Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:36:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue in Cryptocurrency Trading.  (Read 2026 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

Cryptocurrency is a no go area if you are an “emergency investor “. By emergency investor, i imply someone who invests in cryptocurrency to get profits within some short period of time in order to settle some immediate financial. The probability of that happening cannot be ruled out, but in instances where they occur, the probability is about 1/10.

Patience is a virtue for bitcoin and another cryptocurrency investment. Prices exhibit intermittent Bearish and Bullish movements over short periods of times which may leave investors confused as to what step to take.

A successful investor studies the market, invests in a coin that always rises remarkably after a significant drops and take decisions in moments of highs and lows.

This will save a lot of anxious investors who sell their coins when prices are dropping, causing them to lose significantly.

Agree with you and I see patience is the key of successful strategy, mostly for investor with long term period method. Until now we only see how to become rich person with perfect strategy but always forget the risk and psychology aspect ( patience ). Mindset and fund is basic strategy but patience will protect your mindset and fund from bigger loss. Trust me it's true.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

Patience is a virtue in almost everything, but I couldn't agree more when it come to cryptocurrencies, especially given the fact this is still uncharted waters for more than 80% of the globe, and it is definitely going to form part of the future of payments and financial transactions. Crypto got its biggest media attention in the last 6-7 months, and more people are now aware of it. And I very much agree with the initial post in terms of studying the market very well. An in this type of market where new projects crop up each day and they cause one shift or the other in the total market cap - full and careful study is important.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

Your patience should only apply when you invest in a down market. When the market is going up, you should not be persistent. Once you have a profit you should sell it.

We often talk about to be patience while trading. but what other mistake we make is that we do not sell at a good profit and hope for more. This greediness make us not to sell at right time and then when the coin begins to fall, we tend to sell it at wrong time. Buy at low and sell at peak can only be done when we overcome greediness.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

Patience is a virtue in the cryptocurrency market. When the market fluctuates, patience helps investors make the right decision to invest or invest in the most effective way.

hundi.online

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

Yeah, patience play an important role especially in bitcoin-trading like exchange arbitrage. In my first trading experience, I exhibited patience, not only holding an asset that has increased dramatically, but also lost value dramatically. The crypto markets can be highly volatile and everyone investing should exhibit caution.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

Your patience should only apply when you invest in a down market. When the market is going up, you should not be persistent. Once you have a profit you should sell it.

We often talk about to be patience while trading. but what other mistake we make is that we do not sell at a good profit and hope for more. This greediness make us not to sell at right time and then when the coin begins to fall, we tend to sell it at wrong time. Buy at low and sell at peak can only be done when we overcome greediness.
Good point, we start to become greedy and forget about our target position when we seen that the value was going much stronger, not being aware that any moment everything will change up, people who always set target and forget about aiming for much bigger profits in a short run earn much better,
though this strategy needs a good understanding and self educations to always take advantage from the opportunities that the market brings.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

I do not think that. Patience is an important virtue in business strategies in the crypto market.
If your strategy is long term investment. Patience helps you feel comfortable and avoids the effects of FUDs or other effects.
If you are a trader, patience is also a psychological retention when the market plummeted. As it grows, it also helps us to predict and determine profit goals
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

Patience and calm are two virtues that help investors take advantage of their business. At the same time, patience helps them to predict or analyze the market properly to make their decisions in profitable business and investment.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

While I understand that this is the safest option, I feel like a majority of investors are trying to make meaningful profits off of their investments. If they were to all just sell right when they see themselves in green, they would need to invest huge amounts of money to make decent profits. Most people don't have that, so they wait out the profit trains. I feel like patience is easily applied also when the profits are going up. If you wait out profits, you are much more likely to make more money, even if it's a little riskier than just selling right away.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

Not only cryptocurrency, I think you need patience in every field to success. Once you loses patience you just lost the game. You need patience in every commodity you buy and watch it to rise. And it is not easy to gain patience as it looks, it needs lot of determination and faith in yourself. Patience can only help you to rise in crypto as panic selling is not giving you anything.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

I agree. Also, do not dwell on it too much and go for other means of earning because it is through it that you are able to free your mind from worrying too much on one asset alone. DIVERSIFY, need I emphasize more? The more you put your 100% in one investment alone, the more you get puzzled every now and then because your entire life is dependent on it. You should maximize your profit by maximizing your potential in various fields. Being patient comes handy when you are able to classify your goals through various investments.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

I agree. Also, do not dwell on it too much and go for other means of earning because it is through it that you are able to free your mind from worrying too much on one asset alone. DIVERSIFY, need I emphasize more? The more you put your 100% in one investment alone, the more you get puzzled every now and then because your entire life is dependent on it. You should maximize your profit by maximizing your potential in various fields. Being patient comes handy when you are able to classify your goals through various investments.

Even in just a simple way of holding bitcoin, you need to have patience too, even in real life when you want to finish your schooling, then you must have patience in everything, as you cannot achieve the things that you want if you don't know how to make patience.
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

Sometimes, those who do not sell lose everything in the end, that is, all their capital when their shitcoin falls to zero.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency trading needs ample of time and need a lot of patience. In all aspects of life I guess we need patience and that is very special here in cryptocurrency world. It's like to golden attribute someone has to have.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

This statement ring true even today! Just when the hope for market recovery was bleak and uncertain, when many people were selling at loss, that was when the market turned and price begin to rise again.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

I must say that patience is the most important and the most basic need and that you must need to have this quality of patience within yourselves if you want to make something good in your life. If you are weak in controlling your emotions, then it gets difficult for you to handle the situation and that you will then end up making the wrong choice which will result in loss of your money.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

I must say that patience is the most important and the most basic need and that you must need to have this quality of patience within yourselves if you want to make something good in your life.

Patience when it comes to trading is important, but not the most important. I have learned that having too much patience can become an obstacle in some cases rather than a helpful characteristic. I consider the most important aspect of trading to be the fact that you should adapt to each and every situation, especially in a market where the sentiment can change literally in an instant. If the sentiment changes, and you don't adapt to that situation, then having patience will only make you lose, which isn't something you as trader want to happen. It's all about utilizing every possible opportunity, which patience doesn't always help with -- trading this market requires a mixture of something of everything.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency trading needs ample of time and need a lot of patience. In all aspects of life I guess we need patience and that is very special here in cryptocurrency world. It's like to golden attribute someone has to have.
Definitely true.Patience is an essential virtue that is applicable in all aspects of our lives.But with bitcoin,it demands more patience compared to others.You cannot expect an immediate profit if you're a trader.You must have to watch the market first if the price is moving fast forward,or else just consider holding first and wait for the right time to sell your coins to avoid big losses,and at the same time reap huge profit.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

Cryptocurrency is a no go area if you are an “emergency investor “. By emergency investor, i imply someone who invests in cryptocurrency to get profits within some short period of time in order to settle some immediate financial. The probability of that happening cannot be ruled out, but in instances where they occur, the probability is about 1/10.

Patience is a virtue for bitcoin and another cryptocurrency investment. Prices exhibit intermittent Bearish and Bullish movements over short periods of times which may leave investors confused as to what step to take.

A successful investor studies the market, invests in a coin that always rises remarkably after a significant drops and take decisions in moments of highs and lows.

This will save a lot of anxious investors who sell their coins when prices are dropping, causing them to lose significantly.
Being patient is a virtue not only in cryptocurrencies but in almost any activity that you could possibly imagine someone that is patient is probably going to obtain better results in everything he does, but being patient really shines when it comes to investments those that are unable to wait for a long amount of time are surely to become investors that lose money while those that can wait will most likely become successful investors.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

Patience is certainly the utmost virtue you need in crypto. Most people undermine this virtue and sell at lower prices when there is panic. They always cry later when prices surge. You need patience to make more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: