Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue in Cryptocurrency Trading.  (Read 2023 times)
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

There are so many people who already lose there money because they have parience in crypto trading. Some people are greedy and want to earn more money in just a small period of time, we all know that there no easy money in the world except you are a scammer. Patience is vertue.
If a person is really greedy then he would never sell out his coin during the dip at least but this is what most of traders do? Novices give up on their coin in declines and then complaint about loss when the prices surge up.Definitely, it would be unfair to blame the coin or profession for failure. Moreover, one cannot develop patience in his nature until he has great knowledge about his asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

Yes, patience is the best virtue in cryptocurrency trading because without patience in this business there are always no investors that will gain a huge amount of money to be profitable.
In short to be one of the successful in cryptocurrency you must know how to be patience.
CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

Absolutely agree with you. Patience not only in the trade of crypto currency is welcomed, but also in the usual financial markets. Cheesy
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

The more I know the more poignant words, patiently decide for success. I know that many people have regretted not being patient, including me. Many times have made the wrong decision. When the market drops I fear and decide to sell my tokens out. But then their prices spike. That was my mistake, but I still could not fix it.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Yes, patience is the best virtue in cryptocurrency trading because without patience in this business there are always no investors that will gain a huge amount of money to be profitable.
In short to be one of the successful in cryptocurrency you must know how to be patience.
Yes, patience is always an essential virtue and plays an important role in this field, it is a very decisive factor in terms of our profit and loss, smply put, when we have the patience, we will buy and sell at very reasonable times, then we can stop the anxiety and panic when the market is falling. However, I see that most traders always appreciate patience in trading but they never have enough patience, they are always greedy and they are always afraid they will ignore opportunities, that makes many traders lose and can not succeed in the trading, patience is not an easy thing to do

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

I agree with you a 100% OP, and I also practiced myself as being patient when doing cryptocurrency trading. That is the only way for you to make better profits because as what OP had said, the price constantly fluctuates back and forth so there are no assurances on around how much you could profit. So being patient is the best virtue you could add on to if you do trading.

Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

It definitely is. Patience is one of the key values of crypto currency trading. You have to know when it's time to sell, it could be in two days or two years. Don't get greedy.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

absolutely true,when you are in crypto trading you have to be patient enough because we all knew that cryptocurrency price is changeable so you have to be patient enough to wait on when is the right time to trade.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

There are so many people who already lose there money because they have parience in crypto trading. Some people are greedy and want to earn more money in just a small period of time, we all know that there no easy money in the world except you are a scammer. Patience is vertue.
If a person is really greedy then he would never sell out his coin during the dip at least but this is what most of traders do? Novices give up on their coin in declines and then complaint about loss when the prices surge up.Definitely, it would be unfair to blame the coin or profession for failure. Moreover, one cannot develop patience in his nature until he has great knowledge about his asset.
Patience is the most important thing to achieve success. Without patience we can not make good decisions. Currently sometimes the market situation does not improve and we are difficult to do the analysis. But with patience everything becomes much easier, we can be more calm and comfortable in the face of all the conditions that occur.
dogolitic

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

Holding for the long term is the best bet when trading in cryptocurrencies period.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is a no go area if you are an “emergency investor “. By emergency investor, i imply someone who invests in cryptocurrency to get profits within some short period of time in order to settle some immediate financial. The probability of that happening cannot be ruled out, but in instances where they occur, the probability is about 1/10.

Patience is a virtue for bitcoin and another cryptocurrency investment. Prices exhibit intermittent Bearish and Bullish movements over short periods of times which may leave investors confused as to what step to take.

A successful investor studies the market, invests in a coin that always rises remarkably after a significant drops and take decisions in moments of highs and lows.

This will save a lot of anxious investors who sell their coins when prices are dropping, causing them to lose significantly.

Exactly, patience is the best capital that would really give us the best profit in time. Patience is what we really need here in crypto because we'll all be able to get a good profit by waiting for the best profitable time that would benefit most of us. Truly, good things come to those who are very much willing to wait patiently.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

Cryptocurrency is a no go area if you are an “emergency investor “. By emergency investor, i imply someone who invests in cryptocurrency to get profits within some short period of time in order to settle some immediate financial. The probability of that happening cannot be ruled out, but in instances where they occur, the probability is about 1/10.

Patience is a virtue for bitcoin and another cryptocurrency investment. Prices exhibit intermittent Bearish and Bullish movements over short periods of times which may leave investors confused as to what step to take.

A successful investor studies the market, invests in a coin that always rises remarkably after a significant drops and take decisions in moments of highs and lows.

This will save a lot of anxious investors who sell their coins when prices are dropping, causing them to lose significantly.

Based on my experience here in crypto and in trading, the more I wait , the higher profit I gain. As I continue holding and have more patience in what I hold, I actually rewarded higher than what I want. It is our perseverance,patience and eagerness to reach our target that help us succeed here in crypto.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

Although the best investors and traders understand the importance of patience, it is one of the most difficult skills to learn as an investor and trader.

If you've ever let your emotions rule the day, you know that it can often lead to disappointing returns. In fact, impatient investors who violate their discipline may be headed down the path to ruin. Following a predetermined set of rules keeps the emotional side of trading and investing at bay.

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

Patience is needed to achieve a long lasting success in cryptocurrency trading. You also need to learn the basics and rules of Trading, what you are trading, capital management, risk management, and try as much as possible to never let your emotions rule your actions. Sometimes there might be quick profit scenarios , but most times the highest gainers are the most patient investors that really understand why and what they are trading.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

yes you are true patience is the most important thing in the world of trading, if you can not wait to control the emotional condition you have and if you can not wait to face the price kerobohan then you will only get a loss.
The first step is to get knowledge about the crypto market and the numerous coins and its values, the processes involves in it and many more. But the overall procedure should be made with patience and use of your knowledge that is your success while if you are not doing so then you will fail your investment, since it is a long term then you must to do so and keep holding your coin for the price to jump.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

Without having a patience no one can survive in this crypto market like it moves normally a person with a good patience can only survive in this crypto market. An impatience person who has hurry for making a profit cannot survive in this market.
This is why in the forum you will find that one of the most common strategies that are recommended is long term holding, it gives the best profits, it requires the least amount of effort but it requires from you something very important you need to be patient and if you are not it will be impossible for you to hold for the long term and if that is the case you are going to miss in a lot of profits.
Many had made the mistake of not being patient resulting for them to contribute to panic selling. Learning how to control our emotions will greatly help in dealing with the volatile market. I don't know but maybe the lack of experience is also a factor for some to sell even if they know that they will not have profit from it. Patience is truly important in here and this is based from my own experience, so as as early as possible try to understand the market as well as learn to control yourself in making unnecessary decisions.
Another great factor is knowledge or the lack of it, there are many newbies that enter in this market thinking they are going to earn a fortune in just a few weeks or months by investing 100, and that is simply unrealistic, there are cases of people that made a fortune with very little money, but we cannot expect that to happen to us because that is very similar to winning the lottery you are just relying on your luck.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

absolutely true,when you are in crypto trading you have to be patient enough because we all knew that cryptocurrency price is changeable so you have to be patient enough to wait on when is the right time to trade.

Yes it is very common factor that price use to increase and decrease but you will have to show patience and hold even at lowest price, the most patient you are the more you will earn through trading, most of time people suggest for long time trading because day trading is not advisable according to me, I choose long time trading so automatically I will have to be patient and hold my bitcoin for long time, patience will make you avoid trading at panic and being rush for selling.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

In trading it must have extra patience, if you are the impatient type of person, then trading is not your best way to earn money. Because if you do not have extra patience, then a trader will only lose in trading, because they will tend to panic when prices fall.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:03:41 AM

Yes patience is really a virtue in this thing because it is not always golden times because the coins are volatile so you can never have a great profit if you do not have a lot of patience because for example the coins you are going to trade is not yet have a great price but you preferred to sell it anyways and after couple of weeks or months that coins pump and you should have tripled the price if you just wait and dont sell it right away. And that my friend is a huge loss from you and you should always have the patience in your heart
Due to the volatility of digital market, for a trader it is more difficult to deal with this one. Changes are random ones and nobody can tell for how long a dip or pump is supposed to stay and what will be the peak in them.Many become frightened if their asset keeps on falling down ultimately, they decide to give up on them to avoid any further loss. This happens due to lack of knowledge and patience only.
I agree on that if we do not have patience in the crypto feild maybe we should go and find another job. I believe that patience is really important in trading specially when it comes to crypto currency feild, because the price is really unpredictable and sometimes the market experience a huge pump and dump situation.
Yeah no doubt quick and before the right time decisions will end in lose. Cryptocurrency trading is like stock exchange. The price can change any time. Up and down is part of business. You must be ready to face all kinds of situations. You should not be panic besides you should be patient and must wait for the right time to make the right decisions.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

Not only patience but good strategies as well are needed to become successful here in crypto trading because when you only have patience you will not know when is the right time to buy or sell a coin because you just wait for the luck to come to you. For me patience is needed if you do long term holding because long term holding needs more time for the coin to maximize its potential to become a profitable coin in the future. While on the short term holding or what many called day trading, strategies and good monitoring skills are needed to fully know what's the best coin in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: