Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:51:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue in Cryptocurrency Trading.  (Read 2025 times)
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

Without having a patience no one can survive in this crypto market like it moves normally a person with a good patience can only survive in this crypto market. An impatience person who has hurry for making a profit cannot survive in this market.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

Patince is the key for success in the whole crypto world, not only in trading. Without being patient you aren't going to make real profits with crypto currencies, you will panic fastly and selling with lowest prices, and then regretting your previous wrong actions. Patience is required for trading because the market is unstable and the crypto prices are always volatiles.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

Your patience should only apply when you invest in a down market. When the market is going up, you should not be persistent. Once you have a profit you should sell it.
It  should not only apply when you invest in a down market or so. But it should apply even when the market is going up. Because of the nature of cryptocurrency,  it has a tendency of not been static. Cause a moment you are feeling so happy when the price is high, it may suddenly go down without no sign. Besides, not every high price you see maybe your choice to sell, you need to be patient for your desire high price.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

Cryptocurrency is a no go area if you are an “emergency investor “. By emergency investor, i imply someone who invests in cryptocurrency to get profits within some short period of time in order to settle some immediate financial. The probability of that happening cannot be ruled out, but in instances where they occur, the probability is about 1/10.

Patience is a virtue for bitcoin and another cryptocurrency investment. Prices exhibit intermittent Bearish and Bullish movements over short periods of times which may leave investors confused as to what step to take.

A successful investor studies the market, invests in a coin that always rises remarkably after a significant drops and take decisions in moments of highs and lows.

This will save a lot of anxious investors who sell their coins when prices are dropping, causing them to lose significantly.

Indeed every trader must have lots of patience and self control, when you lose it you'll lose your investment/money too. Sometimes I lose my patience and sell my coins in much lower price than when I buy it after a few days it pumps very high like a bullish run. I wanted to crash my pc that time.

A successful trader must posses also good knowledge on how to read graphs especially those who make day trading.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:43:14 AM

Cryptocurrency is a no go area if you are an “emergency investor “. By emergency investor, i imply someone who invests in cryptocurrency to get profits within some short period of time in order to settle some immediate financial. The probability of that happening cannot be ruled out, but in instances where they occur, the probability is about 1/10.

Patience is a virtue for bitcoin and another cryptocurrency investment. Prices exhibit intermittent Bearish and Bullish movements over short periods of times which may leave investors confused as to what step to take.

A successful investor studies the market, invests in a coin that always rises remarkably after a significant drops and take decisions in moments of highs and lows.

This will save a lot of anxious investors who sell their coins when prices are dropping, causing them to lose significantly.

Indeed every trader must have lots of patience and self control, when you lose it you'll lose your investment/money too. Sometimes I lose my patience and sell my coins in much lower price than when I buy it after a few days it pumps very high like a bullish run. I wanted to crash my pc that time.

A successful trader must posses also good knowledge on how to read graphs especially those who make day trading.
I think we really need to have patience in trading. I really experience gaining a huge amount of profit in trading because I wait for the right time to sell. And maybe if I don't have patience I will really lose on it. Because sometimes the price will really drop down and if we are i need we can easily drop our holdings without thinking that maybe someday it can really make us a millionaire.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:52:27 AM

Patience is really the virtue in crypto currency when you enter trading and investment, some people are they want is to quick rich here in crypto currency but it took time and your patience before you get rich from your investment and trading.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:12:53 AM

Patience is Virtue and Part of belief, patience is not easy but you have to try it, what else is related to getting a fortune or making money .. in the world of crypto in investing or trading it requires patience exktra if desire to get rich or to get big profit and it all takes a long process and whatever happens do not panic and do not give up easily if you are a trader .. and besides that your patience also requires expertise and searching for market information and graphics so your patience produces good results ..
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:25:02 AM

Patience is Virtue and Part of belief, patience is not easy but you have to try it, what else is related to getting a fortune or making money .. in the world of crypto in investing or trading it requires patience exktra if desire to get rich or to get big profit and it all takes a long process and whatever happens do not panic and do not give up easily if you are a trader .. and besides that your patience also requires expertise and searching for market information and graphics so your patience produces good results ..

Indeed it is a virtue to have patience in trading especially if you are in the losing end which is inevitable in this kind of business. Another thing is that you badly need patience in holding your coin when the price is really low and you are expecting bigger returns and abrupt financial result.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:26:57 AM

of course patience was the thing became more important in the world of trading because if you can't wait you most likely will be hard-pressed to gain very much, your patience is very needed when prices collapsed.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:08:27 AM

of course patience was the thing became more important in the world of trading because if you can't wait you most likely will be hard-pressed to gain very much, your patience is very needed when prices collapsed.
Crypto trading is impossible without this quality. But it is not easy to develop this trait in ones nature while he has to deal with the most volatile market of the world, especially if his asset is bitcoin. That is double the trouble. But with big challenges come big rewards. A person who has done research on bitcoin and the future of crypto market would never do panic selling out.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

Yes patience is the key it is the most important thing in cryptocurrency world if you can't wait you will regret it .
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

Patience is one of the most important thing when you want to trade, not all the time we can speculate the right things sometimes the price can pullback and we need to wait more to be able to profit, especially when you invest in ICO it will take a long time to make profit, people without patience won't success in trading

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

Never do it, crypto is not sure if you can make a profit in a very short time much more if your in hurry and being rattled to earn. It would not be an escape i am sure because when it is an emergency your are under with an intense emotional so it would not be so good to trade even how skillful you are.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:12:40 PM

Yes patience is really a virtue in this thing because it is not always golden times because the coins are volatile so you can never have a great profit if you do not have a lot of patience because for example the coins you are going to trade is not yet have a great price but you preferred to sell it anyways and after couple of weeks or months that coins pump and you should have tripled the price if you just wait and dont sell it right away. And that my friend is a huge loss from you and you should always have the patience in your heart
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

Patience is one of the most important thing when you want to trade, not all the time we can speculate the right things sometimes the price can pullback and we need to wait more to be able to profit, especially when you invest in ICO it will take a long time to make profit, people without patience won't success in trading

It probably is the most important. It makes you composed especially when things don't really turn out well for your trades. It's basic for investors and long term traders since their trades would cover several market movements including bear markets in which, without patience, may end up in people panicking

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

numbers of the people who are getting involved in crypto are significantly increasing without a doubt part of them are easy money traders wannabe, we can't evade the fact that we have different motives why we are joining the squad of this currency that's why it is fluctuating and it is so volatile that every second the buys and sell orders in the exchanges always moves but most of us must learn the art of patience and holding...if everybody will have this kind of attitude when it comes to cryptocurrency, for sure markets will grow much higher because many investors, traders, and even fans of every altcoin are gathering thru the sense of importance that a cryptocurrency holds think that crypto's has high risk of loss but eventually there is also a high chance of getting you more profits when the times a certain altcoins develop rapidly by it's hardworking company that provide their service honestly so the only thing we need to do is to trust them and support them as well....
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

Yes, patience is needed in the crypto world.There has many risky things and always price has ups and downs.But you have to be more patience to fulfil your own satisfaction.That's why it is called that patience is a virtue in crypto-currency trading.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

not necessarily, I think also knowledge is very important to know the best moments for sale

erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

Absolutely. When I first started out, I spent too much time day trading for small gains and ultimately losses. I was looking for quick profit. In retrospect, that was a worthless effort. It is much better to buy into a legitimate project you believe in and hold it.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

Yes, patience is needed in the crypto world.There has many risky things and always price has ups and downs.But you have to be more patience to fulfil your own satisfaction.That's why it is called that patience is a virtue in crypto-currency trading.
Not only patience. Patience is certainly good, but more for those who like to wait. And for those who like to trade intensively, I think this option is not what.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: