Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will help with anything!  (Read 1389 times)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1121

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:24:16 AM

Can you tell me if I am sleeping ? How to wake up ?
You cannot feel pain in your sleep, so if you want to check, stab yourself with a sharp object (knife, pen, etc).
EDIT: i would also suggest leaping out of window, but that can actually be PAINLESS so screw that

It's not true, in a dream you can feel pain. Everything that happen around you feels normal. Nothing can tell you that you are dreaming unless you start to believe you are dreaming.
Tulak

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:46:52 AM

Could you post/link to some of your work. I'm always looking for capable people who can help me with game art or menu art.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:25:01 PM

You cannot feel pain in your sleep, so if you want to check, stab yourself with a sharp object (knife, pen, etc).
EDIT: i would also suggest leaping out of window, but that can actually be PAINLESS so screw that

It's not true, in a dream you can feel pain. Everything that happen around you feels normal. Nothing can tell you that you are dreaming unless you start to believe you are dreaming.

I would argue but I cannot find any good sources at this moment Sad .

Even if I get mutilated in my dream I do not feel physiological pain. Be it a bitten off arm, or a shiv in my back. It's shocking, but not painful. Real pain, like cramps while you are sleeping   - you will definitely feel those and and wake up to them.

You don't get to wake up from smelling things in your dreams though, like from smoke in a fire. But you may imagine smelling something during a dream sequence.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
(A)social

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 12:43:37 PM

Help to find a cure for my tinnitus  Sad

I assume you already saw the possible treatments listed under the "Treatments" section of the attached page?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus
If yes, then PM me with the details of your specific condition. I think I can help you out.

It is a "Subjective tinnitus" what I have and suffer from over 25 years. Too many causes, and tried many solution, but anyway thanks, didn't see that page before. "Transcranial magnetic stimulation" sound interesting (Addams Family style, LOL)! Will buy a super magnet and try it! * Grin

*just joking (maybe)

BTC: 1ASociaLbBZzBUR8hSw8CryajncADsR1m6 - Bitmessage: BM-orfFdAgAmtnBokTivq3vj1RtSVtXbrftM
OpenBazaar Store: https://openbazaar.com/store/QmeCThm8d5zcat7BjGw4SQeovaC5diF9s4b2yTSHWdpzmb
spacecaptain (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:01:19 PM

How to get new clients for your business ?

This is a BIG can-do!

PM me with the details of your business.
Customer capture and retention is something I have worked with for many years!
spacecaptain (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:08:18 PM

Help to find a cure for my tinnitus  Sad

I assume you already saw the possible treatments listed under the "Treatments" section of the attached page?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus
If yes, then PM me with the details of your specific condition. I think I can help you out.

It is a "Subjective tinnitus" what I have and suffer from over 25 years. Too many causes, and tried many solution, but anyway thanks, didn't see that page before. "Transcranial magnetic stimulation" sound interesting (Addams Family style, LOL)! Will buy a super magnet and try it! * Grin

*just joking (maybe)
Glad to have helped!
If this really bothers you, try some of the more simple things listed in the page. You can progressively try the more difficult things till you find something that works. I am sure that you can find something to make it stop!

If your situations gets better as a result of this discussion, remeber me and my wallet address (found in my signature), hehe.
spacecaptain (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:16:36 PM

I would argue but I cannot find any good sources at this moment Sad .

Even if I get mutilated in my dream I do not feel physiological pain. Be it a bitten off arm, or a shiv in my back. It's shocking, but not painful. Real pain, like cramps while you are sleeping   - you will definitely feel those and and wake up to them.

You don't get to wake up from smelling things in your dreams though, like from smoke in a fire. But you may imagine smelling something during a dream sequence.

Ohhh, cool, another thing that I can help with!
You guys are giving way too complicated solutions.

The easiest way to see if you are dreaming or not is to try to flip on the lights of a room.
In dreams, there is never any variance in light, so if you tried to turn the lights on or off, nothing would happen.
If you try this during one of your dreams, don't be surprised if you end up waking up out of the excitement of discovering that you are dreaming.
If you are able to concentrate enough in a dream to try to turn a light on or off to see if you are dreaming, you are a very good candidate for lucid dreaming, which is something VERY fun!
If anyone is interested in knowing more about this, PM me.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:20:05 PM

I would like you to find a cure for cancer, and a strategy that will help me legitimately win the lottery.

I can give you that strategy for free: Have a shitload of money and buy ever increasing number of tickets

You'll win eventually

Legit

i think you need a whole lot of money to actually get the odds to even have a fighting chance of winning the lottery
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 02:58:11 PM

Why are you so sure, have you ever tried it, lol?

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 03:04:42 PM

The easiest way to see if you are dreaming or not is to try to flip on the lights of a room.
In dreams, there is never any variance in light, so if you tried to turn the lights on or off, nothing would happen.
If you try this during one of your dreams, don't be surprised if you end up waking up out of the excitement of discovering that you are dreaming.
If you are able to concentrate enough in a dream to try to turn a light on or off to see if you are dreaming, you are a very good candidate for lucid dreaming, which is something VERY fun!

Somehow in my dreams I either never have such questions and take everything for real or I know for sure that I'm dreaming (which provides many funny options, lol)

PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:45:22 PM

Why are you so sure, have you ever tried it, lol?

I'm not sure, but in some cases you can die faster than pain sets in or disable your nerve system before you die.

Somehow in my dreams I either never have such questions and take everything for real or I know for sure that I'm dreaming (which provides many funny options, lol)

funny options, true dat! In my case it usually loops, like dream in a dream (inception, lol). But still it's mostly uncontrollable, you may think you are in charge while you're actually not.

in the meantime : OP sorry for stealing your topic Smiley

████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 03:59:21 PM

funny options, true dat! In my case it usually loops, like dream in a dream (inception, lol). But still it's mostly uncontrollable, you may think you are in charge while you're actually not.

The directed dream usually ends when you come close to your desired destination because you become too excited and too conscious about it and it doesn't flow naturally as an uncontrolled dream would (though too much excitement almost always awakes you in any case)

spacecaptain (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:29:21 PM

The directed dream usually ends when you come close to your desired destination because you become too excited and too conscious about it and it doesn't flow naturally as an uncontrolled dream would (though too much excitement almost always awakes you in any case)

Yes, but this is the exact moment when you start lucid dreaming. If you practice, you can actually control your excitement and, consequently, your dreams as well. After a few times, you will already start the dreams controlling them. Nothing more awesome than just taking off in flight, or going to other planets, or finding any person you want and doing whatever you want with them.
There are a few things that can be done to help you lucid dream. If you want to know, we can talk in more detail. I suppose PM would be best, to not fill this topic with off-topic discussions.
pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:36:32 PM

I could use help finding business clients too, I am a CNC machinist and can make anything. If you find me orders for parts I can make I will pay you 10% of the sales price  Cheesy

You can get an idea of what I do in my early threads, stuff like this

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 06:03:26 PM

Yes, but this is the exact moment when you start lucid dreaming. If you practice, you can actually control your excitement and, consequently, your dreams as well. After a few times, you will already start the dreams controlling them. Nothing more awesome than just taking off in flight, or going to other planets, or finding any person you want and doing whatever you want with them.
There are a few things that can be done to help you lucid dream. If you want to know, we can talk in more detail. I suppose PM would be best, to not fill this topic with off-topic discussions.

One step forward and you start day-dreaming and then dreams begin controlling you... Grin

spacecaptain (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:07:26 PM

I am still available, if anyone needs me.
pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:11:31 PM

I'm confused, did you miss my offer or just not like it at all?

More work I've done since...

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: