Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Actions About Unvaluable Tokens On Your Wallet  (Read 434 times)
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:12:19 AM

I am new in cryptocurrency world and I try to learn by the ideas or actions of other members of the forum. Like every newbie, I participated in airdrops. And now there are between 20-25 tokens in my wallet. They are either not able to be traded or not worthwhile selling. I am sure everybody on this forum has many tokens. What are your actions about your tokens that fit my description? Do you wait to see them get increase in value? Or any other actions like doing nothing? Have you ever encountered that a useless token got increased in value and you earned from it?

Give a check sometimes on DEX like Forkdelta or Etherdelta (Forkdelta has more orders) if you are speaking of ERC20 tokens. If you don't find the symbol on Forkdelta don't worry:
Go to etherscan and copy your wallet, click on token balances and click on the token you want to check. It will open a new page, copy the address you see in "ERC20 Contract" and check the token symbol and decimals.
Go to forkdelta and open the drop-down token menu, go down to everything and click on Other.
There you have to paste the ERC20 Contract you copied before, write the token symbol and the token decimals.

Wait for a while to load and you will be able to see all the orders for that token and make a quick calculation of how much you can earn.

I hope I have been helpful, good airdrops everyone  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:12:25 AM

I am new in cryptocurrency world and I try to learn by the ideas or actions of other members of the forum. Like every newbie, I participated in airdrops. And now there are between 20-25 tokens in my wallet. They are either not able to be traded or not worthwhile selling. I am sure everybody on this forum has many tokens. What are your actions about your tokens that fit my description? Do you wait to see them get increase in value? Or any other actions like doing nothing? Have you ever encountered that a useless token got increased in value and you earned from it?

I try to sell all the coins received on the airdrop. I wait for an acceptable price and sell, and put the money in reliable coins with good prospects.
I was extremelly thinking to do as you said and your reponse is important for me. Where do you sell them in general?

I sell on decentralized exchanges: EtherDelta, ForkDelta, IDEX, Token store.
I advise you to use the Deltabalances to monitor the cost of coins from airdrops.
https://deltabalances.github.io

shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:15:12 AM

Well, just keep it on your wallet, as a simple remembrance, but there are some coins today that unvaluable but for the next coming months you've noticed that their price developed slowly, and who knows that for the next coming months your unvaluable coins become valuable, because sometimes there are coins from the start that has a cheap value but several days moving on, the market price change and grow, so think positive always on what you have coin now even if it's non valuable. Just hold it, maybe soon their price grow and become valuable.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:29:52 AM

You can keep it in your wallet for a long time, Some coins are Valueless. It will depends on developer on how they can manage it. If you join alot of airdrop better work for bounties it's most profitable but you need to be patience for that thing.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:42:36 AM

Yes a lot of token right jow are totally shitcoin and I have also lot of shitcoin and I just keep it all shitcoins in one wallet. I create new wallet for all shitcoin just to separte from my valuable token. It realy hard to see your valuable token if they are in just one wallet so i decided to have shitcoin wallet.

#Taklimakan
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:51:08 AM

I just let it sleep on my Wallet than trading it to only a  gas fee price hoping one day it will hit a price. Nothing to do really with unvaluable token just hope that the team wont abandon the project so it can still have a potential rise on the future. Hold for 1 year is not really long if you dont have nothing to do with it.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:04:40 AM

Only still keep it in wallet and if indeed when the times comes have the price will soon seen it.

Yes, i ever get the token where i knocked down. But in the end it surprised me with show the fantastic price.

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:15:07 AM

well, i also have those shitty coins in my wallet. those are dead coins and developers are dead they leave all responsibilities to the community i think we should leave it there store, forget and act as a remembrance.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:15:43 AM

Not much you can do except HODL when they are not even worth the fees involved in moving them. It is the reason that I don't participate in Airdrops.

watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:45:05 AM

you better hold your unvaluable tokens/coins,  we cannot say that it isnt valuable maybe a year or two it has value. just do what you are doing airdrops and bounties.
RDNX

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:05:40 AM

I just let my token stay in the wallet.
Because if I send it, it will take a lot of GAS. I let the unnecessary tokens become history. So, if someday I quit from Crypto, I can still see that worthless tokens.  Roll Eyes
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:19:59 AM

I'm experiencing the same issue. But that's no problem at all. You'll just keep them in your wallet; forget they are exist for now. No one can tell what the future holds for those invaluable coins at the moment.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

I have some kind of tokens in my wallet that no have value like you. And yet I didn't do anything on those tokens. If those tokens have a value from nothing, maybe I would think to sell them to make profit. So far, I didn't encountered any token got value from nothing.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

for me i will leave them on our wallet, just keep on holding on. no good time will come that there will be a value for that token. for example you got token that has no value yet and then you trow it away, coins will died now not same as you keep them on you wallet even there has no value yet but there are still alive. it has a chance to have value in the future.
alexford

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:27:02 AM

My actions for those tokens is nothing. I can't sell them. So I will leave them in my wallet. But if the near future, those tokens have value, I would be thankful because from nothing to profitable. And any case, no value tokens at your wallet won't harm you or do anything to you. So its better to leave as is.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
grknondr (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:31:23 AM

You don't have many choices, I think even the transaction fee would be higher than most of this worthless tokens. My advice is that you start using another wallet for bounty hunting and your real investments, and keep your first wallet with its tokens, check it once weekly or monthly to see if some of its tokens get a bit of value, then sell them immediately.
Thanks for your reply. I had never thought a second wallet. It sound a good idea. I am gonna try it
I have many coins too, not just from airdrops, some I bought and price dropped instead to grow like I hoped. Now I wait, and I think it's the beat thing we can do. Continue to use same wallet, cause there will be many other airdrops, you will participate in new bounties, use that wallet, make a new wallet for coins or tokens you plan to hold for long time, that's how you will have one special wallet that no one will know about, but that old one continue to use for everything, even if it gets compromised you will not lose anything.
I have couple wallets, that is normal in crypto world, one you use for all sort of things and not totally safe actions, other is where you keep valuable coins, that one you keep safe and you don't give that address to anyone.
Thanks for your reply and advice. We are on the road of learning. Smiley
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

I save the token, because maybe one day the tokens will have a price. Let it be our Wallet decoration  Grin
Crypto-capitalist

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:54:07 AM

Are they disturbing you? Just forget about them. Now we are watching really unfavorable period of crypto market, but maybe just couple of month or even weeks and your tokens’ price will fly to the highest value.
I think the same way!
You nothing lost
LSt56

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

there were about 13 types of coins in my wallet that did not have the price and the hall was making my wallet messy. I just let them because they can not be sold because it is only worth gas even under it.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

i just leave it as it is on my wallet. or reserve it about 777 or 77 tokens to decorate my wallet with a nice number  Grin
anyway, just leave it alone. don't bother to sell it on the exchange, it is only waste your gas.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: