Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To ALL GPU fellow miners.  (Read 1045 times)
norminorm (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

Guys,
 this is the message from the founder of ZCASH.
 "Furthermore, it is speculated that Equihash ASICs are out in the wild, but after a community debate, Zcash founder Zooko Wilcox stated that he ‘doesn’t want to deal with this,’ suggesting ASICs for this blockchain network will not be countered and pointed out that people are free to fork the altcoin to fight ASICs while Zcash focuses on more urgent and important development issues."
 and one of the founders of ETHEREUM (VITALIK) he would like to go POS because he thinks GPU mining is bad for planet earth (hope he goes to China to see the pollution there).
Well those TWO CLOWNS forget where they come from. Lets teach them what it is "mining power / power of the community" that make them rich.  Just stop mining there crap coins, stop trading those coins / mine and support Monero or any other coins that care about you - why because they stick for YOU.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

Guys,
 this is the message from the founder of ZCASH.
 "Furthermore, it is speculated that Equihash ASICs are out in the wild, but after a community debate, Zcash founder Zooko Wilcox stated that he ‘doesn’t want to deal with this,’ suggesting ASICs for this blockchain network will not be countered and pointed out that people are free to fork the altcoin to fight ASICs while Zcash focuses on more urgent and important development issues."
 and one of the founders of ETHEREUM (VITALIK) he would like to go POS because he thinks GPU mining is bad for planet earth (hope he goes to China to see the pollution there).
Well those TWO CLOWNS forget where they come from. Lets teach them what it is "mining power / power of the community" that make them rich.  Just stop mining there crap coins, stop trading those coins / mine and support Monero or any other coins that care about you - why because they stick for YOU.

paid by bitmain, like little sluts just able to clone...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

They still 'mine' 20% of every block. Why would they care who mined it and how? MOON.
Max Likelihood

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:03:18 AM

I did see this. Particularly ironic given that if you went to the trouble of developing a new algo to resist asics, you'd think there would be some motivation.

But as another said, they get 20% of everything, whether it's mined by GPU, Asic, or abacus. And Butterin is on their board so one probably influenced the other or they mutually influenced each other on this.

World looks different when you're rich, I guess.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:10:15 AM

I did see this. Particularly ironic given that if you went to the trouble of developing a new algo to resist asics, you'd think there would be some motivation.

But as another said, they get 20% of everything, whether it's mined by GPU, Asic, or abacus. And Butterin is on their board so one probably influenced the other or they mutually influenced each other on this.

World looks different when you're rich, I guess.

if you are weak and take mamonth for god.

" But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction.

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs. "  1 Timothy 6:9-10

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5

Luke 12:15  And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”

Proverbs 15:27 Whoever is greedy for unjust gain troubles his own household, but he who hates bribes will live.

Matthew 6:24 “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Ecclesiastes 5:10 He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity.

James 5:1-6 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. ...

I think you get the spirit Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
norminorm (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:46:27 AM

Of coarse people change when they get into the MONEY. but turn you back on your followers and be arrogant this is called something else - asshollness, treason etc
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:48:52 AM

It is your call whether you wanted to mine the coins or not, like them turning a blind eye on ASIC mining and wanting to boycott these coins because of that particular reason, everyone is here to make the most money in a short period of time and when it is a race, it is difficult to see the sentiment values, there is nothing wrong in adapting to new machines too  Wink.
Max Likelihood

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:03:29 AM

Of coarse people change when they get into the MONEY. but turn you back on your followers and be arrogant this is called something else - asshollness, treason etc

Yep that's the point. Power corrupts.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:05:19 AM

Ill be switching all my rigs to monero, all my 60 nvida cards are already on raven, fuck equhash and eth

gotta show these asic companies we wont take this crap lying down
norminorm (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:22:14 AM

This community BitcoinTalk-altcoins-mining is not only for GPU miners - is for all the miners. obviously technology evolves and they are new, specially build machines ASICs that come and try to gain the market . but you know what - it  is the GPU miners that make coins - push them to the top. and the asic they come and profit on you back  +  the coin developers dont stick for you. that what i am talking about - F.... them. when asics come in BTC infrastructure, please look where are the GPU miners today.  who mined first block in BTC - not ASIC. all the other coins in SHA 256 DTM/peercoin etc they all suck. This will happen to all the coins of today, regardless of the algo. WHEN ASIC COMES AND YOU DONT ACT  and protect your community - YOU WILL GO DOWN. So miners PLEASE  support the GOOD PEOPLE.
norminorm (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:31:23 AM

I switched all my rigs to monero and will never mine any coin that will not protect me from ASICS. + the profit on monero will be better then any other coin because by hardforking they remove 80% of asic hashpower from there mining network. THIS IS F....G UNBILIVIBLE. and I believe all the other algos are infiltrated by asics as well or maybe more. What is this? - remember days when you mine .2 of BTC per day. well now is .0008 btc par day WTF.
WAKE-UP
Marvell2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:44:01 AM

I switched all my rigs to monero and will never mine any coin that will not protect me from ASICS. + the profit on monero will be better then any other coin because by hardforking they remove 80% of asic hashpower from there mining network. THIS IS F....G UNBILIVIBLE. and I believe all the other algos are infiltrated by asics as well or maybe more. What is this? - remember days when you mine .2 of BTC per day. well now is .0008 btc par day WTF.
WAKE-UP

Im with you, its monero for me even if its slightly less profitable than eth, raven devs have also stated they will protect against asics and sumo as well.  we definitely need to band together and wake up and smell the roses.

PRIVATE asics are bad, they cause centtralizaton ala the big banks we were supposed to be thumbing our noses at
when bircoin was launched, it was supposed to be fair and evenly distributed.  hard to do that when these fuckers have billions of dollars in ill gotten gains they use to coner the hash rates and refuse to share thier technology.

what these asic manufacturers need to be taught is we dont NEED asics , to mine any coin, gpus are perfectly capable and algorithms like cryptonite are quite efficient power wise if written well.

every dev should fucking for, just to see what the asic percentage is on thier network.  Zclassic is not premined and zencash, i bet they are looking into this
Johnjay06

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:50:36 AM

how can i mine monero with 1080 ti's? after reading that, I'm done with Zcash.  I guess I could use MPH and autoconvert to monero, because I'm now only gonna support coins that support us GPU miners
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:51:11 AM

Nothing wrong with asics at all. It's just when one company owns 95 percent of asics. Making 4 billion a year. Dumping asics on the market like dash making zero profits for asic buyers, giving their "friends early access to asics".

Bitmain been eating stakes, lobsters, coke and hookers every night. Leaving everyone else with little crumbs. Enough is enough.

You guys had the chance to fork Sia to teach bitmain a lesson. But you all refused. Let this be your punishment.
Marvell2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:56:19 AM

how can i mine monero with 1080 ti's?
1080ti is more profitable mining raven x16, its double the profit of eth for a single 1080ti
x16r is asic resistant too
Johnjay06

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:02:55 AM

Yeah i will do that, i'm pulling off of zcash now
norminorm (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:22:26 AM

Marvin you are my hero - i couldn't explain it better. People please look at antpool- bitman official pool, I guaranty you all those coins are mine by asics.
Miners mine/dig what ever you like but stay away from coins that don't stick for you.
and to all the devs  be nice to miners and care for usl  - if not go and see bitmantech and ask them to mine your coins / and leave this forum.
Remember DECENTRALIZATION = INDEPENDENT MINERS FROM ALLOVER THE WORLD
N2DCRYPT

Activity: 148
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:25:11 AM
Merited by 2stout (1)

With all of you on this. Not supporting coins whose devs surrender to shitmain. Seen enough from the scumbags to never want to be affiliated with anything they get their greedy grubby hands on... whether SIA, BTC, BCH, whatever. For them to mine secretly on monero for several months and then try to dump their soon to be obsolete ASICs on the average person who can't be a part of the ASIC game it just a typical example.

Or the whole Bitcoin Cash debacle... wasn't enough that they controlled and centralized BTC... anything to get their hands on more money. Remember Antbleed and ASIC Boost? The SIA thing was low too. But that's what SIA devs get for trying to be open and honest about their ASIC intentions in the crypto space... getting blindsided in the middle of the night by Bitmain on a low market cap coin at that, not to make money, but to screw SIA and their Obelisks for trying to get in the mining game, not to mention all the honest folks that prepaid for Obelisks to try and support SIA's growth and infrastructure.

It's time to take a stand and say no more. If crypto is to be for the average person we have to support projects that are targeted towards and profit the average person, not projects that make the rich richer. I'm very disappointed with ZEC and ETH... as far as I'm concerned they've betrayed the original intent of their projects. That said, my energy, funds, and efforts will be behind XMR, VTC, RVN, and the other projects who stay true to an anti-asic/decentralized vision.

And as for all of you that beg to be fed from the literally used, half-eaten scraps that fall from Bitmain's table... anything for an extra dollar right?
Mrsmoker

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

can you provide us with link, sir?

im with monero now. the hashrate drop like 80%. and i think 70% of that is asics.
its very disaster backthere. no chance for GPU mining.
1,2 Gh/s drop to.. I think its only 200mh/s now.
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:46:27 AM

I'm sure the zcash community will miss the few pissants in this thread that are switching their mining to something else.  Does that mean you also don't use bitcoin because it uses ASICs?  Newsflash, this is the altcoin mining subforum, not the gpu forum.  There is no need to start a new post every time a major developer of a coin doesn't want to dedicate resources to changing an algorithm.  And what do you mean these 2 clowns forget where they came from?  Am I missing something?  Were these guys major stockholders in nvidia and amd?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: