Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Actions About Unvaluable Tokens On Your Wallet  (Read 434 times)
grknondr (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

I am new in cryptocurrency world and I try to learn by the ideas or actions of other members of the forum. Like every newbie, I participated in airdrops. And now there are between 20-25 tokens in my wallet. They are either not able to be traded or not worthwhile selling. I am sure everybody on this forum has many tokens. What are your actions about your tokens that fit my description? Do you wait to see them get increase in value? Or any other actions like doing nothing? Have you ever encountered that a useless token got increased in value and you earned from it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

I am new in cryptocurrency world and I try to learn by the ideas or actions of other members of the forum. Like every newbie, I participated in airdrops. And now there are between 20-25 tokens in my wallet. They are either not able to be traded or not worthwhile selling. I am sure everybody on this forum has many tokens. What are your actions about your tokens that fit my description? Do you wait to see them get increase in value? Or any other actions like doing nothing? Have you ever encountered that a useless token got increased in value and you earned from it?

Yes I agree with you
There are tokens worth just gas fee
And there are tokens valueless in exchange
But I think the best way is to leave it in your wallet
Or have it sent to a friend who has more so it’s more convenient to dump

You should just be careful in filling airdrop forms
So you don’t have to waste time on most forms resulting in useless tokens
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

I try to sell all the coins received on the airdrop. I wait for an acceptable price and sell, and put the money in reliable coins with good prospects.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

The best way to stop your wallet being congested with useless token is to designate a different address for your storing use and the original for claiming airdrops. My airdrop wallet has over 100 useless tokens and every token with value are either transferred to an exchange or my holding wallet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

Nothing can do. No other option than keeping them in the wallet as usually the transaction fee is higher than the tokens value.
I also have some worthless coins and there is no hope of rising prices. Because they are not listed in exchanges.
grknondr (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

I try to sell all the coins received on the airdrop. I wait for an acceptable price and sell, and put the money in reliable coins with good prospects.
I was extremelly thinking to do as you said and your reponse is important for me. Where do you sell them in general?
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:16:40 PM

I was extremelly thinking to do as you said and your reponse is important for me. Where do you sell them in general?
That depends on the developer itself, but i guess you can try to see the latest order through put the smartcontract in the etherdelta URL. Because that doesn't need official announcement from the developer of the exchange site itself to trade your token. But the demand will be random. If you are not seeing a lot of order and you should forget your token.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

Are they disturbing you? Just forget about them. Now we are watching really unfavorable period of crypto market, but maybe just couple of month or even weeks and your tokens’ price will fly to the highest value.
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

Participating with these free airdrops wont give you much income,though there are some airdrops that can give you some good amounts after holding for few months,last experienced with airdrops has given me $300 in a single participation and most of these airdrop tokens are worthless! you can barely see one good airdrop from these hundreds of shit airdrops.If you are into something to get some profits you should try bounty hunting instead because it can give you a lot of profits better than airdrops,you will just need to finish the required task weekly and after the ICO you will get your rewards that might be sold for bitcoin or ethereum or whatever coins you preferred to,hence dont waste your time with airdrops Grin.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
grknondr (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

Participating with these free airdrops wont give you much income,though there are some airdrops that can give you some good amounts after holding for few months,last experienced with airdrops has given me $300 in a single participation and most of these airdrop tokens are worthless! you can barely see one good airdrop from these hundreds of shit airdrops.If you are into something to get some profits you should try bounty hunting instead because it can give you a lot of profits better than airdrops,you will just need to finish the required task weekly and after the ICO you will get your rewards that might be sold for bitcoin or ethereum or whatever coins you preferred to,hence dont waste your time with airdrops Grin.
I was participating airdrops once. It is like searching a needle in a haystack so I have stopped it. Smiley
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:37:54 PM

The very small COINS I got in the airdrop were chosen to hold!

Join their group, view the next drop, and wait for the number of COINS to be traded!

If the value is too small to be worth the fair is kept in the wallet.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

at this moment, is nothing to do with unvaluable token in my wallet
until the token has a good value, then i will sell it as soon as possible my friend

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

If you got tokens for free, you might as well hold them and not sell them until they reach a substantial amount.

Positivebetting
btc1

Activity: 527

Join Ixinium

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

This is my first, and only advice; don't participate in airdrops, they all are crap annd you wont get anything from them, maybe you can make $1 or $2 from some of them.

Just sell them, or leave your wallet and use another. it is disgusting to see more than 20 tokens in a wallet in where they have no value at all.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

Try to sell soon is good but it will dump the price to low because most you will dump it soon when it enter the market.
And i also notice, holdinv is the only action that you need since most of the airdrop token has no value so just holding till it has value
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:56:59 PM

You don't have many choices, I think even the transaction fee would be higher than most of this worthless tokens. My advice is that you start using another wallet for bounty hunting and your real investments, and keep your first wallet with its tokens, check it once weekly or monthly to see if some of its tokens get a bit of value, then sell them immediately.
grknondr (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:01:06 AM

This is my first, and only advice; don't participate in airdrops, they all are crap annd you wont get anything from them, maybe you can make $1 or $2 from some of them.

Just sell them, or leave your wallet and use another. it is disgusting to see more than 20 tokens in a wallet in where they have no value at all.

I participated airdrops during my newbie period bu now I dont Smiley You are right. It is disgusting to see lots of tokens when you check the wallet everytime.
grknondr (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:03:18 AM

You don't have many choices, I think even the transaction fee would be higher than most of this worthless tokens. My advice is that you start using another wallet for bounty hunting and your real investments, and keep your first wallet with its tokens, check it once weekly or monthly to see if some of its tokens get a bit of value, then sell them immediately.
Thanks for your reply. I had never thought a second wallet. It sound a good idea. I am gonna try it
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:11:03 AM

Well,you just have to leave them in there without touching them funnily occasionally I come to realize some have been listed on exchanges and have had some value then I just sell them off.In any case, everyone wants to see liquid tokens in his or her wallets and not valueless ones.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:11:44 AM

Thanks for your reply. I had never thought a second wallet. It sound a good idea. I am gonna try it
I have many coins too, not just from airdrops, some I bought and price dropped instead to grow like I hoped. Now I wait, and I think it's the beat thing we can do. Continue to use same wallet, cause there will be many other airdrops, you will participate in new bounties, use that wallet, make a new wallet for coins or tokens you plan to hold for long time, that's how you will have one special wallet that no one will know about, but that old one continue to use for everything, even if it gets compromised you will not lose anything.
I have couple wallets, that is normal in crypto world, one you use for all sort of things and not totally safe actions, other is where you keep valuable coins, that one you keep safe and you don't give that address to anyone.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███