Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This section is a mess.. Why did BitFunder Go Belly up? Why did all the Stocks  (Read 1679 times)
Kuroth (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:07:17 PM

Pulled out all my BTC invenstments 2 months ago.. Made a bomb off Activemining..

Forgot all about it all..

Now I see

Why did BitFunder Go Belly up?  Why did all the Stocks crash so bad in price? 

Just curions what happen..

BTW the Bot I am using in my sig has been making a killing for me..

No more mining..
No more Buying Stocks..

Just letting my Bot buy and sell and how great it is..

Stuartuk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:10:57 PM

Not you again.

Has that bot been scanned for viruses?

Install it and it steals you log-ins and Wallet details is that it?
Kuroth (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:17:01 PM

Not you again.

Dude do you even know what a API is or how it works..  You have no clue what your talking about..

Kuroth (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:19:19 PM

It is better if a man keeps quiet and lets people think he is a fool, then to open his mouth and prove that he is a fool..

Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:21:39 PM

so this is a

TL'DR

Buy da bot in my sig with my ref link.
Kuroth (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:23:02 PM

so this is a

TL'DR

Buy da bot in my sig with my ref link.

I could not give a flip what you buy or who you buy it from..

Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:23:52 PM

yeah yeah  Roll Eyes
Stuartuk

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:28:14 PM

Not you again.

Dude do you even know what a API is or how it works..  You have no clue what your talking about..

Such an aggressive reaction - something to hide?

API errrr hold on that's really difficult, is it like an MT4 EA/robot? It is? Yeah I've been familiar with that bollocks for 15years.

Simple question - does the bot installer also install trojans?

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:30:32 PM

What a joke.

If someone makes a bot that is making cash it never gets sold unless the ROI is many many times expected returns (Because a bot that makes money today will make more money tomorrow because it has compounding funds to play with)

If someone made a bot that worked, why bother building an entire web app, why bother getting customers. If you let 100 people use your "system" your own profits will reduce far lower than what you are making monthly through the subscription. Hint: The more bot making money the harder it gets to make money from a bot.

No one will sell their money making bot, no way, just sit back and let that bit compound up the profits until the exchange itself is no longer liquid enough for you. (By this point you are now a millionaire anyway.)

Do people really believe in this stuff?

No way anyone is getting a bot that makes money unless 1) they build the trading logic entirely themselves using novel ideas or 2)They pay someone or buy an existing bot for a massive sum that may only make ROI because you have far more funds to play with than the person who built the bot. Except in this case you are already a millionaire.
Kuroth (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:32:54 PM

What a joke.

If someone makes a bot that is making cash it never gets sold unless the ROI is many many times expected returns (Because a bot that makes money today will make more money tomorrow because it has compounding funds to play with)

If someone made a bot that worked, why bother building an entire web app, why bother getting customers. If you let 100 people use your "system" your own profits will reduce far lower than what you are making monthly through the subscription. Hint: The more bot making money the harder it gets to make money from a bot.

No one will sell their money making bot, no way, just sit back and let that bit compound up the profits until the exchange itself is no longer liquid enough for you. (By this point you are now a millionaire anyway.)

Do people really believe in this stuff?

No way anyone is getting a bot that makes money unless 1) they build the trading logic entirely themselves using novel ideas or 2)They pay someone or buy an existing bot for a massive sum that may only make ROI because you have far more funds to play with than the person who built the bot. Except in this case you are already a millionaire.

It is better if a man keeps quiet and lets people think he is a fool, then to open his mouth and prove that he is a fool..   Just saying..

Kuroth (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:34:25 PM

Not you again.

Dude do you even know what a API is or how it works..  You have no clue what your talking about..

Such an aggressive reaction - something to hide?

API errrr hold on that's really difficult, is it like an MT4 EA/robot? It is? Yeah I've been familiar with that bollocks for 15years.

Simple question - does the bot installer also install trojans?

The Bot Installs nothing on your PC..  There is not even an install..   Yea.. I can tell you really know what your talking about..   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stuartuk

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:42:11 PM

You seem to be an expert on this bot. So is this a big sales pitch, or are you really interested in what happened to Bitfunder? You haven't mentioned it again since your first post.

Surely someone like you who uses a BOT daily to trade on exchanges would know exactly what state Bitfunder and BTC-TC was in. Isn't that where you make all your money?

Or do you make your money from selling a piece of software that does not work?

Bots do not work they are the biggest scam in trading.  
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:47:17 PM

It is better if a man keeps quiet and lets people think he is a fool, then to open his mouth and prove that he is a fool..   Just saying..

Ahhh how can you be so stubborn!

Thanks for attacking my character and not my argument, you are clearly the fool here.

You offer 3000%+ returns in 2 years. However you only charge around $300 for that same time period for the privilege.

Lets see, if you are offering the bot because you don't have enough starter capital the smart thing to do would be let people use the bot for free and charge them 5$ to 25% commision of profits made. This pricing structure allows everyone to be a winner, of course the bot has to work for this to be true.

But instead you ask for 1 measly Bitcoin to 2 year access to a magical money making machine that turns $30,000 into over $1,000,000 in 2 years.

If this bot working the compounding gain over the next several years even starting from several Bitcoin would be immense.

You are a scam, your bot does not consistently gain profits and your 3000%+ figure is either an edge case (read: you doubled your money on a stroke of luck for a week or two and now extrapolate that over a 2 year period) or you are simply making up numbers.

How do I know this? Because you ask for only half a Bitcoin per year for access to this magical money making machine.

Please go ahead and attack my character again. Fool.
Kuroth (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:48:07 PM

Yes I did come here to find out what I ask..  It was you that changed the subject and went off..

I dont give a FLIP if you buy the BOT..... Whatever..  I just find you guys really funny.. I guess you been burned too many times in the past with dumb decisions you have made?

But I do have a simple question for you since you seem so smart..   Would a Thread on this forum abut a product keep growing and people posting(All positive things BTW) if it was a rip off?Huh   Oh wait.. I guess now you will say ALL the people posting on that thread are in on the Rip Off.. LOL  You are a cleaver one..

But yes once I sold all my Shares on BitFuinder for about a 800% profit I have not payed any attention to the "Bitcoin" Stock Markets and was wondeting what happned..

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:49:25 PM

It is possible for an automated trading system to work, however you will never hear about it.

When a bot is offered for sale we learn in that instant the bot cannot turn a consistent profit, because if it did there would be no sale...
Stuartuk

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:56:40 PM

It is possible for an automated trading system to work, however you will never hear about it.

When a bot is offered for sale we learn in that instant the bot cannot turn a consistent profit, because if it did there would be no sale...

It's a simple MA cross-over entry system from what is on the website, it will work in a strongly trending market but WHEN price starts to consolidate and bounce around you will get untold false entries and all the gains will be lost.

The price action on BTC has been unique in the past year. Any system could back-test on that with tweaks and show a huge profit. Price will not act the same next year so the back-test is invalid.

Save your 300USD and buy a bitcoin with it you will really make money then instead of this joker.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:04:32 PM

I guess you been burned too many times in the past with dumb decisions you have made?

The only dumb decision I made was to invest in Bitcoin securities. I used to day trade and was profitable, but the gain vs risk was not worth it. (Think making pennies on the dollar with a constant risk of losing many multiples of dollars, I decided to stop)

Yes I did come here to find out what I ask..  It was you that changed the subject and went off..

I dont give a FLIP if you buy the BOT..... Whatever..

Hmm lets see your post: (My replies in red)

Pulled out all my BTC invenstments 2 months ago.. Made a bomb off Activemining..
Is this meant to set up trust? You make so much money, I want some of that too!!!
Forgot all about it all..
Of course you are in the dark about the SEC and the changing Bitcoin landscape, thats cool its not like you need to keep an eye on the reasons the Bitcoin price might swing around, oh wait...
Now I see
Huh?

Why did BitFunder Go Belly up?  Why did all the Stocks crash so bad in price? 
This post took you 5 times longer than it would have taken you to open up the Bitfunder thread and find out.

Just curions what happen..
Not curious enough...

BTW the Bot I am using in my sig has been making a killing for me..

No more mining..
No more Buying Stocks..

Ok now about the Bot, you spend the first part of your post asking questions you and everyone on this thread knows the answer too. You don't need to know the answer all you need is people to read on.

You know people are stressed and lots of us have lost money in stocks and mining rigs. So now you have our attention because we are feeling helpful (because you just asked a bunch of easy questions) you start talking about a bot.

No more mining, no more stocks.

Everyone in this section of the forum is someway hurting if they owned stock in the last month, so this is an easy place to prey on people in vulnerable times.

That is all you are doing. The bot was the only novel thing in your post and thats why we are talking about it. Because its a scam and you are a scammer.

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:18:14 PM

Are mods auto-denying reports? I reported this thread because he's clearly advertising a bot that doesn't even trade stocks but just currency and it gets denied? So basicly I can post anything anywhere?
luke.watson

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:25:19 PM

I'm pretty sure his bot is legit

Theres a sound recording of someone verifying it's real on this website : http://btclag.org/?p=211

Already I've made 41 million Bitcoin from trading  Cool
Kuroth (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 06:43:10 PM

Whatever guys..  I have never really understood the personal attacks and outrage whenever I mention the Bot around here..    And really don’t care..  But it's amusing watching you make a fool of yourself..

This bot uses a simple EMA trading strategy that has been around for years..     I have been using the Bot for about 4 months and during that time I have about 3K profit on a 1K investment..  (Not including the Long position my Bot is currently in where it bought Bitcoin for me at $183 and is now holding for a sell.. You do the math…

But you all sound like experts so please keep doing what you are doing and I will keep doing what I am doing..

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: