed they are professional predicktor.
When Bitcoin is bearing down, all of sudden people blamed the governments. And all the professional predicktors hide their wood into the jungle.
Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nyc3650

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

discount bitcoin has a lot of reasons. I do not know much either. But I think the bitcoin price is down due to reduced demand for bitcoin and possibly by some individuals and organizations manipulating the market price.

When you are in this cryptmart long enough, you will know bull and bear approaching basis on the overall market cap.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

The price of Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies generally will move up or down depending on a number of factors either political,  economical or FUD. The extent of upward or downward movement in price will be a function of how people react to those factors. Since the surge in price late last year, I have noticed that people now react more to FUD by selling off their bitcoin in a hurry.
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

Bitcoin market goes up and down every blink of an eye, there are so many reason why this happens. But we can't predict if it goes up and down. One of the major reasons is that there are manipulators in the market.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

Bitcoin market is a very sensitive market that react to market sentiments with a speed of light.This could be both in positive and negative price push. India action will surely affect their economy as predicted by Mr Tim. I know India's population in crypto is massive and when they all move to other jurisdiction that is crypto friendly.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

Righnt now the biggest  factor of the downward trend was the news of Thether role in price manipulation, which is proved by research.
Thether was emitted and moved to exchnage in order buy BTC and make it appear as there is price bottom and indicating people with FIAT to buy.

reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

I think this is due to panic selling of people due to negative speculation made by many people trying to destruct the image of bitcoin in the world market .
Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:20:58 AM

Bitcoin prices today go down sharply due to the banning policies of the big three Facebook, Google and Twitter. The Twitter representative said: "We are heading to a clean and secure Twitter community. Therefore, we will start implementing a policy that restricts ads related to virtual currency. Under this policy, advertisements related to ICO or virtual currency sale will be banned globally. The ban on virtual currency that Twitter offers is an important factor for Bitcoin to sell off.
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

All bad news, such as government involvement and Google stop crypto ads seemingly in the past. Cryptos is now back on the rise, as advertising continues to run higher and the market price goes up as well
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

The Reserve Bank of India has restricted controlled monetary establishments from managing in cryptocurrencies, refering to the dangers included. American very rich person Tim Draper trusts that India is committing a major error by closing its ways to cryptocurrencies. As tim Draper, this will just prompt cerebrum deplete the same number of will be compelled to move to different spots, which are more crypto-accommodating.

Japan, which is a noteworthy center point for crypto and Blockchain action is confronting deficiency of programming engineers. There are comparable necessities at different spots, where Blockchain experts are sought after. This has constrained the best MBA universities on the planet to build the nearness of virtual cash and Blockchain classes in their projects.

The price of bitcoin nowadays are decreasing sharply due to some banning policies. I think it is the reason why the bitcoin price are still decreasing and also I think the demand of bitcoin can cause the decreasing of bitcoin price. The Facebook, Google and Twitter are against to bitcoin I don't know why. But I think it is the reason why the bitcoin price going down.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

Most at times the news we get from fuds are fake news and no country is closing down on crypto rather they are searching for ways to regulate it activities, and the major thing that leads to price fall is the level of demands. Since the bitcoin market is base on demands and supply once the demands is low the Price will surly go down.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

The Reserve Bank of India has restricted controlled monetary establishments from managing in cryptocurrencies, refering to the dangers included. American very rich person Tim Draper trusts that India is committing a major error by closing its ways to cryptocurrencies. As tim Draper, this will just prompt cerebrum deplete the same number of will be compelled to move to different spots, which are more crypto-accommodating.

Japan, which is a noteworthy center point for crypto and Blockchain action is confronting deficiency of programming engineers. There are comparable necessities at different spots, where Blockchain experts are sought after. This has constrained the best MBA universities on the planet to build the nearness of virtual cash and Blockchain classes in their projects.

The price of bitcoin nowadays are decreasing sharply due to some banning policies. I think it is the reason why the bitcoin price are still decreasing and also I think the demand of bitcoin can cause the decreasing of bitcoin price. The Facebook, Google and Twitter are against to bitcoin I don't know why. But I think it is the reason why the bitcoin price going down.

This reasons that we don't know wasn't legit and as per review I had lately there was no banning on social media. Everything is independently shared to social media, and only those fake news were spreading rumors against bitcoin. That's why some investors in bitcoin digital currency was backing off their funds, which actually declined the bitcoin price down to lowest price this year.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

This reasons that we don't know wasn't legit and as per review I had lately there was no banning on social media. Everything is independently shared to social media, and only those fake news were spreading rumors against bitcoin. That's why some investors in bitcoin digital currency was backing off their funds, which actually declined the bitcoin price down to lowest price this year.

Right. Bitcoin has been taking hits from a all types of media ever since it rose to 20k last december and fake or not, we're all feeling the effects of those attacks. Of course a logical thinking investors would consider how btc is being seen in the mainstream and one look at how we've plummetted from december isn't too attractive. Though I believe we'll get over this anyways :p

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

Based on my experienced the most common reason why the market value bitcoin is slowly goes down is when the investors pulling up their investment which leads to lessen amount of investors.
rezciva

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

to my knowledge, some of the reasons or factor of the bitcoin price is from the trading or the investor who controls or who has the most profit in the market, they certainly do the game for their own profit in terms of trading, as far as I know they make a bitcoin purchase from the offer of all people after they master all that they definitely win in terms of lowering the price of bitcoin, from that they started playing in terms of buying bitcoin from the offer of very low people.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

In my opinion, many things that make this bitcoin price down. As my friends have already revealed on the previous comment. I just want to add a little reason about the decline of this bitcoin. Not everyone loves bitcoin, many others hate bitcoin. Many of them want to destroy bitcoin so they make a negative issue that drops the bitcoin. If bitcoin falls then public confidence in bitcoin will decrease. This makes the bitcoin players less. If bitcoin players are reduced then the once stable price becomes volatile as supply and demand become unbalanced. That's a bit of an analysis from me.

tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

When the demand falls, the market is sold out, Bitcoin prices will fall, bitcoin drops because the exchange traded near the higher supply will be something, the price is lower than the price, if other conditions In general, nothing changes, closing bitcoin exploits them
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:09:47 AM

Indeed with the decline in exchange rates that have not subsided makes the majority of investors to be in doubt when wanting to invest in various ico so that conditions like this that should be in the immediate attention to create an opportunity for bitcoin to continue to show a high quality in the future.

dillo666

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

I think it is the demand which have been decreased.
It is affected due to not regularizaton of Bitcoin in many countries.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

Someone keeps saying that bitcoin was hacked, that someone is responsible about the tradings happening and the amount of volume of bitcoin. But might the main reason is the government releasing bad news abiut bitcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: