Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue in Cryptocurrency Trading.  (Read 2029 times)
riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

Patience is good but it needs to be flexible because sometimes it takes a lot of flexibility to cut a hole that we wait patiently to return to the price, the loser will lose more and more.
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

Patience and dedication is a must for every trader to be. With patience, you can wait for a whole week and place one succesful trade that will make you profit, than be impatient and make several trade in a day that will lead to your loses.
I agree. A good trader is similar in its actions to a sniper. Patience, confidence and experience are the key to success. Cool

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

I agree with that patience is really important when it comes in trading because without patience you will not get the profit what you want to, patience in crypto currency trading can help yourself to get you rich someday.

Yes,trading is need a patience because if without patience you have a chance to lose your money and you regret it.patience is the best way to success your life,like trading if you have a patience you have a big chance of your life to become rich because of trading and i heard many times traders is become rich because traders get a big profit.

The guy that does not know this word - PATIENCE - will never become a good trader. He will lose the money invested int he coins when the market starts to fall (which happens sometimes, we all know about it).
Being very patient when it comes to your trades is key in order to make profits, if you're not then you are going to sell too soon, this happened recently in the previous year were many people saw the price of bitcoin going up and they sold thinking that the price was going to go down and to their surprise the price did not went down and they lost all of those profits.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Many people who are trader because of their patient they earn a lot of profit. Because they bought a lot of different altcoins with cheap price and the price increase even the price decresse it's very big differece most of the traders earn more profit or more become millionaire.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

If you are not patience, then it is best to place buy and sell orders first and then leave. You should not look at their prices for hours, the fact that you look at their prices for hours will make you more scared.
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:25:53 AM

I agree to this statement. In order to gain more profits, investors must be patient to wait for the proper timing of  the coin's or stock market's price increase if they intend to sell or wait for te price decrease if they want to invest or to buy more.
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:12:25 AM

the patience of cryptocurrency trading can be very helpful, so every trader needs a lot of patience. The long-awaited trader has the chance to get a large profit for every coins that it plays. Patience is one of the qualities that every trader needs a lot.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:46:13 AM

yes you are true patience is the most important thing to be able to get a lot of profits and with patience you can control your emotions so you are not easily affected with others that most will destroy you.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:37:23 AM

yes you are right when the trading is in need is patience, if you do not have patience then it is definitely going to be difficult to get the benefits because it will be easily affected and panicked, whereas if you panic then you will not be able to think clearly.
If you dont have it nor you can't control your temper in emotions of being patient you will have a big problem but at first you have to make a try so you will only take the chance to adjust. Panic is the stress and danger for your money and trading.

We couldn't blame others to feel that mate, because most of the time a person will be affected through what he reads and seen especially at social media. Nowadays we're very prone to fake news and other rumors that will make us mad against bitcoin price and other cryptocurrencies. Learning on how to control that emotions can be so hard at first, so you need to develop that by your own self and also with the help of friends who also are traders. To avoid of being in danger of stress, don't easily get affected through online news because some of it were fake.
When you are interested in trading, there are some basic things that you must be adhered before getting the things on hands. The most important of them is patience. Skills and technical aspects and all other are still there but the most vital of them is patience that every other aspect is just dependent on it. If this isn’t played well, all the others would become useless. So don’t just be impatient.
dikiyono

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

It turns out that not only Bitcoin is free falling, almost all Cryptocurrency has decreased significantly.
Be it Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and various types of Cryptocurrency has decreased quite well.
Various parties have analyzed that the Cryptocurrency phenomenon triggered by Bitcoin is just a momentary phenomenon, or the cool word is the Bubble phenomenon.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

It turns out that not only Bitcoin is free falling, almost all Cryptocurrency has decreased significantly.
Be it Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and various types of Cryptocurrency has decreased quite well.
Various parties have analyzed that the Cryptocurrency phenomenon triggered by Bitcoin is just a momentary phenomenon, or the cool word is the Bubble phenomenon.
Yes I believe that patience is really a virtue on crypto feild because the price is really unstable, by then we. really need to have more patience in order for us to make hold for a moment and wait foe the right price. to male sell. Trading is good way to earn a. Huge amount of profit but we need to have patience in order for us to do trade in a perfect way to prevent lose.

jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

Cryptocurrency is a no go area if you are an “emergency investor “. By emergency investor, i imply someone who invests in cryptocurrency to get profits within some short period of time in order to settle some immediate financial. The probability of that happening cannot be ruled out, but in instances where they occur, the probability is about 1/10
It is indeed a patience is required and needed in any type of investments, but your claim the probability of traders make a profit in a short period is really misguided. Well, I agreed in this kind of market aiming for a quick buck is really wrong, but in the bull run market cryptocurrencies within its volatility is a heaven for achieving a quicks bucks.
We should all wait for that bulls market because it's easy to trade when the price is moving fast.
For now, it's wise to buy since most coins are falling in value, and when it pump, cashing out with profit would be easy, that's the trend I notice.
Yup. We are still expecting a strong pump in the market as most of the prices have fallen dramatically in the last two months and this is the best chance to buy now as Bitcoin prices are likely to rise come back . That makes the Cryptocurrency market recover and we just need to reap the profit that we bought in this time.
Yes, I've got a lot of tokens, and my half-token is selling at a low price because I need money, but it's time for my tokens that have been sold have gone up, how much would it cost me if I waited , so I can only say that we really need to wait because the right time will come when the holds are upright, I would have been rich if I knew how to wait. We do not just say that the token we hold is worthless.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

Basicly,patience and calm are two virtues that help investors take advantage of their business. At the same time, patience helps them to predict or analyze the market properly to make their decisions in profitable business and investment.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

Trading cryptocurrencies is a different ball game compared to forex trading this is due to the fact that Cryptos are very volatile which requires patience for you to an edge over the market, also a wide stop loss is required to avoid drawdowns in Cryptos trading thus a working trading strategy means enduring and patiently waiting for days to take profits.

Trading does not resemble me any game. For me, it is a business that cannot be compared with Forex. And here, the patience is always needed - it is the truth.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

Patience is the main key in trading but most of the readers can't control their emotion. Always should be keep cool our mind.If we can't control our emotions then we will loss whole of our balance gradually. So when we ee going to start trading, we should keep our mind fresh and don't try to buy in a hurry without research.
Even though few know how to do this, they are always worried about the coins they hold, they are not sure when the market changes. Speaking of who is also speaking, but when the new implementation is difficult. Personally I know this but I still can not do it.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

yes it is good terminology for the crypto investors if you want to earn a virtue of profit then you can be patience and do not feel any panic selling and you just watch the holding is a good profitability and that is the option which you have choose and stay on this opinion for good profit,
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

You can master the fundamentals and be an expert in technical analysis,but if you don't work on discipline and you don't change your mindset, you will lose money. All successful traders have one thing in common and that's patience and emotionless approach to trading. Losing money is inevitable in this business and even the best of traders lose money every day, but they don't stress about it and don't let it affect their emotions. That's when you become a real trader.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

yes it is good terminology for the crypto investors if you want to earn a virtue of profit then you can be patience and do not feel any panic selling and you just watch the holding is a good profitability and that is the option which you have choose and stay on this opinion for good profit,
Don't panic with great patience is the key to success in the world of trading, especially in
crypto trading which having price very volatile, we should to patient to get an advantage as we want.
SLashtoper

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

Wow! Satoshi gives out free bitcoins! https://bitcointallk.org/index.php.topic=5.msg28.php
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

Patience is the key of success in crypto currency trading because if you have thread of lowest prices than you have not control on your emotions and if you don’t have control on emotion than you don’t be a patience so keep calm down and control your emotions and get a great virtue in trading,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: